Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daryga's Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:35 am

Name: Aka Shuurin Kurokumo {Bloody Rain of the Black Autumn Clouds}
Type: Scythe
Manifestation: Daryga's Weapons Scythe
Appearence: Daryga's Weapons Magic-scythe

Name: Kosenjou Nikushimi Kagirinai (Ancient Hatred for Eternal Battlefields)
Type: Sword
Manifestation: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/S/SH/SHA/ShadowHunter90/1192832063_lackDragon.jpg
Appearence: (It's the sword she's holding)
Daryga's Weapons Girlsx10
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Le bump ;D
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 am

If you are gonna add Abilities, make sure they are in a separate post. but till then.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 am

Kosenjou Nikushimi Kagirinai

~TECHNIQUES~

Atsureki Kokyuu (Friction Respiration) - This technique is more of a default/innate a ability. When the blade is summoned by the user, the lettering upon the blade is not lit up at all, but a common dark grey color. What happens is that the blade starts to vibrate vigorously, but it is incredibly concentrated so the vibrations stay within a range of 2-4 millimeters. The blade is actually vibrating at about 24 repititions per second, or, 1440 repititions per minute. The friciton caused by this rapid, concentrated vibration is fortified into an intense heat that engulfes the entire emtallic structure, thus, the lettering on the blade turns an orange-red color. This heat does not only cause 1st degree burns on impact, but any wound where the blade is physically dug into the opponents' skin will also cause 2nd-3rd degree burns. In addition, from the intense vibrations, if impact is made with skin, then the given damage is automatically increased by 150% so that, in total, the blade is causing 250% of the damage a normal blade would. (i.e. A swing that would normally cause a slight cut, with this blade, would be widened into a small cut or little indentation.

Jinkoujutai (Artificial Insemination) - As heat is being so massively exhibited from the blade itself, compacting this heat will allow the user to create fire and manipulate it at the blades' will. For example, with this this technique, it allows Daryga to sprout fire for defenses/offense/whatever other reason from any part of his blade; at will. To properly state the power of this technique, by compacting heat until it becomes a physical substance (AKA fire), Daryga is able to manipulate fires of, between 300-650 degrees fahrenheit, from any point on his blade.
(1 post cooldown)
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:25 am

Aka Shuurin Kurokumo

~TECHNIQUES~

Wakarikitta Nenshou - This is also an innate/default ability for this weapon. The power is quite simple really: anything that this blade cuts, in any way, can be exploded at will by the snap of Daryga's fingers. Now, a cut can only be exploded once; spamming explosionj after explosion on a single could would god-mod and, thus, one explosion per cut. Also, the potency of every explosion depends on the cut itself; its depth, width, diameter, area, perimeter, circumference and such. For example, if a cut of maybe 2-3 inches in made on the opponents' shoulder, the explosion will do nothing more than possibly cause 1st degree burns and then destroy the first top layers of skin, causing slight bleeding or stinging/irritation. Now, an explosion from a full-fledged swing straight up-side the chest would most likely take off many skin layers, damage internal tissues, make the wound rather large, and cause excess bleeding/2nd degree burns. The explosion will vary from cut to cut so worrying about a peper cut exploding and taking the opponents' hand off (again, AKA god-modding) will need not to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Daryga's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Weapons   Daryga's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daryga's Weapons
Page 1 of 1