Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class 6 opening day

Go down 
+2
kaiyo
Rebecca Seitz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Class 6 opening day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Rono smiled and walked towards his desk and sat in his seat and looked at kaiyo as she approached the teachers desk. Rono wasn't very observant at all so he had no idea what she was gonna do she then went around the desk and Rono's eyes widened as he glanced over to the door of the classroom wondering if the teacher would walk in while Kaiyo was in her seat spinning....Rono laughed lightly as he then looked back at Kaiyo which was still spinning. He laughed wondering how long it would take for her to get dizzy. He looked at her with his black yes and closed them and smiled as he stopped laughing and then went into his bag and got the black and white book out that he had before.

The book contained a vast amount of information about his family and about the so called wind guardian temple that his grandfather guarded. He flipped to the third page and read thermally on what it said about everything his grandfather did for the temple.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 am

Kaiyo's vision had blurred into a mesh of colours, the girl raised her arms and grinned as her chair slowly stopped spinning around. Her head still spinning Kaiyo stepped off the chair quickly, her legs like jelly the small girl crumbled to ground quickly. Laughing Kaiyo just rolled over and shut her eyes, trying not to watch the room swurver around her. Kaiyo had vaguely seen Rono reading something, or thats what she could tell from the blurred image.

Still laughing uncontrolably on the floor Kaiyo managed open her eyes at least. 'Maybe the chair wasn't my best idea' she called happily. At that very moment in time Kaiyo's only worry was that someone would try to open the door, that she was lying in front of; but the girl didn't bother worrying too much as she was far too busy laughing.
Back to top Go down
Haruo
Class 6 Student
Haruo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Haruo poked his head into the class room and looked round he then saw a few free chairs Where should I sit he walked in, he held his katana in his left hand and a bag in his right he looked round he was curious about the people in the class already he sat in a chair near to the door. He threw his bag under the desk his katana too, he kept looking round Should I say hi he looked away at the wall I...I'll just say hi he looked over at a girl with blonde hair H hi he was worried his scottish accent might sound strange to some people.

Why am I worried..I'm curious about that and the people at this school, who the teacher is going to be and he picked up his katana and put it up against the wall I hope this thing dosen't blow up in class Haruo wore almost the full 6 class uniform exept for his jacket it was blue and the collar was quite furry.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm

Kaiyo sat up quickly as another kid came into the room, the blonde girl pulling down her hoody as she got up, her cheeks flushing red slightly, hiden behind her welcoming smile. 'Hiya, I'm Kaiyo it's nice to meet you'. Kaiyo pushed her long sleeved back up her arm, ruffling the back of her hair as she held out her right hand to shake. 'Cool jacket' she smiled politely. Kaiyo was still feeling quite dizzy from spinning on the chair, and standing was definately not helping her.

Jumping backwards onto a desk Kaiyo swung her legs off the edge, holding tightly on with her hands so she didn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Haruo
Class 6 Student
Haruo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:15 pm

Haruo shook Kaiyo's hand he was a little surpised that she said 'Cool jacket' then he looked away My names Haruo he was blushing a little Why am I....so many questions. He went into his bag and got a book out it looked kinda old and had no title on the front he opend it up and started to read it he seemed to ignore ever thing that was happening now
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Rono glanced over to the new person walking into the room he looked at him and blinked and saw he had a Katana. Rono smirked as he looked past the book and at the guy who seemed to be shy around girls or something as far as h could notice. Rono Sighed and closed the book collecting all the information he wanted to know at the moment. Rono didn't say anything to the guy cause the person any seemed to notice Kaiyo who was on the floor. Rono laughed at the thought. "Hey Kaiyo I gotta an idea where we can go." He smiled at her and got up and walked towards her cause truthfully his butt was beginning to hurt. He left the book he had on the desk cause he knew that no one would touch it or even notice it for that matter.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Kaiyo smiled at Haruo as he blushed and started reading the girl opened her mouth to reply when Rono called her. Spinning round Kaiyo smiled sweetly at the guy, 'Sounds good already' she beamed. Kaiyo was actually quite glad Rono had called her, the blonde girl was a little confused how to react to the guy who started reading when she was talking to him. Nevertheless Kaiyo wasn't rude, stepping aside the girl gestured between Rono and Haruo, 'Haruo- Rono, Rono- Haruo'.

Kaiyo leant gently against a table, stared curiously back at the chair, she didn't feel dizzy anymore and the girl couldn't help wonder how dizzy she could be. Kaiyo ruffled the back of her hair, glancing around the classroom before her gaze fell back into Rono's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jaken
3rd Night Class Elite
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Utter bullshit, these two words could be used to describe situations a many, but right now, this one was current. The reason for his language was because of the mission Zero, whom he nicknamed Lelouch from a popular show he watched, had assigned. It was to infiltrate the school and take it over from the inside, since there were only three members against eight elites, so an all out war would be suicidal. Jaken supposed the blame he could saddled on him, as the undercover student did bring up the point in the first place. Damn this brain and it's logical thinking, now he has to attend this place all over again.

"I guess there's no choice..."

With a sigh, the teen entered Class 6, wearing the uniform that he got in the mail, with the mask that Jaken fondly kept on him scarce. It was only for the Night Class personality to wear, so the cover wouldn't be blown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class 6 opening day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2