Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing Hookie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keigai Denji
Class 9 Student

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 am

Denji sat in a tree in the park that stood on the school grounds of Kiahou Academy. The tree was massive, with hundreds of strong and thick branches stretching out from the main trunk. Denji was currently lying in one of the thicker, more curved branches. To anyone who looked upon him it would seem he was using the branch as a make-shift hammock. He wore his school uniform, though it was messy and a bit torn up. Climbing trees was messy work, his clothes were bound to take the hit for him. Unlike most of his classmates, Denji wore a long red tie to finish his outfit. This tie was currently blowing around in the breeze. Along with the tie, Denji's thick black hair was blowing around. It was never really neat, so Denji didn't bother to fix it when the wind messed it up. Denji's arms were crossed beneath his head, his body completely straight and his legs crossed over one another. He seemed to have impeccable balance, as he didn't move once on the round and smooth branch. The tree itself didn't seem to have any bark on its what-so-ever. The sun was coming down, setting to make way for the moon as it always did. When Denji opened one of his eyes to check the sun, he laughed a bit. "Oops, I missed every class of the day today." He mumbled to himself, not seeming all that disappointed about it.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Some hints of scritching and scratching fell way with the wind and rustling of leaves, sounding almost natural. Perhaps a raccoon freeing from its hollow, or some other animal amongst the bushes? All such things banished from a curious mind, if one were to be, when a 'meow' sounded and a second later a calico cat stepped onto the gent's stomach. It turned about so that it was face to face with him, the blue and green eyes staring into his in distant curiosity. The orange ear flickered as a fly touched down and left just as quickly, tail swishing behind. It proceeded to yawn and then 'mrowled' to his face as though questioning his being there on the three it decided to climb.

The owner wasn't far away, a few yards back and finally leaving the water fountain after a relatively uneventful day...of not going to class. No point, likely hardly any of her class went anyways as she was sure her own cousin and his friend hadn't. Her hat still stood atop her head, some cat fur likely on the top where her cat had slept most of the day away, and the blue-violet clothe swishing around her legs in the night breeze as she heard the telling tale of her cat. Below she looked up to smirk a moment as she noted her cat must be standing on the person above, and smoothed out into a simple and plain smile. "Having an enlightening conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Aoki was walking around the school park when he saw a young lady alk towards one of the massive trees in the park. He began to walk towards her. He looked totally different from the first time he made his enterance in the school. He heard some sounds coming from the tree, adn chuckled. No doubt a student was in the tree. He could careless though. They weren't wearing his clas uniform. He didn't care if they missed class. He was a cool teacher.

Aoki appearance has changed from the last time anyone saw him. His once light black hair was white with a messy style and one braid on the right side of his head. The braid was the longest part of his hair. His abnormal red eyes went back to there normal color of green. He was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and a black tie with a white cross on it. The suit looked like he just picked it up off the floor of his apartment and threw it on. Aoki still had the tattoo of the red seven on the right side of his neck though. It was his class number so he wanted to keep that part of his old outfit. His tie was loose around his neck, and he had his hands in his pockets as he walked towards the girl under the tree.

"My, my, what are you doing out of your dorm so late? Also, if there is another student inte tree. Same question."
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:19 pm

(OOC: Edit: Okay, a bit impatient I know, but at the same time I wish to RP x.x )

A man in a suit, well it made her wonder. For all she knew, due to different uniforms in every class, some class was really into formal wear, or he might be like her and heavily modify it. But the way he spoke betray that either he was one rule following student or a curious teacher. It didn't seem that late, but she rather enjoyed the night anyhow.

"Oh my, is there a rule against being on the grounds late at night? I do so enjoy a nightly walk, and wasn't aware of such limitations. I suppose my teacher must have forgotten to mention the dorm rules to me," she gave the man a dazzling smile, oozing innocence. Considering the fact she had yet to even meet her teacher this wasn't actually a lie, just missing that fact. Though for all she knew this man was her teacher and would then know otherwise. Eyes spied something that could tell otherwise and so she inquired, "That seven on your neck...does that mean you belong to class 7 in some way? Or is simply one of your favorite numbers?"

Tired of the man now, the cat looked over the edge to see some stranger and her mistress. Tempting to jump below onto the man but as mistress was holding a conversation likely not the best thing, and so it jumped down after a meow to signal its quick dissent. With instinct Xia looked up and opened her arms, safely catching her calico and holding the cat to her chest. Gods above she hoped there wasn't a rule against pets too or else there would be problems.

"But don't fear, I shall leave now. I think Macha and I have gotten enough fresh air, and sadly I have to call my parents for another update about now or else risk quite the punishment. Farewell." With that she turned on her heel and walked towards the dorms. Perhaps she'd go to class as today had been rather boring and she could always doodle or something. She'd just have to get her answers at a later date.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm

((Wow, you couldn't wait a couple more hours. >.> I had to work. Yet, again. IF you wish to just walk away, and not talk. Fine by me. I Have more important things to do.))

Aoki looked at the girl with a calm and relaxed look. He listened to the girl about not knowing the rule, but Aoki knew there wasn't a rule he has heard of that didn't klet the students out of the dorms at a set time. Aoki chuckled to himself as the girl went on about her teacher not telling her. He had a feeling this girl hadn't meant her teacher yet. Yet, Aoki wasn't a serious teacher. He was rather laid back.

"Actually, there is no such rule. That i have heard of, but you might not want to stay out to late. There could be some boys that try to get a hold of you."

Aoki chuckled again, and watched the cat jump down from the tree. He watched her owner catch her like they have praticed it before. He smiled lightly when she asked about the dark red seven on his neck. The seven was put there after he graduated the school in only a month or two. He became the Class Seven elite. He lefted his hand out of his pocket, and rubbed the tattoo. He had gotten only a couple of months after he became elite, and it still slipped his mind that he had it. He slide his hand back into his pocket, adn looked at hte girl with his bright green eyes.

"I'm Aoki Jouten. The Class Seven Elite. The number is also my favorite. So, it is rather special to me. I graduated this School in only a month or two. I've been the youngest to do that. So, i'm rather gifted."

Aoki didn't want to brag anymore. So he just stop talking. The girl siply walked away after saying something about her cat and herself. he quickly turned his back to them and walked away also. He left the area looking for something ls to do. He needed a good warm-up for his day. So, he would go out and look for one.

------------------------------> Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing Hookie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Hookie   Playing Hookie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Hookie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: Park-
Jump to: