Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

optional relations template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

optional relations template Empty
PostSubject: optional relations template   optional relations template I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 am

alright, seeing as how a few people already set it up how I did, I have decided to put this up here, so you can have it, without going to my topic... >.>

really you can set up your profile however you want, I am just putting up a template you can use if you are stumped...

Enemies- "put what they have to do to become your enemy, and how you react."

aquaintance- "put what they have to do to be an aquainance, and ho you treat them, how you feel, whatever"

Friend- "put what they have to do to be your friend, how you act tawards them, ect."

Best Freinds- "Put how they are your best friend, and how you treat them"

Family- "people you are basically related to"

Love- " put what the person has to do to make you fall for them, what genders you fall for, if your single, ect"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Right after you put that, below it you can mark off an area in your post and put the people you know there, in their respected color, explain a little bit about them, how they became your friend/ enemy, why you dont like them or why you trust them, like so

example``
Matt- one of her friends, she met him at school, and they have been friends, growing coser by talking, and hanging out everyso often, he is good to keep secrets and a fun person.
end of example

see easy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

This is optional, I just thought it would be cool to share with you all

Lates.
~Love, Kyli
Back to top Go down

optional relations template
Page 1 of 1