Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No More, No Less

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Since the other day had been rather boring, there seemed like no other option but to actually attend class. If only to see who else was in it - since she hadn't made an appearance yet - and how well they did. Curiosity. Of course she wasn't without her own stares, if either due to her 'newness' or the fact that she'd modified the uniform heavily. Unlike yesterday's choice in wear, the additions this time were a sort of wine color, a lovely magenta type hue. The skirt had the same attachment, only attached to half the skirt so the front of her legs were still bare to view, while the shirt had been shortened so she could overlay a matching color of silk with this time a golden wave pattern and lining to cover her stomach instead of drab, dark gray cloth. Of course, she was wearing a matching, oversized top hat, this time holding the ace of spades card since the wind had taken the last card in her previous deck yesterday. In her bag a meow sounded and she smiled: never far from her one, true companion.

From the bag a head popped out to scan the area, and was only mildly impressed. The mismatched blue and green eyes saw no one of interest nor that they knew before attending. Potential scratching posts though as far as she cared. Another meow sounded when she was patted on the head, and proceeded to pull her head back into the bag. There appeared to be no teacher as of yet, not in the class, and so Xia stared outside, every once in awhile adding to her doodle in her notebook while people clamored all about.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Roaming through the various hallways and corridors was a truly handsome young man, the sort of man a woman would fantasize about. Long brownish hair, straight and leading down to his shoulders, his bright blue eye's glistening in the artificial lighting. Passing various young girls, he made a point of eyeing them up. Truth be told, he was enjoying his time here. Being such a popular young man had it's benifits, to say the least. Wearing a shirt, all the buttons were done up except for the last two, a blazer hanging over his shoulder. He wore casual black trousers, as well as black shoes, he would have looked like the model student if he didn't choose to wear his shirt untucked. Walking around the corner, he saw a sight he didn't believe he would see in such a place. A young woman, looking like she fell into her wardrobe in the morning and decided to go to school in it. His mind running wild with comments about the hat, he laughed under his breath, before approaching her.

"So... I'm guessing it's safe to assume you're in my class. You should show up more, otherwise you'll be out of here in a shot. More importantly, I'd like to see you more often." He said, a sly smirk growing upon his face, winking a little as he did. "Nice eye's." He complimented, before walking straight past her and walking into the classroom, moving towards a seat next to a window, tossing he blazer on the seat. Sitting down, he placed his feet onto the table, waiting for class to start, even though his eye's were closed as if he was falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Oh, the type of man any woman could only dream of being talked to. The one who makes those swoon, makes them drool in their sweet, sweet dreams. Most at any rate. Whether she left the school quick or not was no skin off her nose as at times it could be entertaining to be here, when there was amusement to be found, and couldn't help but raise her eyebrow as he walked away after the corny line he said near the end. Usually people laughed at what she wore, or questioned it, not usually tacking on that they'd like to see her again. Strange tastes perhaps? Her two blue eyes watched as he made his way to his seat - did they have assigned seating? seeing as she'd taken this corner one out of preference - and sat back into a chair further ahead of her row.

From her bag out slipped Macha, Xia's calico cat. It was stuffy in there a bit, and there were things to possibly do while in this class anyhow. In fact, walking a few seats up, she poked her head into someone's bag and proceeded to spew up kitty food as she smelled the person's lunch. Now it'd be undesirable to either of them, and walked up more. Upon reaching the 'sleeping man's' seat, she poked her head into his bag and took out a pencil. Then trotting to behind his seat, she batted at his coat a few times and then rubbed against it. A nice line of white, black, and orange fur now patterned it and she quickly trotted back to her bag, pencil in mouth.

Xia smiled a bit, having watched that, and knowing her cat was going to start up a treasure holding in her bag from other students. Hopefully she didn't steal anything of high value then.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Opening an eye, he watched as a feline animal took a pencil out of his bag. A theiving cat? Odd, but amusing, one could say. Watching it as it walked behind his chair, he got up, standing with his arms folded, watching as it rubbed up against his Blazer, before returning to the young lady's bag. Smirking to himself once again, he laughed a little, before moving towards the young woman yet again, grabbing hold of her bag, and taking it with him to his desk. "Just borrowing this." He said, returning to his seat. Looking into the bag, he saw mismatched eye's staring up at him, before he decided to grab hold of the cat, toss Xia's bag back, and stick it on his lap. Running his hand down it's back, he hadn't pet a cat for a long while, and missed the contact. Closing his eye's yet again, he continued stroking the cat for a while.

Opening an eye around two minutes later, he noticed that it was still only him and the young lady in the class. Perhaps this would have been a good time to work his charm? Maybe, maybe not, although he now had possession of her feline, meaning that he had something up on her. She couldn't have made this more easy, now knowing that she clearly had a love for animals.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Xia could only stare in shock and amazement as he stole her bag! That...ugh she had a stream of colorful language racing through her mind as he pulled her cat from her bag and tossed it back. Still...she watched as all he did was begin to pet Macha on his lap, rather than doing something obnoxious and cruel or he would surely pay for such an act. Soon purrs could be heard from the cat, as Macha wasn't entirely picky about who pet her. Albeit, unlike if it was Xia, she began to knead her claws into his pants leg, and through it to the man's thigh. A note to be made would be that Xia wasn't one for trimming Macha's claws and so they were of considerable sharpness and length.

Unsure what to do, Xia watched a bit longer, but was still uncomfortable with the idea of someone else holding possession of her cat and so, reluctantly, stood to retrieve Mach...and her tossed aside bag. Walking up she smiled down at him, standing by his chair, "My, she must like you if she's letting you pet her and she's sitting still!" The bubbliness of her voice was a pain to her inner mind, but when faced with a new person and situation go with the idiot's approach.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:53 pm

As he continued to pet the cat, he felt her claws dig into her thigh, something that a lot of cats did when he pet them. Albeit they hated him, or that they were enjoying it was unknown to him, although he liked to think it was the later. His face scunching up slightly as he felt the claws dig in, he noticed Xia appear in the corner of his eye, her oddly picked clothing standing out like a sore thumb. Truth be told, it would have been impossible for her to sneak up and surprise him, the colors and all. Running his hand down the cats back once again, he looked up into her blue eye's. Blue, strange, normally such a color would be on someone with better dress sense.

"Take it you want the kitty back? Hmm..." He said, his mind running wildly with a slight malevolent nature. Waiting for her to reply, as she was about to say or make any action, he placed his hand up, before speaking once again. "She is enjoying herself here, isn't she? It would be mean for you to take her off of me... Perhaps you're jealous and want to sit on my lap too? Feel free to, it's the only way you'll be getting the cat back."

As he spoke, he eye'd Xia up and down, examining her carefully, taking note of her body. If it wasn't for the odd clothing and nature of herself, she could possibly be one of the most beautiful women in the school, but alas, she ruined herself, atleast in Matsuo's opinion. He would have to change this after she accepted a date with him, after all, it was only a matter of time before all would fall into place.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Damn, damn, damn, and double damn. He was a womanizer! Ugh! Just her luck, the type who hits so heavily on women and thinks he's God's gift to the world. So tempting, so tempting...but no. She's play 'nice' for now, especially since he did have Macha on his lap so once again, she opted for the idiot's choice. Idiots in her opinion, or just plain annoying. With care and careful timing - aka when Macha had just replanted her claws into his leg - she picked the cat up to hold to her chest. Turning around, she happily let her weight fall into his lap heavily, not holding back whatsoever.

Once comfortable, after some squirming, she smiled up at him as she placed Macha in her lap and pet the cat. Since it was somewhat annoying, and harder to look up at him, she removed her large top hat, revealing black locks with soft pink ends that were pinned up so that her hair came in partially long spikes of black with the pink ends. Now she smiled up at him and said all too sweetly, "There we go! Am I supposed to be having fun now?" Gods could only hope someone would come soon, but it'd be her luck in the fact their class had a very low attendance anyways.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Being an intelligent man, he knew exactly what the young woman was thinking. His plan was quickly coming too, causing her hopefully think about how much of a jerk he is to the point she can't get him out of her head. Feeling her tug at the cat while she dug her claws in, she quickly sat on where there would be wounds. Evilness, but it was to be expected from someone so odd. Feeling her wait press onto his lap, he had to admit that if she wasn't so light it would have been painful, but alas, she would have to have been a big eater to cause pain in such a way.

Placing his hand on her leg, he moves his other to her back in order to support her. She made a clearly sarcastic remark at him how she was meant to be having fun, although that wasn't his intention. Her pink and black spikes were very well looked after, it would have been fantastic if she payed the same amount of effort to her clothing, instead of trying to hard to make herself stand out. "No, you're not meant to have fun. You got your cat back, and because I looked after it, I am recieving my payment." He said calmly, almost in a dark and sinister tone. Removing his hand from her leg, he left her to leave whenever she felt like. Due to the events of today, he felt certain that he would be fixated in her mind for one reason or another, and there was plenty of time left in the day to get what he was after.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm

Her eyes looked down with disdain at the hand that he'd placed on her leg. It was easier than the one on her back, and more offensive anyhow. "Payment after you took my cat when I would have well eventually returned your pencil, and you took her to begin with. Plus I don't quite understand the joys of having a female sit in your lap, but it must be a male thing." Not that she wanted to understand it, but still seemed rather weird to her. Once freed from touch she pushed herself from his lap, snagged her bag off the floor, and sat back in her seat with Macha in her lap looking at the male with suspicion. Xia agreed with her cat on him: suspicious.

Mentally she could only wonder at what game he might be playing at, discerning a few that guys enjoyed from time to time. It could be any number of them and she wasn't willing to trust any of his antics. Especially with that ending voice, but neither did she wish to entice him further if possible.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Laughing as Xia made her comments, Matsuo felt her body leave his, no more contact being made by the two. Smirking to himself, he left his seat as she made her way to the back of the class, seemingly upset by the ordeal. Maybe not upset, perhaps more angered. Shrugging lightly, he grabbed hold of his Blazer and made his way to the front of the class, before tossing it on the teachers desk. Expecting her to say something, he quickly made his mind up of what to say, before speaking aloud. "So, it seems it's just you in lesson today. I'll introduce myself. I am Matsuo Kyouta, eighteen, and the number one student in this school."

After speaking aloud, he nodded at his statement, making it very apparent he was speaking the truth. Although that was said, he felt sure she would have questions about why he was stood up. "Hmm... Xia, I assume. Our teacher, Peter, will be away for some time. For this time, I'll be teaching you all you need to know about magic. I'm sure you'll grow to not hate me as much as you do now." He said, before sitting on the desk, looking over at Xia. Today, he intended to teach her, and only her, a spell that was his own, but first he would have to see what magic she could do already. "Lets get to business then, show me what you can do, Xia."
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:23 pm

'He's quite pretentious, isn't he?' Xia rose her eyebrow at his antics, claiming such a title for himself - not that she was aware if it was true or not - and deciding to act as teacher while the real one was off gods knew where. The nodding only furthered the idea that he was pretentious, and possibly a bit strange in the head. Just a hunch though."Oh my, all I need to know? That sounds like a lot though..." it started out sounding sarcastic and turned to distant, as she'd already read a few theory books. And experimented. Not that he needed to know, and she was, unfortunately, still a bit tired from staying up late last night but Macha just had to play a game of hide and seek before returning to the dorm.

"Unfortunately I'm not up to showing you what I'm capable of right now, which admittedly isn't very much," this was punctuated by another smile. Partly true, but she wasn't very interested in revealing much either after earlier. He could just find out later or something after gaining potentially stalker like tendencies. And maybe not then either.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:42 pm

"As your current teacher, I would advice doing as you're told, Xia, and I would appreciate it if you could hold back on the sarcasm." He said, almost sounding like he was an experienced teacher. Shrugging slightly, he thought he should prove a point, and as such, he smirked before rolling up his trouser leg, revealing several claw marks where Xia's cat had got clawed him. Placing it on the desk, he looked back at Xia, before muttering "Watch... Fujin of the Japanese winds, Turn back time, forgive our sins."

As he spoke, he pointed his finger at the minimal wounds, a visible green breeze leaving his finger tips. Upon contact with the skin, the minor injuries began to close up before their very eye's, within twenty seconds one couldn't even tell that he had been cut. Lower on his leg was where the cats second claw had dug in, and as such, he looked over at Xia, beckoning her to come over to him. "Seeing as I -am- teaching you, that was one of my own spells. It's your turn, so come and make these cuts disappear, please." He said, before simply staring at her, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 pm

A sigh conveyed her distaste and reluctance to quit the sarcasm, but she would if only for now and the sake of possibly learning something interesting. A healing spell though...those were often useful at unknown times, and most definitely during a fight, but could be hard to control exact amounts of energy and sometimes, thus, expend too much. However, inside she did give a few laughs at the claw marks. Well that's what happens when you take strange animals. Placing Macha to sit comfortably inside her bag - the flap left open for air and so her head poked out - she walked up the aisle once more, but to the teacher's desk this time.

Staring down at the wounds she tried to calculate things just right before her own attempt at the spell. She repeated the words mentally to make sure she didn't forget them at the last moment lest she make something else happen accidentally, and then let her finger hover over the other set of wounds. Fujin of the Japanese winds, Turn back time, forgive our sins," she muttered, managing to heal the wounds enough so that they were nothing but pink marks now. Not quite fully healed, but she didn't wish to overly expend energy for mere cat scratches either. "There you go professer, I hope that was at least passing!" she finished with an exuberant smile.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Hearing her sigh made Matsuo's day, in a strange way. She was quite amusing, atleast compared to the idiotic females who couldn't tell the difference between a watch and a wristband, the usual type that would have attracted Matsuo. As she walked over, he simply left her to do the spell, which she did with quite a bit of success for a first timer. "Not bad... I'm surprised you didn't end up making the injuries worse. So yes, student, you pass." He said playfully, although to him it seemed she was being overhating towards him. Perhaps she didn't like him? Oh well, what could he do, she was much more highly strung than most, and apparently wasn't one to take a joke well.

"Well then, I'll give you a choice. I can help you to be more efficiant at this magic, as well as others, or you can leave right now and teach yourself the spells." he said, actually sounding less like he was trying to get into his pants and more like he was offering his help. If she left, he would make a point of not teaching her again unless she begged, although he believed she wouldn't do so, seeing as she seemed to prideful. Grabbing a book in his hand, it had twenty-one basic spells written in which he would offer to Xia if she stayed or left, atleast to help her slightly, showing some form of teaching qualities.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"As tempting as it would be to learn from you, I'm afraid I won't be the best of students at this time," she began, "as someone," an innocent meow sounded, "caused a few problems the night before and so I'm afraid my concentration may very well be shot for the time being. Perhaps another time unless you are wholly unwilling, in which case such a shame." She sounded rather saddened by the thought of him denying a later request, but bowed as she turned about to get her stuff. She opted not to put her top hat on, liking the cool feeling without it since it was somewhat warm out.

As she was making her way out, Macha's head still poking out from the bag she flashed him another smile, "Perhaps next time I'll be in good enough condition to share a spell of my own since you were so kind to." With that she turned and walked through the door, deciding class had been, indeed, somewhat interesting that day despite it only being two people.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Truth be told, Matsuo was glad she left, seeing as it left him with much more opportunities to make her bend to his will, however disgusting it may have sounded. Running a hand through his hair, he flicked it to the side slightly, before proceeding to pick up his Blazer and exit the class. Twenty minutes had passed... Short lesson, although it didn't matter, seeing as he was the teacher for this day. Walking out of the door, he locked it behind him, before walking off through the hallway, seeing Xia walking just ahead. Placing a hand on her shoulder, he had the spellbook in his other hand, hidden beneath the Blazer. Putting the Blazer into her hands, he put the book into one of the blazer pockets.

"In there is every basic spell, which you really should know, although I think you should go through it and try every one during the weekend." He said, before standing infront of her to stop her walking away. "I want that back after the weekend."

After speaking, he simply eye'd her up once again, before leaning forwards, pressing his lips against hers, taking what he assumed was her first kiss. Pulling away slowly, without another word, he exit.

>>>Exit<<<
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am

All thoughts were gone, just absolutely, utterly wiped. Had he? Had he really?! The blazer was absentmindedly still held in her hand, and she eventually came to realize that she was clenching it tight in, what she began to recognize as, anger. His pretentiousness exceeded her original expectations for the limits of the human mind and yet he continued to shock her. Sounded like she needed to let go of expectations for humans as they were such a strange, and unpredictable race. Which she admired while she didn't truly like them for the most part.

Sadly her first kiss was gone before she could register it happening to enjoy it, though come to think of it she wasn't sure if she'd really wanted one. Most guys played those games she hated so dearly and she was sure he was playing. Just wasn't sure which one. Not completely full of spite though, she did appreciate the use of his book and would be sure to study from it. What she wanted she could copy she supposed...

Finally she willed her feet to move along and out of the hallway to elsewhere...

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More, No Less Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More, No Less   No More, No Less I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More, No Less
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: Classroom :: Classroom 9-
Jump to: