Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robbing The Bank

Go down 
+3
Talia
Ranmaru
Taski Hayashi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:45 am

Taski drove in front of the bank while smoking a cigarette. Taski then put 2 guns in his pocket and he wore a ski mask over his face.This is going to be easy like hell said Taski throwing his cigarette on the floor. He then approached the stairs,Taski then started to walk up the stairs as he entered he pulled out a gun and pointed it at the. Taski then broke the glass that separated Taski from the banker. He jumped in there and he pointed a gun at the bankers head, All of you guys give me the fucking money you bitches put it in this bag right now or this slut is going to get a bullet through her fucking head said Taski.Taski then heard sirens WHO THE FUCK CALLED THE POLICE BRING THE FUCK FACE OUT OR I WILL FUCKING KILL EACH AND ONE OF YOU said Taski walking to the door. Taski closed all the bank doors and turned of the lights. Taski then took out his cell phone Yo fucker bring my car to the back cops are all over the place in the front. HEY FUCK ARE YOU EATING MY DONUT!!!! said Task
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 am

Hey bitch dont be callin me a fucker or ill leave ya ass inside.... shit and who the fuck in there called the goddamn cops!! Ran would hope in the drivers seat of the car as he would blast some music and pull a semi automatic gun out of the back seat.He would pull up to the door and await Task to arive as he whiped the remains of task's dounut off his face as he would see red and blue lights edgeing closer he would call task back on his cellphone.Hey fuck face im out back now hurry the hell up and get out of there. He would say with a loud voice as he would slam his cellphone closed and start headbanging to the music playing.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 am

Taski then got all the money and put it in the bag. Im sorry folks but i need you to put all you fucking jewlary in the fucking bad said Taski. Thanks alot you guys buy you are al gonna die now. said Taski with a big smile on his face. Taski then pulled out a bottle of gas he then spilled it everywhere Cya in fucking hell said Taski as he pulled out a match and threw it on to the ground. Bye bye bitch. said Taski as he jumped out of the window on on to the car. FAGGOT YOU FUCKING DAMAGED MY LEXUS said Taski. What ever now we are millionaires we could buy as much Lexus as we want said Taski. STEP ON IT !!! and no more shooting if we do we are fucked... said Taski. The bank started to burn down as Taski and Ranmaru droved away. BITCH YOU ATE MY FUCKING DONUT YOU FAG said Taski. YOU LUKEY THAT YOU SAVED MY ASS OR I WOULD OF LEFT YOU IN THAT FUCKING BANK TO... DRIVE ME TO THE FUCKING DONUT SHOP WE ARE GOING TO ROB SOME DONUTS!!
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 am

You fat piece of shit im not going to the goddamn dounut shop while cop are looking for us you shit ticket were going to my place counting this fucking money then splitiing the shit 60% 40% me getting the 60% cuz I got drivers fees and shit but we'll sort that out at home.....AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BLAMEING FOR FUCKING UP YOUR CAR your the ass hole the feels like jumping out of fucking windows acting like your goddamn Vin Diesle or some shit Ran would say while driving away from the burning bank looking for either his home or a safe place to lay low until the cops stoped searching all while his loud rock music was still playing.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:25 am

ehh theres no fucking driving fee its my fucking cars . Look at you .. You drive like a fucking retard crashing the fucking banks and all that shit. WERE ARE NOT IN A FUCKING JACKIE CHAN MOVIE. AND I HAD TO FUCKING JUMP OUT THE WINDOW BECAUSE THE COPS WERE ON THE FUCKING FIRST CAR... said Taski. Hey lets hide at the school because they are probably raiding my house and god knows that the people near your dorm are rats Imma call my brother to ask. said Taski taking his phone out of his pocket BITCH IS THE FUCKING COPS THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT? asked Taski. FUCK GET AWAY FROM ME COPS ARE EVERYWHERE MAN YOU BETTER FUCKING HIDE YOU DIPSTICK said Taski's brother while hanging up.DRIVE TO THE FUCKING SCHOOL YOU RETARD HIDE THE CAR AT THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT. TAKE OUT THE FUCKING LICENSE PLATE AND BRING THE CASH WITH YOU OK DUMAsS? said Taski
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:31 am

