Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Night Walk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Aoki walked out of the School with his hands in his pockets into the cold night. He was wearing his normal clothing which was Black shoes, Black pants, and belt with weird belt bucklet for the bottom part. The top half of his outfit was a black tucked in shirt with a short sleeve over shirt that was gold, white, and black. He also wore a weird pair of gloves that had a red adn yellow metal object on them. His hair was a unique hair color and style. His eyes were Dark red in color that matched his Magic aura perfectly. He had a dark red katana on his righthip as he walked under the moonlight. He wasn't waiting on anyone in particular. Just waiting on anyone to find him outside at this time of night. His Tattoo of a seven on his neck couldbe sen barely. He keep walking towards a bench that the street light over it had busted it leaving it in a perfect darkness. Aoki was going to go lay on the bench to look at he stars.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm

He yawned, as he stretched his hands. It often got boring in the school dorms, and he barely had anything to do. It was night. It was BORING. Lately, things had been quite peaceful. To peaceful. He wasn't getting his usual share of exercise, fending of the idiots that were trying to rebel against the institution. It was kinda like a ritual. Go to class, teach, get back and then rest your ass on a couch. To boring. A little action every now and then didn't hurt. Specially not for someone like him. He jumped out from the first floor, using the force of his Magical Aura to soften his landing to the point where it made no sound at all. The school grounds. Irritatingly peaceful, and yet. That annoying peace was more of a security blanket than anything. Not just to him, but to everyone in this institution. He walked around the gardens, aimlessly, as if trying to find something to do. His eyes randomly glanced around, till the stopped on the hilt of a sword that was safely placed in its sheath. His eyes looked at the man lying next to the blade. Class 7 Teacher, Aoki. Placing his hands in his pockets,he casually walked over to the man, as in tired tone of voice, said " Move over ", as he used his legs, to push Aoki's feet of the bench, creating space for him to sit. He placed his hands behind his head, and his legs stretched. Would it be a fun conversation, or a hostile one, was dependent on how Aoki would react to his action.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Class 3 Student
Hiruma

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Hiruma was following his teacher . He jumped right after Ryuuzaki did and closed the window . He walked slowly with a scowl on his face . He didn't know why he was doing this . He just followed his master around . He was wielding one of his handguns just in case someone tried to assault them . Not that Ryuuzaki needed any protection . Ryuuzaki suddenly stopped and Hiruma bumped into his back . He glared at the man and rubbed his nose . That hurt .

Fuckin asshole , stoppin' like that .

He muttered loud enough for Ryuuzaki to hear . He noticed the other man who was there but didn't greet him . He simply sat on the ground polishing his handgun .
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Aoki watched the 3 Class elite walking towards him. He simply closed his eyes as he moved his feet off the bench. Aoki sat up and looked at the Student following him. He chuckled. he was happy he didn't have a worthless kid following him. He looked over at the Class 3 elite. He couldn't remember his name though. That was one thing he was always bad with.

"So, you like the stars also? They are very beautiful tonight. What is your name again? I couldn't remember it. I do know your the Class three elite. I walked by your clasroom everyday during my one or two months as a Student here. What are you here for?"

He slide his hands in his pockets, and watched the kid and elite carefully. he didn't know if this was oin to be a hostile or carefree talk. If it was goingt o turn into a fight. Aoki was going to simply active one spell. The spell he held dear to him the most.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:43 pm

The boy was cocky, but it didn't matter. That attitude was probably better than being all sugary sweet for no reason at all. It annoyed him when people acted to be happy. It was better to act like you felt, instead of putting up an act, and so he felt that the kid wasn't a bother. The comment he could have done without, but being like he was, he could care less. Then, the other man began to talk. Questions, and pointless discussion. "Ryuuzaki Kurodo", he said as a response to his first question. He didn't look at him when he responded. What was the point ? He was never the one to observe formalities. Also, he thought about the second question Do I like the stars?. Interesting thought. He was kinda philosophical in a unique way, along with being Sardonic. A Rare combo, but normally the kind that are the most interesting to talk to. His tone was casual, and his face had a grin on it, as he said "The stars... eh? To be honest, I find the stars to be quite annoying. They can do nothing but Shine, and if you get to close to them, you get burned. Look at the sun. The two closest to it. Mercury and Venus ". A pessimistic way of looking at things. Well, not really pessimistic as much as a comparatative way. It was a comparison with those that shine bright, with fame for no apparent reason. Like Movie stars. There movies have no positive affect on the developmental status of a country, and yet they are treated like heroes, and are idolized. A most stupid thing to do. Yet, that was how it was.
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Class 3 Student
Hiruma

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Hiruma wasn't paying much attention to the two because he was busy polishing his precious gun . He smirked when they started talking about stars . He stood up , cocked the gun an pointed it at Aoki . An maniacal grin appeared on his face .

Stars , You actually asked Ryuuzaki-sama if he liked stars ?He chuckled and raised an eyebrow . Are you a fuckin' chick ? Cmon , you should know by his appearance that he doesn't like stars .

He laughed again and fired the gun into the air and sat down again . The grin was immediately wiped from his face and replaced by a smirk . He returned to polishing the gun .
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Luxurious flashes of little light's beamed in and out like loose lght bulbs; how the wonderous firefly truly amused innocence of children. Trolling around blankly in the middle-aged darkness, the Elite of class eight discovered many of these little flying critters flickering from place to place. From what studies have read, this is how these insects communicate and attract partners for breeding. Empty footsteps moved in almost a sort of "slow-motion" as intrigued pupils followed occurances of a nightly veil. Blissful tranquility was always brought to his mind during times of darkness and sleep, for so many acts of magnificance went un-noticed when yet so obvious. Suddenly, muscles broke to a halt and a withered breeze glided through the air, weaving around the Elite classmate... Invisible forces wavered the young gentlemens' strands of hair back and forth, as if they were dancing along to the rhythm of our winds. Still under the roof of outdoor campuses, moonlight barely made visibility; this slipped an upside-down smile upon Daryga... The moon was the probably the source of all malevolent darkness... Rewarding zero visibility with common senses of aroused sight, for no other manifestation of tranquility held the same equality of silence. Being unable to witness such a feat was most unacceptable, when plainly oblivious to everything else, it restored lost hope to all who reached a willing hand; even if reasons and considerations unknown, never had it mattered before, neither did it now. Frowns faded and an inner chuckle of realization failed to escape the asophagus. Not hell, but, rather, heaven broke loose in one fortifying step re-vitalized his little facade, through the metamorphasis of will, into eternal elegance...

Decisions made certainties and actions backing up previous promises, nothing held back released relaxation. When one came for nothing, others surely gather as well, to find that same nothing... But, for these others, it is their everything. Daryga had always believed that blinding stars were actually the souls of passed individuals, coming out during oblivious darkness in order to "check up" on struggling loved ones. They shone so effortlessly and every escaped twinkle was a tear shed for the pain of loved ones, and their hardships. Dying stars are not realistically dead, but the soul that had inhabited the specific mass of burning light had done its job. A dying star only means that the overlooking soul had played a needed roll until the very end, when everything finished and lives fulfilled one another... This is not a happening of sadness, but pleasures to having the recognition that you helped everyone make the extra mile and it was over now; you did your job and, fortunately, you weren't needed anymore. In the very honesty that bonds men together, fantastic wonders such as this run daily, unnoticed, and un-heeded, but completed anyway; because if not, what's left would be even less than nothing. You must be thoroughly shocked, aren't you? For a young man such as Daryga to retain depth of this stature in but one solitary movement; a footstep. Well, some people just knew how to look, but he wasn't looking.... Instead, he just listened; Listening for a hundred years could not properly display all of unknown requiems. One movement told him this much, imagine what could be taught in a year.

Remembering himself, Daryga stood in that one stop, now only under the roof of darkened atmosphere and cascaded moonlight. Among many miracles of terribly misunderstood fortune, a group of men had gathered, as previously predicted; see, he was right after. Eyes crossed in on the individuals and, curing the indesicive catastrohpe of possibilities, the classman of Kiahou's eighth reclamation blindly waltzed over. With-held as a powerful man and a teacher for this matter, any objections would be utterly denied and assuredly, stature of his own, not meaning to boast, could not be tossed aside so worthlessly. Upon reaching the provided destination of grouped males, Daryga wore away his lazy glare at one in specific... The only student there, why was he up and about so late? Did he not know classes were in session, not to mention his personal classes were tomorrow as well. Insomnia had moste likely struck this youngen, maybe a first or second year student so getting the hang of a new school might prove hard to manage at first. Declaring himself, Daryga closed himself in on the outter rim of the group and let soft words guide slandering crowds.

"Good evening, gentlement. It seems I am not the only one out for a stroll on this glorious night. I dislike to pry, but is there a purposeful reason for a student being out so late? Night classes are in session, not to mention that you have classes of your own tomorrow, don't you? Causing a commotion at this hour is rather a bore and somewhat of a bother... But, in good taste, what are you men doing out so late? I am rather bored myself, and as a new teacher, I would like to get to know my community. My apologies; I Daryga Takanashi, Teacher of Class 8."

Daryga's left hand blandidly lifted to play with his loose hair and then wave at the newcomers he just met. Trouble would hopefully cease to exist so that intellectuals could significantly contain a regular conversation within a reasonable extent. These people did not seem like the kind of gang members or shifty muggers; they were in a top-grade school for the magically gifted after all. If there were any lingering criminals lurking though, Daryga would swiftly and quietly dispose of them; most likely using hand to hand combat.... Because his weapons, in truth, were too devastating to use in open school grounds; major damage would only be attained from complete usage of his powers. So,as he lay abroad for some kind of response, meaningless thoughts came to mind such as what the lunch would be tomorrow. Hunger always burst into an unsuspecting mind of boredom, seeing as Daryga was always eating; despite his slender , and muscular, figure.
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:47 am

Aoki chuckled at Ryuuzaki at his comments. The stars were beautiful in one point of veiw. yet, annoying in another. They were so different. Yet, Aoki liked him it reminded him of his father. Aoki had been away from home for about five month now. He loved the School. He was beginning to create different spells. He was working on a couple of some just before he came out to watch the stars. Aoki watched as the kid stood up and pointed his gun to his head. Aoki didn't even move. He simply siad something under his breath as the kid began to talk.

"Oh, powerful god. Bless me with the power of lightning! Grant me the Gift of a God has power over. Ansekishoku Denkou Soujuu."

Aoki finished at about the time the kid did. Aoki's voice never broke over a small whisper. No one would be able to hear anything that was said under Aoki's breath. When the kid was going to sit down. Aoki moved with unbelieve quickness as he ducked down as the barrel of the gun was just over his left shoulder, and he went for the kids hand that was holding the gun. Aoki reached for his gun hand with his right hand. Then, with a simply spin he brought up his elbow to the kids head. Yet, something happened while he was spinning. A small orb of dark red lightning had formed on the tip of his elbow. The orb was inchs away from the kids head. Aoki stood there as he chuckled. He was an elite for god's sake. The kid though he could point a gun at him. Pointless!

Aoki stood there for a couple of seconds until he saw another man walking towards them. The man introduced himself as Daryga Takanashi, Teacher of Class 8. Another teacher was here. He was surpised. Hopefully, this teacher would know about his unbelieve quickness though the school it took him maybe two months to graduate from the Magic School. Aoki keep in his spot as he cleared his thraot. The event that just happened would sure to stun the Eight elite somewhat. He just moved against a student. If it didn't it would surpise Aoki sure enough.

"I'm Aoki Jouten, Class Seven Teacher. Nice to meet another teacher tonight. I'm one of the new teachers here."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Silence prevailed over the fields, but was not long in its duration. The boy just had to react. Another fine situation he'd gotten himself into. There wasn't even enough time to stop the man. His speed was great. So, what could he do ? There was not a sound, not even a whisper. There was one moment, when he was about to grab the students hand after spinning, and the next, where he stood, with Ryuuzaki's hand, where Hiruma's should have been. His head was facing away from the elbow, along the side of his arm, near his ear. In a stern tone of voice, he said "As a new teacher, you should remember that elites are strong not to show off, but to protect. So the next time you're about to raise your hand on one of the students, specially mine, think twice about the consequences", and with that, pulled his hand back, getting back up, dusting his knee's. With that, he slowly walked towards his own student, that lay 3 meters away from him. He slowly walked upto the kid, and kicked him in the gut, sending him flying some distance, "...and as for you, no pointing guns at elites. Not everyone else will be as tolerant with you as I can be so get your act together, and drag your ass back to the dorms". The kick was hard. Enough to make sure this would not repeat itself.

He moved towards the eighth teacher, and waved a hand at him as he breezed past. He didn't care enough to actually introduce himself. He had been teaching here for almost 7 years now. Despite the fact that he had a very sardonic attitude, he was the elite of class 3, and one of the leading members of the current Elite Council. Gah. Newbies he thought. The teachers were more annoying than even the students. The arrogance they had, seemed to be more annoying than everything else put together. But, he had to learn to measure up to it. He had done enough for today, and after that irresponsible display by the teacher, he was just pissed off. He was forced to use his signature technique just to save his student for gods sake. That wasn't what you'd expect of someone who became a teacher here. But that was all hopefully going to be forgotten, but after one last edition from his side. Turning back, so that the side of his face could be seen, he said "Make sure this doesn't happen again. Both of you, cause the next time, there won't be a warning" and with that, disappeared into thin air.

[God, you have no idea how bored i was to write this crap >>>>>> and to both Aoki and Hiruma, no offence, Im just being in character >>>> Exit >>>>]
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Aoki simply walks away from everyone. He deactives his spell and slides his hands in his pockets. he walks out of the area to his classroom.

------------------------>

(Sucky post, but Himura isn't posting. So, i leave.))
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Class 3 Student
Hiruma

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Hiruma shrugged and stood up . He dusted his clothes and started waking towards his dorm room . He grinned like a madman after seeing how his teacher could've kicked Aoki's ass .

[Sorry That I was Away . EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Night Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night Walk   The Night Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk
Page 1 of 1