Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avaron's weapon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: Deck of the Jester
Type: playing cards (sorry i know someone else has chosen playing cards as they're weapon but these don't work in an anywhere similar fashion, if change is needed just let me know) althought the are as hard as metal and razor sharp
Manifestation: none just cards
Ability: These card can expand to a size larger than that of Avaron, then the cards face will appear glassy and a clone of Avaron will step out, A clone can last for 1 hr or 10 post's and it has if one card is used too create the clone it will have enough magical energy too perform 2 spells of low too medium level, although if multiple cards are stacked upon each other (max of 4 which would cost 1/2 Avarons magical energy too cast) then the clone's reserve of magical energy reserve increases proportionally but it still retains the same maximum duration of time it is able too exist

Appearence: every card except for the four aces is a Joker and has this design, except its only the picture of the joker once and the text tag isnt present on them either.
[img]Avaron's weapon Joker10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 pm

a 10 post duration seems a bit much for the clone to appear but the main question i have is:
How far away can the clone wonder from Avaron? does the clone vanish after wondering a certain distence from him?
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am

ok fair enough guess your right that is a bit extended maybe in combat 4-5 but could it be higher for out of combat?, ummmm i was going to use them for things like recon and setting up messed up situations too screw with people, soo uhh maybe a couple mile radius, so that he can send clones into the highschool whilst he stays out of the scene maybe in the park or something, but how bout we say a distance of more than 300 metres (im not that good at judging distance so let me know if this seems excessive) from the host and they're responsiveness deteriorate's making them progressively less usefull in combat.

so although they can be used at long distance for say causing some vandalism or something in the school, i couldnt just start a fight hit someone and then go hahahaha Avaron's clone dissapear's and he's miles away so you can't kill him.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 am

Ability: The Jesters Gateway

If 2 card's are placed in seperate locations Avaron can activate them causing them too increase in size and a link to form between them, for this ability one of the four aces must be used connecting to a joker card. The front side of the card becomes glassy and mirrored and Avaron can step into it and he will exit out the other card.

1 duration with a 3 post cool down

i will use this also too exit threads and such in a cool manner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:36 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:12 am

Ability: The Jester's childeren

Avaron drops the cards on the floor and the small skellington jester on the front becomes animated crawling from the cards front and acting on Avaron's every command. The little jesters come out at a size of 3ft tall using thier claw like bony hands and razor sharp teeth too attack, they also have limited magic skill able too cast up too way of magic number 5 with a combined limit of 3 spells. this will rise as Avaron becomes stronger. for each card layed down 1 demon jester is summoned. Avaron also likes too gamble and when summoned each jester will roll a dice, if every demon rolls the same even number they will double in size and attack power still with a combined limit of 3 spells, if every demon rolls the same odd number then they will all crumble too dust without attacking (i will be using a random number generator to get the dice scores) any other outcome results in them attacking with they're original size.

1-2 demon summoned Limit 2 /Duration 4 post/ Cooldown 4 post

3-4 demon summoned Limit 1/ Duration 3 post/ Cooldown till next battle

5 demon summoned Limit 1/ Duration 2 post/ Cooldown till next battle
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

Avaron's weapon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's weapon   Avaron's weapon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Okay, I trust you will that generator okay. ^^

A P P R O V E D
C
C
E
P
T
E
D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content