Yea yea yea I hear you jackass. ALL I FUCK KNOW THOUGH IS THAT WHEN YOU JUMPED OUT THAT WINDOW YOU LOOKED LIKE A RETARD TRYING TO HUMP A DAMN DOOR KNOB. Ran would say with a sort of temper in his voice as they pulled up to the school he would hop out and take the licence plat off and take the guns while Task took the money inside. HEY FUCKER DONT EVEN TRY AND TAKE ANY MONEY OUT WITHOUT ME OR ILL RIP YOUR TOUNG OUT AND LICK MY SACK WITH IT Ran would say as he put the licence plate and guns inside he would head back outside and hide the car just incase.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:39 am

Taski then took out a random cars license plate and put it on the lexus. LETS GET BACK IN WE ARE FUCKING FREE THE COPS WON"T KNOW ITS US NOW LETS GO MOTHER FUCKER.said Taski. Taski ran to Ranmaru and pushed him taking the money sack BYE BYE BYE FUCKER ILL SEE YOU LATER... said Taski laughing. Taski then reversed his car. GET IN NOW MAN STOP WASTING TIME said Taski as he started to laugh like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:45 am

You dumb fucking idiot you would have gotten far if I had blown the damn tires out you ass hat now move the fuck over im driving and maby we'll see some fine ass girls where ever the fuck we go He get in the drivers seat of the car after pushing task to the passanger side. He would put the car in reverse and whip it around making the tires screch. Hey cunt rag I know what to do we should go to the bar next to the car dealership they ALWAYS got fine lookin girls there and im in the mood for some ladies im tired of lookin at your ugly ass mug all god damn day. Ran would say with a laugh in his voice as they sped off.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 am

FUCK YOU BITCH. LETS ROB ANOTHER FUCKING BANK. said Taski smiling. WHAT YOU SAY YOU FUCKING CUNTBAG IMMA FUCKING KILL THE FUCKING SHIR OUT OF YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE FUCKING THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH. said Taski. i should of drove of when i had the fucking chance muddered Taski. Bitch dumass cunt you suck you dads cock ok now drive to the car dealer ship first you can even get any fucking girls... so now shut the fuck up and drive said Taski as his temper went on max . Taski started to knock on his head FIRST WE ROB THE BANK WE GET ANOTHER CAR AND THEN WE GO TO THE BAR? OK YOU FUCKING RETARD OR DO YOU NEED A FUCKING PICTURE. RETARDED CUNT BAG DRIVE TO THE BANK DOWN THERE said Taski picking up a gun and putting it in his pocket. Taski the took a pack of matches and a bottle of gas with him. LETS GO BITCH BITCH BITCH
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 am

Hey fucker if you dont shut the fuck up ill drive your ass there and leave you there you gorilla's dick now shut up i like this song. Ran would say as he turned up the radio playing his favorite song called whats up people as he would start to head bang to the song he would turn to task and sigh.Alright shit rag well rob ONE MORE bank but thats it tonight im tryin to let lose latter damnit and im try to well you get the idea. he say heading to yet another bank.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 am

Taski pulls out his cigarette and started to smoke it. Dumbfuck want one? oh ya we are going to meet a friend at the bank said Taski. Taski and Ran arrived at the bank. Stay here dumb ass don't expose your license plate we going to burn this place down again. said Taski as he put on a ski mask. Taski then went to the bank to meet up with someone. Taski got up on the phone Hello? Talia where are you man fuck we waiting at the bank for you bring your gun with you. said Taski
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:20 am

She was wearing all black, exposing no skin except her face and hair. Talia was walking down the city streets,a gun tucked in her back pocket and her cell phone in her right hand, why did she agree to this? It was a stupid idea, but it was better than sitting in her dorm all night doing nothing. She put her phone in the pocket f the black hoodie she was wearing and pulled her hair back in a pony tail and pulled on the baseball cap that was also stuffed in the pocket of her hoodie. She sighed and felt her phone vibrate and immediatly dug in her pocket to read the name on it ... Taski " ...impatient idiot. she sighed then pushed the talk button. " calm down, I can see you from where I am walking. she shut the phone and walked over to the car the two were in... She really did choose the wrong choice, maybe sitting around reading would have been a better choice than this, oh well, she was there already, let the fun begin.

