Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuro Relations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:37 am

Hopeful connections - People that Mizuro hopes to have sometype of relationship with. People he will talk to at almost any part of the day , and once in a while even try to make small talk by doing almost anything he can think of.

Family - People who are related to Mizuro. Looking at his history his family split up and he doesn't know wether they are alive or dead.

Best friend - This person is someone Mizuro can truly and completly trust. This is the person who will always be there for Mizuro when he needs him and vice-versa.

Aquaintance - Someone Mizuro has just meet or someone he knows, sees, talks to but not really friends. This is someone that he may meet in the classroom or just around school.

Friends - Someone that Mizuro ralks to on a day to day bases and will communicate with if any of them need advice on something simple or a little help.

Enemies - This is really self explainitory. These are people Mizuro dispises and will not speak to unless needed. These are the kind of people who look down on him and do any physical or mmental harm to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia - Sister

The Hisokian

Last edited by Mizuro Rokura on Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

lol, its fine, but you have to add me as something on there xp
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 am

You can choose friends, best friend, family, etc.
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Enemy, bitch. D:<
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:44 pm

I may remove you but you are up there for now if we don't meet you will be removed because how can we be enimies if we never meet.

Also to anyone who wants to be family it is available just read my history to understand why, and how to set up a meeting is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuro Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro Relations   Mizuro Relations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuro Relations
Page 1 of 1