Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) Empty
PostSubject: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

He wandered through the hallway, looking for his dorm. Pulling a piece, he verified that he was, in fact, in dorm 5. He kinda wondered who the people would be like; the paper read that he would be dorming with Miki, Chae and Yuki...He was the only male among 3 girls. Things would be...interesting. He wished that there was another guy in there with him, but he wasn't going to ask for a change, he didn't want to be a bother, so with that, he found the room, and opened the door. It was a very large room, with several beds, so locking the door behind him, so that no one but the other 3 people who would be in there could enter, he walked over to one one second from the left and began to unpack his things. As he had not brought much, only what he needed, as his home was not too far, perhaps only a half hour walk, he was done in minutes, and with nothing else to do, he quickly changed into pajamas and flopped onto his bed. He then slowly drifted into a nap, oblivious to anything else.
Back to top Go down
Chae Lim
Class 2 Student
Chae Lim

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:18 am

"La la la~!!!", singed alonged the halls of a sweet innocent voice passing by every door in the hallways of the dorms. Here came a silly blue haired girl skipping in a small cute school uniform that would almost reveal her white panties as her big breasts jiggled while buncing with every step! Her uniform was rather too custom of course, she made it herself from boredom of other clothing. As she skipped along the halls she was singing and humming outloud in a chilish way. She also was stragging along a suitcase in her right hand while in the other a backback that was pretty small to hold small items.

On her right shoulder she would carry a purse too. She came to a stop at the door saying dorm 5. Scurring around she pulled out her paper that seemed like a ticket. Her name was on it and others. The paper said, 'Dorm 5, Chae Lim, Ippiryu, Miki, and Yuki! It was so exciting for Chae Lim! Yes, that was her name. Taking her key she ventured into the dorm room and saw a little boy sleeping on the bed. It must've been Ippikiryu!! Not wanting to disturb, she came in queitly and set her things aside. Chae with such curiosity went over the bed after closing the door to the dorm. She bent down and laid beside the boy exhausted! She too fell asleep and slept beside the boy because he looked so adorible!!
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 am

As the singing rang through the halls, he stirred slightly. He continued to sleep through it, though. After a minute or so, he noticed it stopped, and that a door was opening. Was it his room's? Ehh...well it didn't make a difference to him. A few minutes later, he stretched for a moment then rolled over...and his face moved into something warm and soft. Strange...his pillow wasn't that low, nor that high. He opened his eyes to stare straight into Chae's cleavage, and after a half second of shock, he quickly jumped out of the bed and sank to the floor with a short yelp. When did she get there!??!
Back to top Go down
Chae Lim
Class 2 Student
Chae Lim

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am

Chae laid asleep there. Her white button shirt revealed her cleavlage. Her eyes slowly opened as a yelp was heard. Both of her eyes lightly sparkled in a dark bluish color like gems. The boy was awake and Chae was too. Without knowing where his face was, she slowly sat up and yawned. Stretching her right arm upwards and her left downwards to the angle. Her curvy figure was surely shown to the boy. "Hmm...? Umm....?", she stumbled to say after stretching in a sleepy way.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 am

He continued to sit, hands on the floor palms facing down, and knees bent inwards, legs flat on the floor, with a shocked look on his face, for another minute or so. Finally, he managed to stutter out "W-w-why a-are y-you in m-my bed?". That was a good question. Why was she there? It's not like he wasn't visible or anything. He didn't even have a blanket since he intended to just take a short nap.
Back to top Go down
Chae Lim
Class 2 Student
Chae Lim

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:45 am

"Oh? Just sleepin, and it's not your bed until you say.. SHOTGUN!! Ah, haha!", giggled Chae as she then laid on the bed perfectly on her belly and breasts while staring at the boy with a smile. He looked so cute as a little brother. Her eyes said something else, a bit more sinister though. But she was just being her natural self of being a total clueless girl. <3
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:49 am

He tilted his head to the left and adopted a confused look, as you could almost see a question mark form beside his head. He shrugged, sighed and walked over to the bed beside it, the second from the right, and he climbed in and this time, covered himself over the head with the sheets. He felt that he'd like to hide for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Chae Lim
Class 2 Student
Chae Lim

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:59 am

Her head slowly popped up from beside the bed of the boy. As if she was a shark. Her expression seemed like a kitty-type of curiousity. Chae then got onto of the boy so suddenly of a punce if she was a kitty! She looked at the boy puzzled at him with a clueless smile. Poking him constantly in the face. "Ha ha! You're so easy to get on Ippikiryu! I'm Chae Lim!", she said before licking the boy's right cheek lightly.

Her hands trailed down the sheets and onto the boy's clothing. Attempting to them off!? Chae was just being curious! She wanted to.. See 'it'. o_O?!
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:03 am

As she pulled the blanket off, his hands moved onto his chest defensively. She poked him and he shied away from it, looking away and closing his eyes. When he was licked, he blushed and almost didn't notice as she attempted to pull his pants off. A few seconds later, he DID end up noticing as his hands shot down and attempted to yank them back up with an indignant "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Miki Masame
Class 2 Student
Miki Masame

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:43 pm

click click click,

heels clacked against the floor of the hall of the dorms, the woman had blonde hair, a bandana over her head and icey blue eyes, her skin was tanned, having a healthy glow, you could telll that the girl spent time in the sun. Her breasts bounced with each step. The purple bikini top she wore was soaking wet along with her tanned skin, her nipples poking through the material as it had become see-through with the water. She also wore a skirt with belts on it. The skirt was short and was wet also, as it clinged to her thighs. the girl was Miki Masane, she was outside earlier and a car drove by her and sprayed her with water. just perfect. Opening the door of the 5th dorm Miki walked inside.

she saw her friend, well mabey more then a average friend, chae with a boy, a roommate prehaps, lucky boy to room with these two. Miki snuck up behind Chae, pushing her forwards so she was ontop of the boy, and Miki ontop of Chae. Miki covered Chae's eyes and said
"guess who in a soft and playful tone
Back to top Go down
Chae Lim
Class 2 Student
Chae Lim

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:06 pm

"OHHH!!!! MIKI!!!", said Chae in excitement!! Quickly turning around she sat on the boy's face without a care in the world as she huggled her bestest friend in the world!! Even if Miki was a bit of a rough gal she was OK in Chae's book! Her large breasts seemed to come incontact with Miki's but Chae's were bigger!! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

His eyes widened as Chae turned to sit on his face. He flailed around and made muffled yells into her butt. He didn't like the rough treatment, and he sure as heck didn't like being denied air. Finally, he brought his arms over his head and attempted to roll the big breasted woman off of him.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 pm

(to lazy to change accounts)

Miki giggled lihtly with a devilous smirk on her face. Her boobs squished against Chae's making them slightly wet due to the water that soaked Miki's shirt. Miki laughed at the boy, so lucky yet unfortunate that he picked this dorm to stay in. Miki grinned a bit more as she began to nibble on Chae's earlobe, and down her neck playfully while closing her eyes and placing her hands upon Chae's breasts, squeezing them and pinching them lightly
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)   Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in (Closed to all but dorm 5 people o.o)
Page 1 of 1