((short but.... I dont care))
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:27 am

And who the fuck is this chick dude what the hell now your getting some girl involved in the our damn plans and shit what the fuck am I just the goddamn wheel man or some shit you better start telling me who the fuck your bringing into our plans.Oh well what ever just hurry the hell up with this shit you two Hed get out of the car and slam the door shut and walk over to the girl grab her hand and kiss it. Hello miss my name is Ranmaru but such a beautiful girl like you can call me Ran like moron Taski does.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 am

Ran stop hitting on her shes gonna kick your ass she a aggressive bitch.said Taski. Ok faggot Ran go to the back Talia we go in the bank. said Taski. Taski walked into the bank with a ski mask on. ALL YOU FUCKING BITCHES GIVE ME ALL THE FUCKING MONEY OR I'M GONNA SHOT THIS FUCKING SLUT TO HELL said Taski Grabbing a random banker. HEY SLUT TURN OF THE FUCKING LIGHTS AND CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR. said Taski .Taski stabbed the Banker Slut follow me right now. the money is up here said Taski running up the stairs. Taski then opened a vault with some money on it. PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG YOU BITCH said Taski to a female security guard.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:54 am

Talia looked at ran and a blush crept up on her face " I am Talia, but you may call me Tally" She then looked to Taski and glared your about to see an aggressive bitch, now, lets get this over with.

Calmly, she followed him into the bank, and when he started shouting, she pulled out her gun and followed close behind, She was only here because boredom was taking over her life, and heck-- she never robbed a bank before, Her eyes flickered around the room making sure that no one would try and attack either her or taski, " really Taski" She murmered under her breath " is the constant cursing nescessary." Talia cussed, but not as much as he did, he was heavily cursing,

The lights went out, and she heard someone gasp.. he stabbed the banker. She just shook her head and followed the man as he then began to curse at some woman security guard " you better listen to him lady, he is a psycho killer, just out of the insame psylum" she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest and aimed the gun at the woman " if you dont listen to him, I will have to end your life, now, give us the money." she watched as the woman scurried to do as she was told and a satisfied smirk appeared on Talia's face.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:01 am

He would slide across the hood of the car and open the car door and wait for them to get out side as he felt sort of strange he would hop out of the car and look out of the ally he was parked in out to the main road to see a group off two police cars coming his way as he would jump back in the car and flip his phone open and dial Taski's number Dude we have to go NOW the fucking cops are onto us bring that beautiful girl with you so we can get the hell out of here AND HURRY UP He would slam his phone closed and and start blasting music as he was getting ancious as he would start to tap his hands on the stering wheel.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:08 am

Taski pulled out a rope with a double sided hook. Taski threw 1 end to the car. Taski grabbed Talia and threw her out the window right onto the car seats as he threw all the money into the car. Taski then took out a c4 explosive device. We better go fast we have 30 seconds to ditch this shit. said Taski entering the code for the c4. He planted there . GO GO GO said Taski as he jumped out of the window and landed on the hood of the car. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR DRIVE MAN said Taski as he climbed in through his car. Fuck my back. said Taski. WOW WE ARE BILLIONAIRES NOW.... said Task smiling and cheering.
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:13 am

You fucking idiot you could have hurt Talia I should pimp smack the shit out of you for theat but we dont have time for it at the moment He would drive out of the allyway right before the police reached there unoticed as he was driving the car he would turn around and look at Talia and look over to Taski making him drive as I got in the backseat with her. Hey beautiful are you okay sorry about how Taski just thru you out the window he can be a real dick like that sometimes. He would put his arm around her and look at Taski while he was driving.Where to now Taski?
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Hah! Foolish bank-robbers... As to think getting away with this feat would be so effortless? Idiocracy would strike the minds of insolence as the feeling of relief would soon leave these partners in crime. Driving in a car was fine, but not good enough for the Elite of Class eight. A day off in the life of a teacher meant roaming the town and, coming upon such a mockery of the town, Daryga would not back down. Policae sirens echoed and a large explosions rendered hearing useless for a moment. The solitary glimpse of a get-away car was caught and theat led the teacher onto the rooftops to engage. Following leaps trailed the car and at the correct moment, with the right movement, Daryga leaped from the rooftops onto the front hood of the car. Drawing his blade would most likely be in need, but that would be used as a last resort. Grappling the hood, Daryga forcibly removed the windshield and threw it aside the sidewalk. Some woman accompanied them, by the looks of it... one of Daryga's students. Even the mans' arm was around her, utter filth; they would die. Disgust interrogated Daryga's thoughts, but he kept on task and deterred the criminals.

"Hey fucktards... I hate punk criminals like you so... Stop the car and give me my student or... Well, I'll kill you. If you make any move to disobey, I promise you, your lives are gone... And you, woman, we will speak later. Wait, scratch that; I'm going to kill you both anyway. Please, my student, I feel no dismay towards you; I will allow you to explain yourself once these two are dead and this ordeal is done... But for now, 'tis the day for the tolling bells of two dead men."

In a little less than a second, a large magnificant blade appeared in the right hand of Daryga, with ancient lettering on it. Without hesitation, he stabbed the very long blade through the hood of the care, into the cement, for an immediate stop. Withdrawing his blade from the hood, the engine was cut in half and three pistons were destroyed; this car was not going anywhere now. Daryga directed the blade towards the mans' neck, the one who's arm was around his student. Justice would be served and Daryga would be serving it.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:18 am

She had the gun aimed at the woman guard, and then, she was being thrown out of a window! Talia landed on the car and her neck popped OW!" she raised her right hand up to the back of her neck and rubbed it, crawlin to sit in the back seat a little better. for more comfort, there they go, they were cussing again she sighed and put on her seatbelt, looking at Taski " you idiot, if i would have missed the car, I could have died." she sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, turning her attention to out of the window....

Someone was tagging them, running along the buildings, her eyes grew wide as she watched the man run along the rooftops, each step acurate, making his balance look almost graceful... She didn't even realize Ran put his arm around her, she was too busy watching this man follow them... wait, no if he was following them, that means they were going to get caught. THUNK!

He landed on the hood of the car, sticking a knife through it, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, she was going to die here, all because she was bored that night, she really did make a stupid decision. She didn't even realize she was holding her breath until after the man was done speaking and she realized it was worse than she thought of all people, it had to be my teacher He was really good looking too, but it wasn't the time to be thinking of that, he was going to kill Taski and Ran, but spare her, She was part of the scheme too, even though she was only here out of boredom she opened her eyes and looked at him, she was going to speak, to tell him not to hurt them, But then, the car was penetrated by his sword, causeing it to stop, she was slung forward, only caught by her seatbelt which cut into her. She coughed, and tried to tell him not to again but then he threw his blade towards Ran, before she had the chance her eyes grew and she shook her head, pushing Ran off of her, finally realizing his arm was around her, even after the car went for a devastating stop maybe it would save him. " Sensei, please, don't kill them! I was part of this just as much as they were, so its not right." she pushed the door open in the now utterly destroyed car, unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed out onto the pavement. She started coughing, now her neck was hurt and she had a huge bruise from where the seatbelt cut into her flesh. Slowly she sood up and turned to face the car, watching for what Daryga, and Ran and Taski, to do next.

((occ: srry, not good, jus woke up))
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 am

Taski raised one of his eyebrows and smile as he seen the weird mysterious figure. So... You want to kill me and Ran right? said Taski smiling as he picked up Talia and threw her to Ran Run you dumb asses i got this guy. If i die today make sure you take care of my dog said Taski smiling as his eyes turned dead pink and he put on a black hat.

