Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexi Kemoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi

Lexi

Lexi Kemoshi Empty
PostSubject: Lexi Kemoshi   Lexi Kemoshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Name: Lexi Kemoshi

Group:student

Class: Class 5

Appearence: Lexi Kemoshi Anime-6-1
~Nationality :American (Mediterranean/Italian)
~Tattoo's/Peircings :ears
~Height: 5’3”

Personality: Lexi is not the least stuck up she believes that every one should be excepted. She believes that a good first impression is very important even though she is not good at making a good on at times. Lexi Is a tad shy but it does not keep her from speaking out when she feels that she needs to speak her mind. She may be a bit headstrong at times but she is normally a nice person. Other times she can be a bit distant. She loves to have fun.

History: Lexi was born in a small town. Her family consisted of her older brother Chris,her younger sister Lenz, and also her mother and father. She lived 10 years of her life with her family and they where very happy years for her. Until one day they where all in the car heading to the mall when suddenly there car was struck by a large pick up. Every one in the care was killed except for Lexi and Chris who was driving.

Chris did not want to let then to take lexi away from him so he kidnapped her and had he locked in a basement for a 5 long years. But one day Lexi was able to get out threw a small window. Once she was free she ran and did not look back. She the found her self in the town of Kiahou and decided to stay there.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Lexi Kemoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Kemoshi   Lexi Kemoshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

hmm, good. approved
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

Lexi Kemoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Kemoshi   Lexi Kemoshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm

Thank you ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lexi Kemoshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexi Kemoshi   Lexi Kemoshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexi Kemoshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: