Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neo's magicks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

Neo's magicks Empty
PostSubject: Neo's magicks   Neo's magicks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Name: Reapers Death Scythe
Incantation: Spirits of darkness hear my call lord of death serve my will i beckon for thy strength cast thy judgment as yours. Now fade to black Reapers Death scythe
Ability: This spell is cast by casting all of the energy needed through the right hand now you can compress it even further after it is completed for other techniques to be used with less power though. The spell is released as a large cutting wave burning all targets in the way including the ground.
Limit: two shots
Duration: 1 post for the delayed version and 2 posts for the regular
Cooldown: 4 posts once the spell is finished
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Neo's magicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's magicks   Neo's magicks I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

Neo's magicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's magicks   Neo's magicks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Name: Nightmare Wolf-Pack
Incantation: Howling cries echo let the fangs of death grip thy foes in endless pain and torture i summon the the guards of the moon very lifeblood. Now rise from the endless starlight, Nightmare Wolf-Pack
Ability: This spell summons a set of eight regular sized wolfs even though they are demons they have no real special powers although they love a full moon. these familiars follow two basic commands in battle.
1. If the command "Now Howl" is used they will charge at one of "said enemies" to the user pretty much they claw and bite there way to victory if necessary and if one of there own is in the way it is a necessary casualty.
2. Now on the other hand if the command "Now Scatter Wolf-Pack" is used the wolves hide and find the nearest cover and will attack any foe if possible within striking distance.

Limit: 3 uses
Duration: 3 posts
Cool-down: 6 posts

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Neo's magicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's magicks   Neo's magicks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Approvadized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo's magicks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo's magicks   Neo's magicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo's magicks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Registration :: Spell Registration-
Jump to: