Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF happened to Bleach Online?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

WTF happened to Bleach Online? Empty
PostSubject: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:06 pm

For all of you who are also from the Bleach site, have you been able to access it?

As I tried to get on today, another, odd site came up instead and I haven't been able to get to the Bleach Online website. I am not sure if this is the work of hackers or if something is just messing up. Whatever is going on, I am unable to reach Bleach Online. I would appreciate on your feedback so that I may confirm/deny my suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 pm

I was in the CB when we got hacked. Yes the site as been destroyed sorry to say but i realized this when my main account had got deleted. Now there is nothing there but a hack made japenese or some other foriegn language bleach site. There is another site in the process of being made I will keep you updated if the admin wish for me to.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:41 am

Whoa BO that like the beast of bleach RP forums lol man that really sucks if its gone completely
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 am

WELL i dunno if you guys have checked your emails but bleach online is back up on a different site, you can check your email's for the link or i can post it here i dont mind just let me know what you'd prefer.
Back to top Go down
Taku

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Is it really back up, the site looks like a pokemon site to me.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:10 pm

http://www.bleachunify.com/darkbb.com

thats the new site link

enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF happened to Bleach Online?   WTF happened to Bleach Online? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF happened to Bleach Online?
Page 1 of 1