Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebecca's Relationships

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca's Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca's Relationships   Rebecca's Relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok i love the way Talia aka Kyli did her relationships so ima copy her cuz its so pwnsom ;D

interests: Drawing, cats, horses, snakes, dogs *almost all other animals*, reading, swimming, outdoors, sweets, icecream!!
dislikes: Bugs, bug things that suck blood, small dark places, vacum cleaners, walking alone at night, loosing family members or pets
<3

Dating Relationships/Crushes: Rebecca falls in love easily, that silly lil girl. She could fall for the wrong person and not even realize it. she lacks dating experience so things might be new to her. She gets easily jelous over her lover and would cling to them. Rebecca loves being around her lover and would almost do anything for them.
crushes:

Enemies: Rebecca doesnt really hate her enemies with a passion. She moreless just tries to avoid them and stay away from them, making small or little conversation with them when needed. She will move away from her enemies as soon as she can. Mabey a glare or two will be casted to the person.
enemies:

Best friends: Rebecca loves being surrounded by her friends, however she enjoys being with her love interest more. Her friends see the more silly and crazy side of her as Rebecca doesnt care what her friends think about her
Best friends: Talia Minako

Family: Rebecca loves her family thats no lie, she doesnt really talk to some of them that much because she never really sees them. She would bawl her eyes out and be absolutely devistated in loosing a family member. Rebecca doesnt take losses well.
Family:

What do you want to be to her D<

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Relationships   Rebecca's Relationships I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:09 pm

i wanna be a bff fool since you copied me
Back to top Go down
Tega Seitz
Class 8 Student
Tega Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Relationships   Rebecca's Relationships I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 am

Family sis ^-^
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Relationships   Rebecca's Relationships I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

Enemy, bitch. D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Relationships   Rebecca's Relationships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca's Relationships
Page 1 of 1