Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daryga's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Daryga's Application Empty
PostSubject: Daryga's Application   Daryga's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:36 am

1) Position (what position do you want to have? forum Mod, chatmod, admin)

Whatever is needed is what I will accept, I don't need to be picky.

2) Topics (which topics do you want to modrate?)

All registration (weapons, character, etc.)

3) Why do you want to become a mod/admin?

Well... In all honesty I have never yet been a moderator, only a chat moderator, so I would like to try it out and help my RP community a bit. If you know me, Ichijouji Takanashi from Bleach Online, you know I'm a pretty cool guy lol. I really just want to do my job to help others when they need help/approval and I am quite calm all of the time so that I may critisize everyone equally; biast decisions are bad for our fellow players. Sure, I think it would be cool to be a moderator, but I am honestly just trying to get some experiences out of it so I may learn the ropes of being a moderator for future references... As I have said previously, I have no official experience and this is why I would like to be a moderator here; to learn and vitalized my skills. Now, I am not a complete dunce, I know how to moderate and to treat everyone equally, act as a role model and be specific in my critisisms... I promise to do my best if you decide to place me in a moderator placement and if I make any mistakes or do my job badly, then please, take my status away. I would rather do nothing as a bystander than to make matters worse as a moderator. Thanks for considering ^^.

4) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin

I don't know actually; many people would make excellent moderators, probably better than I. But I think I will be good with this position because I have done much for my RP community, as a bystander, on many other sites and I have watched how others moderate so, even with minimum experience, I have the basic gist of how to moderate already in my mind. I'm not trying to be a moderator to be cool and be above everyone, but to assist in the site so maximum RP potential is exhibited. I think I could do a good job to critisize everyone fairly and equally while maintaining peace in the chatbox as well. I am a fairly active RP'er so being inactive as a moderator is not a problem as I make posts/checks daily. I know I can do well, even if it is only my first time as a moderator and like I said before, if you find me inadequite, feel no hesitation to remove me. I can only say that I will do my best and hope that you will give me a first chance at it.

5) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link

This is my first time being a moderator, if I am amde a mdoerator that is, so I have no real prior experience... Though I just want a single chance and if you give me it, I promise not to let you down.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Daryga's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryga's Application   Daryga's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 am

we are not taking any Mods for now. When we are, ill inform you.
Back to top Go down

Daryga's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Information :: Moderator Signup-
Jump to: