Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peter Shoesof

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter
Class 9 Elite
Peter

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: Peter Shoesof

Rogue, Student or Taikia: Teacher/Elite

Class: 9
Appearence:Peter Shoesof L_b2044d3354dee65d0ca41994a75bfb37
~Nationality: Canadian
~Tattoo's/Peircings: None
~Height: 4’9

Personality: Peter is fairly shy, always afraid of what people think of him. He is very caring to all forms of life and Peter rarely wants to get into a battle. Peter always respects the chain of command and he will follow orders without question. Some of his superiors say he would be the perfect soldier if he was not so cautious of killing or harming others. Peter will only harm people if they threaten someone close to him or under his control. He will not attack any that threatens his life which could in some cases be very bad for him.

History: Peter grew up in a small farming village just outside of Toronto. His family was the average run of the mill family. Peter’s family consisted of Peter, his mother, his father and Peter’s two older brothers. They owned a cattle farm and ran a fairly good business. Peter always hated the farming lifestyle but he did not voice his opinions because of his natural shyness. Until, one day he became so fed up with the farming life he did something horrible. Peter was milking one of the family’s’ oldest cows who had just given birth to a new cave when his father asked him if he would bottle some of the milk they had collected. Peter grabbed a pitchfork that had been laid right beside the milking station and stabbed his father right in the chest. He let all of his anger out on his father that day; in total he stabbed his father 19 times. Peter was seven at the time he killed his father.

Peter hid the body in a nearby lake attaching rocks to it to weight the body down. No one found the body until two months later when a police man found it there while searching the property. Peter was never charged with the murder although it is a weight that he has carried on his shoulders ever sense. Peter’s mother had immediately suspected him so when she found no charges could be laid she sent him off to a school far, far away. He always hated his mother for this but the fact that he killed his father and she knew it made him rethink taking any actions against his mother.

RP sample: Kaki stood atop a great dune of sand almost stretching to the sky and above. The sun was heavily beating down on the White Sand desert nad there was a slight breez. The dead trees were the only way to mark your path if you ever journyed through this vast desert. Kaki knew that to well, he had been lost among these dunes many a time with very little chance of survival but he made it. Every time he would find his way at the last possible moment, saving himself just in time, only to get lost again. But something kept drawing him back to the desert, maybe it was the shine of teh sand as the sun beated down on it or maybe it was the many hollow within the dunes and their fresh blood that drew him back. Whatever, it was Kaki could not ressist it no matter how hard he tried. So there Kaki stood looking down on the pitiful hollows running about beneth him, they had no idea of what fate was about to become of them if Kaki set his sights on them. With a sudden jolt of energy Kaki headed down the dune he was standing on, his poncho flapped in the wind. The tattered old poncho flapped faster and faster as Kaki's speed increased slowly and slowly. The arrancar outfit beneth it barely moved untill he noticed a movement in the distance. Kaki bolted to the movement with great speed., he ran faster and faster letting his tounge hand out of his mouth as he did so. He could smell blood and that meant prey.

As Kaki leaped over a dune he saw his prey. It was just an ordinary old hollow that stood no chance against Kaki. Kaki pounched on it like a cat on it's innocent prey. Kaki was ontop of the hollow's back before it could even react. He grabbed on to it's neck with his legs trying to cut off the circulation in it's throat. Kaki smiled an evil smile showing his gruesome teeth as he took ahold of the hollow's head in his hands and quickly thrust it to one side. The hollow fell to the sand below motionless and defeated so Kaki thought. Right after Kaki lossened his grip on the monster with his legs it bolted forward usinging it's hands to propell itself forward. It was at that moment Kaki realized what the hollow reminded him of a bull. Kaki was shot forward landing in between the horns of the beast starring right in it's eyes. He quickly grabbed ahold of it's horn with his legs and the bull charged forward. All of the sudden Kaki felt a hard thump on his back causing him to release his grip on the hollow. The bull had charged into a sand dune trapping Kaki between it's horns and the sand unable to move. Kaki was still upside down as the bull pressed even harder on Kaki pushing him even harder into the sand and crushing him.

Kaki placed his right hand gently on the bull's head between it's two powerful horns. His hand began to glow and fired a bala right into teh skull of the beast. The hollow jumped back from the pain leaving Kaki to fall to the ground below. With a thump Kaki landed on the sand below. He rose to his feet to look straight into the bull's eyes as the hollow charged at him again. Kaki dew his zunpaktoujust in time slashing the monster's head in half smeiring blood all over Kaki. He licked his lips as he sheathed his zunpaktou and looked at the corpse below. Kaki turned on his heel and walked back to Las Nachos his task was done.

----> Las Noches

Last edited by Peter on Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm

minnumum age for a teacher/elite is 18 years of age.

Also if your looking for a Elite spot attach a RP sample

[yay for canadians]
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Peter
Class 9 Elite
Peter

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Okay, I will if you want me to but I'm Kaki. If you remembers me you might know what my capabilities are but if you still want me to I will.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 pm

ok then approved
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Peter
Class 9 Elite
Peter

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 pm

yayz, thax
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

Let me make this quite clear. You could be Naraka and you would still require an RP sample. Rules won't be bent for anyone. You still need an RP sample, so till then, this is not approved.
Back to top Go down
Peter
Class 9 Elite
Peter

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 am

I posted an RP Sample of me playing another character if you want me to make a new one then say so and I will.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:34 am

Not, that would do. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Shoesof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Shoesof   Peter Shoesof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Shoesof
Page 1 of 1