Sensei?!?!?! woah.... said Taski suprised. Im guessing you pissed off because we stole the money said Taski with no emotion. Well you know what,.. your not going to get the money. Talia you and Ran run right now said Taski jumping and spearing Daryga on to the floor.

You ruined my fucking car you dumb mother fucker now im going to fuck slit your throat thats even better. said Taski as he picked up his phone and pushed 911.. Hello? police i found the guy who stole the money he is 5 blocks away from the bank take a left and you will hit Hakatoshi Ave. said Taski as he grinned OH MY FUCK HE COMIN... said Taski as he hanged up. I guess you are screwed now said Taski putting on a glove as he stabbed a bunch of pedestrian as he put all of them infront of Darygar and left them there. You are so fucked its not even funny said Taski throwing the knife at Dary Ill bail you out tomarrow my friend said Taski as he heard the cops sirens going of. Get out of your car said Taski stabbing a taxi driver and drove of.
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 pm

THIS TOPIC IS NOW VOIDED!

Please do not be alarmed, as this is only a temporary void. As I will be on an absence and will be unable to post, this topic will be temporarily non-existant. This means that you are allowed to RP anywhere else and pretend this never happened. When I return, you can finish the topics you are in and then we will resume this one, but, for now, this topic means nothing until further notice. I will make a post to let you know when I return so we may finish this.

Goodbye and I'll be back ASAP. ^^
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 pm

As I have returned, this topic is no re-instated and we may continue on ^^. Ranmaru, your post.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm

A pair of eyes peeked out from the confines of a dark alley, the figure they belonged too cloaked in shadow. Avaron watched from his nesting point as the target of his surveilance began a confrontation with a pair of bank robbers he’d spotted earlier, these two men were of no interest too Avaron, they didn’t belong too any of the larger crime syndicates that took residence in this fair city which meant the were either just a pair of idiot’s looking too make some quick cash or they were members of a new group just taking root. Neither option mattered, they were just fly’s buzzing round Avaron’s meal. Daryga Takanashi that was the real prey, an esteemed elite of the Kiahou Academy, Avaron’s new placement within the Kiahou Academy by 1st night class elite Zero sazaki had initially seemed like it would call an end too his fun and games for a while, but that was not something Avaron was prepared too endure he had decided on a little diversion whilst he played out his stay at the school, he wanted to taste the power of each of the nine elites that ran the school, to fight each and every one of them surely they would be qualified too keep him entertained? It would be a shame if they just turned out too be fools unworthy of their title’s but that was a risk he would just have too take.

So this was what led him here, hidden in the night surveying his prey, This would be the first in his series of target’s. As the evening wind rustled past his shirt, he looked onward too see one of the men Daryga had stopped, mudering civilians and dumping the bodies in a pile in-front of the man, before dumping the bloodied knife with them and running off leaving his partner stood in shock, hmm how annoying these two really were pest’s Avaron had no intention in sharing his meal if they didn’t leave soon it might just be easier to kill them and then begin his duel. He recognised a girl that was with the male figure’s she was a student of class 8 although he had no idea of her name, but honestly what did it mater she was just an insignificant worm although she was a worm that could have a use. It seemed too Avaron that the easiest way for him too get the fight he desired was just too grab this girl and hurt her, if the elite had sliced a car in half to get her then surely physically abusing her would evoke a violent reaction, a little crude but that didn’t bother Avaron much.

As he stood in the Alley he flicked a joker between his fingers leaving a little more time for this second man too make an exit, hopefully he would be just as cowardly as the first, and as for the pursuing police they were an intrusion Avaron would be happy to fix, there was no way anyone would keep him from what he desired now, Avaron was going to get his way no matter what obstructions he had to remove.
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

OOC
(Seeing as Ranmaru is not posting, we will not waste time and we will skip forward.)

NEW post order:

Taski
Daryga
Talia
Avaron

(Since Taski already posted, it is no my turn to post.)

