Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some time to relax

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Kaiyo was still pulling Rono along by his hand, the girl's hair flying backwards as she jogged to where she hoped would be outside, the girl's eyes lit up as she opened the door; the sun danced along the grass and sprayed through the thick trees and a faint sound of birds could be heard. Faced with such a sight Kaiyo couldn't help but smile, her eyes wide in awe as she squeezed Rono's hand. Strolling over to the nicest looking patch of grass and throwing her bag onto the floor. Kaiyo sat down and patted the grass next to her for Rono to do the same. The rather impulsive girl had taken quite a liking to her new classmate. Glancing around the field, it was practically empty, Kaiyo smirked at her own luck, everyone else was probably still being bored to death in class while she was sitting in the middle of what looked like a football pitch.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Rono had walked outside with Kaiyo and inhaled the fresh air of the outside and looked into the sky. Kaiyo had pulled her allong to a grassy patch and she threw her bag down and sat on the grass and patted a spot next to her. Rono placed his bag on the ground and walked towards her and sat down next to her and stretched his right leg out and held his left leg in a bend notion. Rono looked at the sky and thought about everything he had done before he made his way to that school. He closed his eyes and smiled as he took in the warmth of the sun sitting next to Kaiyo. He then opened his eyes and looked at her as the sun glowed on her flawless face. Rono just stared at her and he seemed to loose his train of thought as he looked at her. He blinked and the ringing in his ears stopped and the wind blew past them both sweeping the grass in the direction in which it was blowing. Rono just sat there breathless looking at her for those moments. Rono muttered a few words to himself hoping she wouldn't hear.

"Beautiful...."
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 am

Kaiyo turned to Rono, certain he had said something, not that she planned on finding out. Instead the girl simply smiled and stared into his eyes for a moment, completely losing whatever train of thought she had been following, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks as she brushed her hair out of her face. Kaiyo turned back around, shuffling and adjusting her school skirt before she lay down, her head resting gently on Rono's lap as she smiled up at the sky.

Switching her gaze Kaiyo looked up at Rono, his hair being pushed to the side of his face by the cool breeze that bustled through the air. Letting out a small sigh Kaiyo grinned once more, 'About four out of ten' she giggled. At the suprised look on Rono's face the blonde girl continued, 'How good I am at magic, about four out of ten, I'm much more of a fighter'. The day was going pretty well so far, and the girl had to admit, she was enjoying her first day a lot more than she'd expected to.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Rono smiled at her lightly as he blushed slightly and it quickly went away and he looked up into the sky. He then felt her head on his lap and he quickly looked down at her and blushed more and she told him how she was ranking on her magic usage. Rono smiled down at her as his wasn't very much better at his magic usage either. He had just discovered his magic abilities as a matter of fact and was very sure they were on the level of at least three out of ten. So he was a bit weaker than her. "Yes I'm fairly weaker than you then I've just discovered the world of magic let alone my ability to use it." He laughed slightly and looked her in her eyes and then back at the sky. "I think I could have became a lot of stronger if my grandfather wouldn't have died. He could have trained me more." He liked the feel of her presence near him and he thought to himself that h possibly liked the girl yet he didn't want to come to terms with it at the moment he wanted to know her more before he thought about anything like that.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Kaiyo listenned intently to Rono, 'So your grandad did magic aswell. That's amazing, i don't know anyone else in my family who did or does magic' a small sigh escaped the girl's mouth. Kaiyo glanced dow at her watch, 'We might have to head back soon'. Silence fell over the pair for a moment. Kaiyo simply enjoyed the moment, she liked being with Rono, she felt calmer. Giggling slightly the girl continued, 'And i'm sure i'm worse at magic than you, you got trained by your grandfather' the girl paused, her tone becoming more solem, 'Sorry about him by the way' she smiled weakly.

'So what do you think of our class uniform?' the fact that the girl had quickly put on a hoody as soon as the teacher left she figured was enough of an answer for herself, but she was still interested in Rono's opnion of it; especially seeing as the guys uniform didn't seem so bad. Kaiyo shuffled on Rono's lap, her eyes gently closed and her chest rising and falling steadily with her breathing. 'Nice to meet you Rono' she blushed as she spoke, her voice sincere and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:06 am

Rono looked up at the sky and thought about how she thought that he was better at magic than her. "I think I can argue with you about that...we only trained for like a weak and in that time he only taught me a couple of spells he claimed he received from the wind guardian...Stuff is this weird and I am still on the fense that none of what he said was real...maybe I'm the fool and he has been right all these years...I've only discovered my magic recently yet he treated me like I've know it for all of my life...He was a crazy old guy....but I miss the old fart..." He smiled down at her and then looked at the sleeves of his uniform and then the pants that past Kaiyo head up and he opened his mouth as he looked at her and thought about the look of the cloths. "I guess they are pretty cool...." He then looked at her again but this time he saw he her even more cuter than before....He thought to himself. "What the hell just happened..." He shook his head and smiled down at her.

"You know you are very cute...would you like to go on a date sometime?" Rono said bluntly he didn't very much experience asking girls out so he didn't know how but to just ask them straight out.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:41 am

Kaiyo stared blankly up at Rono for a moment, trying to figure out if she was dreaming or not. Eventually snapping back into reality the girl's cheeks flushed red, 'Sure' she said simply. Kaiyo let out a small sigh, never one to be cheesy the girl had no intention of admitting she had quite literally lost herself in Rono's eyes. Nevertheless time had passed and despite how much she had enjoyed it the girl felt moving somewhere else would be the next great idea, especially seeing as a large cloud had just floated over their current location.

Slowly sitting up, after re-arranging her hair Kaiyo slung her bag back over her shoulder, smiling happily at Rono, 'Where to next?' her sweet playful tone, rolling out of her mouth with ease. Despite her calm demeanour the girl was pretty shaken, she'd had her fair share of dates before, but usually it had taken more than two hours to be asked on one. Nodding herself back onto a real topic, biting her lip slightly Kaiyo agreed, 'yeah the guys uniform looks better than ours' her hollow words a feeble distraction from the fact the girl was yet to break eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Rono looked at her carrying a bag and smiled as he looked at her and the swind blew by and ruffled the grass as well as they're cloths and hair. Rono smiled and grabbed his grabbed her bag and placed it on his shoulder and began walking towards nowhere.Wondering all around the school. He looked back at Kaiyo and laughed lightly and smiled more and asked her in a soft tone. "Where are we going?" He said no knowing when he was the one who was leading the way. the sun was covered by the cloud so a big shadow laid over their skin as well as the ground.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Kaiyo relaxed her shoulders and rolled her eyes slightly as Rono took her bag off her. Smiling weakly the blonde girl bounded up closer to Rono, sliding her hand neatly into her as she glanced up at him. 'We should probably head back to class now'. Kaiyo didn't really want to, but she figured lying outside on the grass all day wouldn't be her best idea; definately not her worst idea, but not her best either. Glancing down at her hoody the girl bit her lip slightly, eventually coming to the conclusion she'd get to the classroom before the teacher and have time to take it off. Walking a small distance in front of Rono the blonde girl was seemingly dragging him along by his hand, but in her mind it was more of a gentle leading. Not bothering to tell Rono how bad her sense of direction was Kaiyo simply pretended she knew where she was going, smiling happily as she rounded yet another corridoor.
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:35 pm

-He walked out of the school then looked around. Man this is boring He looked at the other two as he walked to a tree and leaned against it.-
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:50 am

Avaron walked down one of the many corridors that littered his old school, he was a little bored learning magic wasn't something he wanted to do at this moment but no one in this area ever seemed to have anything worth stealing so that wasn't an option either. He exhaled a slight sigh as he flicked playing cards around in his hands making them appear and dissapear in the style of a magician. That was when he saw them a boy and a girl walking together throught the corridor, well more to the point the male was being led by this girl. pitiful. The female looked to be the shorter of the two short blonde hair with a slightly out of place red head band conversely the male was taller and wore two small earing each of which glinted in the light annoyingly- they will have to be ripped from his ears if they bother me again avaron noted to himself- his uniform was adorned but in a messy fashion he looked a little common over all, not someone worth Avarons notice, but he couldnt help it the smell of the dormant relationship here was just too enticing, the sweet scent of infatuation, mmmm just so delectable. He walked forwards his hands in his pockets stopping with his face centimetres from the girls inhaling deeply.

"ahhhhhhh" his tone now a little delerious "why do the unripened fruits always have the most enticing scent" He had too stop, he was letting himself get too excited and if he did that someone would die, there was no need too attract that much attention now was there, he leaned back from the girl giggling lightly at his own observation taking one hand from his pocket he pointed over too the boy that had stood with her

"what is it about this girl that intrest's you" Avaron enquired whislt not actually looking at the boy but instead staring upwards looking to be deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Rono's collar rattle as he looked at the boy with a serious expression on his face He then stepped in front of Kaiyo and sheltered her from the boy that seemed interesting in why he liked Kaiyo. "That's none of your concern...now if you would be so kind as to leave us alone..." He said as he took Kaiyo's hand and began to walk off with her. Rono thought to himself "that student...he looks a little shady...he doesn't look like the type that wouldn't take no response to there question well either...." Rono looked at Kaiyo and said silently to her. "If he reacts in a physical manner I want you to run...and I'll take care of him and be with you shortly." He said with that serious face. He actually had no idea what the person was capable of....perhaps he was under estimating him though.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

A dark giggle breach Avaron's lips as the man responded too him, protectiveness such a delightful instinct. This guy clearly did care for her, he'd hit the nail right on the head, a scenario that just begged to be toyed with, it was just too......enticing. His thoughts flickered back too the curt snubbing he'd recieved to Avaron it seemed a rude or maybe even an unnecessary response to his innocent little query. Who did this little peasent think he was, if he had the nerve to speak to someone such as Avaron he could have at least indulged him with a little more than "none of your buisness". Anger began too creep over him, and in Avarons case that posed a little more dangerous to the surrounding poppulace than it did in the case of most other people, but then he remembered his excitement at the relationship he'd just encountered and the rage faded as quickly as it had appeared. He heard the whispered warnings the man gave to the girl as they attemted they're escape, and it decided for Avaron his next course of action, he wanted to test this guy's affection, savour the expression of morbid anguish on this guy's features when his little princess was in danger, yes it had to be done he decided as glee rooled through him at the idea.

"Glue of the underworlds, eclipse the eyes of the viewer and decieve my opponents victory" he whispered under his breath pointing his index finger at the back of the small girls head.

"Bungee gum attach" he called with a voice drenched in enthusiasm as his magical rubbery strand made contact with the blonde girl's head, he yanked back aiming too pull her flying from her grip to her male counter-part and into his own clutches
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:04 am

Kaiyo had no intention of running when the guy started a fight, her only issue was how strong he was. Unfortunately for the girl she didn't have to wait too long to find out; Kaiyo was lunged forwards towards the guy at an immense speed. Kaiyo's fighting style worked mainly on her reactions on instinct, so when the girl was short forwards to her opponent, she just threw her fist into his stomach as she went. Kaiyo's smile had completely disappeared; she was pretty damn pissed.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 am

A grin spread across Avaron’s face, devoid of and kindness it was formed only from the sadistic joy he was getting from watching this girls anger, It smarted a little as her fist hit the wall of muscle that was his abdomen but it was nothing to worry about really, he could already tell the differences in their strength were just too vast, but in truth he had no real intention of fighting these children, where was the fun in a broken toy. But it was hard this girls raw emotion excited him, and forcing back that murderous intent that joined alongside his excitement was like suppressing a reflex, he anger to him was like a gourmet dessert he couldn’t get enough, and yet the best was still too come his real thrill would come when he observed the emotions he could coax from he lover, o what a sweet afternoon this would be.

Avaron thrust out his right arm grabbing the throat of one of the students who had backed away towards the lockers from what must too them have appeared a quite dangerous individual, a persona Avaron was doing nothing too disprove. As he lifted this small random girl off her feet by her throat she began gasping for breath, a sound almost like music to his ears. He looked down at the blonde girl still turned toward him after her attack,

“please refrain from acting out again, I wouldn’t want any collateral damage caused” He spoke the words in a slightly remorseful tone looking almost saddened by the idea, before the sick grin returned once more and he dropped the girl in a crumpled gasping heap. Violence would only serve to spoil his fun, no there was no way he could have that.

Avaron moved his now free hand down and taking the girls still balled fist in his hand before craning his neck to plant a kiss on it

“I’m afraid this may hurt a little”

Upon uttering the words he tugged hard once more on the Bungee gum strand with his left hand pulling it taught and yanking at the hair on the back of her head once more, so that she was twisted round to face the male once more, he wanted her too cry out in pain, to force this man to see the look of agony on her face maybe even a few tears to appear, because in truth he had no qualms with hurting this girl, he didn’t want to fight seriously but if causing he pain allowed him to cause this man anguish he was more than happy to go that extra mile. He ran his hand along this child’s soft cheek now flushed with red, looking down at her once more before looking over to the guy at the end of the hall he realised something crucial.

“My apologies I am Avaron Freecs, and what may I enquire are the names of you two exquisite creatures?”
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 am

-At this point, he sat up from the tree and looked at the male that had started the fight then sighed. Well at least they aren't gathering a croud to watch, he thought as he pushed away from the tree now. He didn't know what he was planning on doing because he hadn't been able to control his power at all yet. He hadn't learned a spell so this would be interesting if he interveined. He shurgged then yelled Hey you. I agree with the other guy over there. I think you should leave them alone. I mean, they did ask you nicely after all. He didn't think about what would happen next. He waited for the man to respond.-
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 am

Kaiyo clenched her fist's tightly, she refused to give the man the satisfaction of crying. Kaiyo was gritting her teeth together as her face neck was strained to look at Rono, the girl was obviously in pain, but she wouldn't cry; she couldn't. The man stroked his hand along Kaiyo's face slowly before introducing himself, Kaiyo had no intention of telling the ugly bugger her name, 'Bite me!' she called loudly. One thing annoyed the girl more than anything in the world, it was feeling helpless. Kaiyo knew this guy could snap her neck with one hand, but the girl knew she couldn't just wait like a sitting duck. Kaiyo only knew a few spells, and she doubted any of them would make any difference, at least not while she was attached to the guy.

Her face still wrought with pain the blonde girl figured Rono would do something soon. Kaiyo heard the faint voice of another guy yelling for Avaron to stop. The girl decided she'd have to wait until he good the gum stuff off her, at least then she'd be free to move without his control.
Back to top Go down
Tega Seitz
Class 8 Student
Tega Seitz

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am

Tega crawled on a nearby tree watching everyone. Tega was very strange he didn't have many friends so he would like to spy on people interacting eith other people for some strange reason it amused him. Though sadly when he was caught his 13 year old little body wouldn't be able to fight the sixteen and seventeen year old kids that this school was filled with. Tega hung upside down from the tree watching everyone just then the branch snapped and Tega fell on the ground.

Immediatly tega ran so he wouldn't be caught.

>>>EXIT
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:20 am

-He sighs and hears the bell ring. He then took off in a hurry to his class.-
Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some time to relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some time to relax   Some time to relax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some time to relax
Page 1 of 1