Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil's Dairy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

The Devil's Dairy Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Dairy   The Devil's Dairy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Name: Yin Yang Seal

Incantation: Spill the idol gods blood, spread the sands of the east. Draw fourth the frozen lament, defy the gods and subcomb to unclean darkness. Freeze the sands of time and deliver thy curse of stone upon thyne enemy and stop their time.

Ability: Upon activation the spell creates a yin and yang symbol under the user. At that point a fine ten foot wide spray of gray mist towards the intended target. When the mist comes into contact with something the petrification begins. After the first post the target will begin to turn to stone, after the second post more of the target will turn to stone, such as for human beings their bodies. Same for the third post. By the fourth post the entire body will have turned to stone. This stone is very brittle and easy to break. The only sure fire way to reverse the effects is the counter spell, which could only be created by the creator of this spell. Currently a counter has not been made. A superior magic user may break the spell's effects, but it is stil an extremely difficult and tedious venture as one wrong move and the stone will shatter along with the enstoned object.

Limit/Duration/Cooldown: 3/6/5
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

The Devil's Dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Dairy   The Devil's Dairy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:45 pm

i see this suitable, just make sure you don't auto-hit and make sure its dodgeable. Just a little warning.

Approvadized
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

The Devil's Dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Dairy   The Devil's Dairy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 am

Okie dokie. My next spell.

Name: Ryuujin Onkei. (Dragon Gods Blessing.)

Incantation: Awaken ye dormant in the blood of man, rush forth and replace the feeble red filling your veins with the orange blood of god. Great dragon of heaven descend to earth and use this mortal vessal as you see fit. Grant man thy, thy rage, and thy immortal blood. Deliver thy light to thy vessal and give them your blessing!

Ability: The spell bestows upon it's target high level regenerative abilities for a limited time. To elaborate; it allows quick regeneration of damaged, ripped or torn tendons, muscles, or bones, and even healing wounds very quickly. It is limited in power, however, as the spell cannot regenerate lost limbs or body parts. The spell is made to counter damage or strain to the body, and allow it's user to fight no much longer than they normally would have been able to. The target of this spell can be chosen by it's caster, but is normally used on the caster themselves. It acts by enhancing the humans natural regenerative powers by more than ten fold while active. Doing so would usally shorten the targets life span, however, since it is magic it has been made to counter that weakness. Only someone with great knowledge of the human body and how it works, would be able to effectively cast this spell due to the intricate workings of the spell and it's source of power. Any less would cause the spell to become weaker and far less efficient.

Limit/Duration/Cooldown:

2/4/5
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

The Devil's Dairy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Dairy   The Devil's Dairy I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:54 am

A P P R O V E D
C
C
E
P
T
E
D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content

The Devil's Dairy Empty