IC

Hasty and simple-minded; signs of an amateur. This man, yelling about this and that, was no stronger than one of his own students, if not weaker. Ranting on about, again, who-gives-a-damn, he tried to floor the elite, with no success. In a lazy movement, the teacher withdrew his large blade from the hood of the car and leaped backflipped onto the concrete. Whatever the hell this bank robber was doing, a distraction, or some kind of retarded mind trick, it really wasn't working. He fled from the scene, stabbing others and then throwing the knife as a projectile at Daryga Takanashi. Daryga simply tilted to the left as the knife swivveled past his head. Now drawn and ready, his sword's natural ability was bubbling to a surface; the blade of the sword began to vibrate. Though the vibrations were vigorous, they were extremely concentrated, still allowing complete movement and manipulation of the weapon. Another shadow had escaped daryga's path, up until now when he had come out a bit more. He was rather stealthy to be left undetected unto this point and, even if the young teacher felt uneasy towards him, these criminals and his student were first priority. Though criminals must be stopped, that is what the police task force and S.W.A.T. were meant for; Talia will be delt with first. Ignoring the remaining tremble of the left-behind partner, Daryga gently reached out towards Talia with the same assuring smile he had always greeted her with. Although he may be angered, he was always a lenient man and liked for others to tell their story before rushing for a conclusion. When matters had settled more, Daryga would sit down his student and allow her to bring reasoning to her actions; she was only lucky that he was the one to catch her because any other teacher would immediately exspell her for sure. Keeping up with his blissful smile, Daryga walked onto the passenger side of the vehicle, opened the door, and slowly protruded his left hand towards Talia's aid.

"Please Talia-san, I will not kill them, but you must come with me. The polic would certainly be here shortly and, if you wish to rightfully explain yourself, you must talk to me before any other teacher is able to find out of this happening. Trust me, I would never try to hurt you. You'll be safe with me, I'll protect you."

Soft words slipped from truthful lips as Daryga did have meaning behind what he had said. He did not want to hurt her and was going to protect her; whether it was because he was the "nice guy" or his undeniable infatuation with her. 'Twas true, eve since the first day of their meeting, Daryga felt a strong warmth bellow within him every time Talia and him came into any sort of contact. These feelings were controllable, but not suppressable, the questiong is if this is a good thing or a bad thing; it sure does feel good.... Anyways, as Daryga's blade continued to vibrate, the caused friction warmed the blade to a dangerous extent of power. The large blade still sat in his right hand and eyes never retired their vigilance because that hidden figure still lurked around Daryga. Bodies lay everywhere, covered in blood, but not yet dead. Thankfully they lay unconscious, one of the bodies precautionary measures upon major blood loss/pain, so perimedics would arrive and treat the civilians. One of the robbers, the one who had escaped in a cab, thought the police could stall Daryga as he made an untruthful emergency call; Daryga was well known around town and the polic were not exception. Even if they did answer, they would not accuse, nor even think to accuse, Daryga of such horrid doing's. now it was time to wait, with an extended helping hand and a caring smile, would Talia oblige and accept assistance or would her panic get the best of her; for her sake Daryga prayed she could still think straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-TECHNIQUE(S) USED-

Atsureki Kokyuu (Friction Respiration) - This technique is more of a default/innate a ability. When the blade is summoned by the user, the lettering upon the blade is not lit up at all, but a common dark grey color. What happens is that the blade starts to vibrate vigorously, but it is incredibly concentrated so the vibrations stay within a range of 2-4 millimeters. The blade is actually vibrating at about 24 repititions per second, or, 1440 repititions per minute. The friciton caused by this rapid, concentrated vibration is fortified into an intense heat that engulfes the entire emtallic structure, thus, the lettering on the blade turns an orange-red color. This heat does not only cause 1st degree burns on impact, but any wound where the blade is physically dug into the opponents' skin will also cause 2nd-3rd degree burns. In addition, from the intense vibrations, if impact is made with skin, then the given damage is automatically increased by 150% so that, in total, the blade is causing 250% of the damage a normal blade would. (i.e. A swing that would normally cause a slight cut, with this blade, would be widened into a small cut or little indentation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robbing The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbing The Bank
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou City :: City Streets-
Jump to: