Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUego Poalas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi Genma

Takeshi Genma

FUego Poalas Empty
PostSubject: FUego Poalas   FUego Poalas I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 am

Name:Lanza de Fuego
Incantation:Purify Those who havent Confessed,Harden Their Lives,Burn The Crosses
Ability:First Genma Must say a Random Number(1-5) and on the base of the number so many spears created from the hottest fire will be created and whit a wave of hand they are sent directly to the enemy.This is not a Homing Weapon if the enemy can Dodge than its dodgeable but when not than they get 2nd-3rd degree burns along with the instant death of surrounding skin/blood cells.
Limit/Duration/Cooldown:Cooldown 4 Posts

Name:Ryƫjin Jakka
Incantation:Turn Them to ashes where they once were created!
Ability:A sword like object is created around Genmas hand and its formed by fire.
It has good cutting power but only when it hits.
Limit/Duration/Cooldown:Once Per Battle,Duration 7 posts

Name:Metallic Gloves
Incantation:Rise
Ability:This power is used in the start of the fight because it gives metallic golves to Genma wich he will fight with because he is really strong at the Hand To Hand Combat,and Martial Arts
DUration:5 Posts,Cooldown:2 posts

Last edited by Takeshi Genma on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

FUego Poalas Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUego Poalas   FUego Poalas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

For your first spell, there has to be a limit of how many spears you can create and, as only a new student, you cannot have such a powerful ability with the potential to kill; it's too overpowering. We will say that your spears, if they hit, will give 2nd-3rd degree burns along with the instant death of surrounding skin/blood cells. And the maximum amount of spears you can create at a time will be 5 because of this spell's strength. Your other two spells are fine.

Just one more thing, add cooldowns to your spells; using them over and over would be god-modding.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi Genma

Takeshi Genma

FUego Poalas Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUego Poalas   FUego Poalas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 am

EDITED

Last edited by Takeshi Genma on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

FUego Poalas Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUego Poalas   FUego Poalas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:48 am

Takeshi Genma wrote:
EDITED(Could you apply mine Character too pwease)

My apologies, but I didn't quite understand what you had asked there lol. Please re-word it a little better and send me your question through a Private Message.

Anyways, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUego Poalas Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUego Poalas   FUego Poalas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUego Poalas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Registration :: Spell Registration-
Jump to: