Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) Empty
PostSubject: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:15 am

Hisoka wandered around outside the school, a somewhat bored expression carved into his face. The expression did exactly what it was named to do.. It expressed his feelings, as he was completely and utterly bored. "Bah.. I would be bored when there is nobody around to fuck with.." Hisoka said in dismay as he continued to slowly walk.

Last edited by The Hisokian on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Class 5 Student
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 am

On a bench not too far away, Yuki sat, or rather slumped, listening to her music, oblivious to the happenings of the world around her. She was blowing large pink bubbles with her watermelon flavored gum until they would pop perfectly so that none of it stuck to her face or hair. Her facial expression exhumed boredom, she didn't know which was better. Being bored at school, or being bored at home. She yawned and kept chewing her gum when two kids caught her eye. Oh, it was those two. They were in her class, though she hadn't heard what their names were. She watched the boy reading his lips as he said "Bah.. I would be bored when there is nobody around to fuck with.." She blew another bubble. He was a delinquent, someone she would probably stay away from.

Yuki watched, her arms spread over the back of the bench and her legs crossed as she was quite relaxed in this position. Then a girl came, and Yuki read her lips as well. "Hrm...but you've always got me to fuck with, baby.." So, they were together, interesting. She watched in silence as the girl scared off a group of chattering twits with a mean look. Yuki smiled to herself, it was good that those girls felt scared, it meant they'd shut up for once. Not that it should matter all that much to her, after all she was wearing large headphones. "I do agree with you though, this school is so...boring today.." As the girl straddled the boy. In public? Really? Get a room.Yuki thought to herself, her face unchanging, blowing and popping another bubble. She yawned again, it was a slow day, but perhaps these two could provide some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 am

"Hrm...but you've always got me to fuck with, baby.."

The extremely familiar voice had whispered. "Hey, Tia.." Hisoka said in response to the whisper she hugged him from behind. Hisoka's boredom melted away as Tia stroked her fingers across his shirt in an, for all intents and purpose, seductive manner. And if her touch alone hadn't been enough to completely occupy him, Tia fufilled her jester as she slowly licked across the back of his neck, causing Hisoka to let out a small sigh of relief. Hisoka noted her breaths as she sniffed him.. Such an odd but amusing habit Tia seemed to have.

"I do agree with you though, this school is so...boring today.." Tia said as she straddled his back, wrapping her legs around his waist and resting her chin on his shoulder. "Mhmm.." Hisoka mumbled in dismissive agreement. "So, what'cha wanna do?" Hisoka asked sarcastically... Pfft, as if he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Class 5 Student
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:17 am

This was becoming interesting. It seems that Yuki was about to witness the two make love to each other. Of course though she wasn't as lewd as these two she certainly loved situations like these, and though she never changed the expression on her face not only were her nipples becoming perky but she was starting to feel warm. She cleared her throat quietly and sat up, legs still crossed but now her hands were folded neatly across her lap. "Mmm, I'll do anything you want me too...and I mean anything" Yuki read the girls lips again. They looked, soft...She turned up the volume of her music again, she needed to stop, but it was like a trainwreck, you can't help but look...
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 am

Yep. Tia was thinking the same thing as Hisoka, that much was obvious as she tightened her legs around his waist, and leaned on him. There was no way to be sure, but Hisoka was fairly certain she had left the bras at home has she wiggled and purred against his back... Well, there was no way to be sure at this exact moment, anyway..

"Mmm, I'll do anything you want me too...and I mean anything"

Hmm.. Hisoka thought it'd be amusing to take things slow, and to tease Tia by driving her crazy with anticipation. So, yeah.. That's what he'd do. Tia kissed slowly up his neck, sending a shudder down his spine, and an odd chill soon followed as she slipped her tongue in his ear. Bah, being straddled like this gave him no way to tease her as he so lusted to do. Meh, faux ignorance would be just amusing. "Anything..? What exactly did you have in mind?" Hisoka asked. He'd give himself and Tia what they wanted soon, but he wanted to play around for now..
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 am

There he was, Mirutaka Yagyu of class 5, watching alone from the shadows. He watched both Hisoka and Tia from a distance, no doubt they were up to no good, but he didn't care knowing how it would all go. It was obvious by their actions and words, they would obviously be doing the more adult type of romantic action, and likely out in the open. Yagyu slowly began to walk, silently and without sound, completely void of all noise and presence of moment. His facial expression was that of nothing: Emotionlessness. Yagyu stood next to the school in an area where he could see everything, inculding the two delinquents appearing to make out. for a lack of a better vulgar word. Yagyu was reading a book by the title of 'The Count of Monty Cristo' while watching the two, of course, he also knew of the one sitting on nearby bench, Yuki was her name. Yagyu made a point to know the names of everyone in his class, there were no rhymes or reason to this, only on a whim that caused him to do so. It was impossible to ignore. Tia hugging hisoka from behind, stroking his shirt, her tougue on his neck. They sure were bold, this was made clear when she straddled Hisoka from behind. All the while Yagyu's face remained unchanged, one eye one them and the other on his book. By this point Yagyu had began walking towards the two, 'The Count of Monty Cristo' in one hand, and the other in his pocket. He paced towards the two while reading the novel he held so closely in hand, avoiding countless obstacles and students in his path, not colliding into anything once. It was something he was good at after all. Sneaking around behind someones back, remaining unseen. In all truth, he was usually as inconspicuous as a building was, but today he was full of stealth.

The relationships between people, they were something that he was deeply curious about. Curiosity was just a frame of mind for him, Yagyu didn't feel such a thing, something that he could never knew and probably never would understand. This was reason enough for him to approach two who possessed such lust, yet another thing he didn't understand at all. Books were one thing but that could not describe the first hand feeling that experiences gave, something unattainable, unreachable, this would cause anger in most but for Yagyu, he only had his curiosity. By now Yagyu was very close to the two and clearly in plain sight, noticing the short distance between them, Yagyu quickly closed up "The Count of Monty Cristo' and placed it in his book bag. He heard Hisoka speak to Tia, who was practically in his pants already. Only a few feet away, Yagyu, with no regards or uncomfortability to the situation going on in front of him began to speak. The emotionless feeling sixteen year old stared Tia and Hisoka down with no shame. Such a scene did not bother him, it wasn't as if he experienced embarassment anyways, it wasn't all that bothersome. His dead looking eyes looked onwards at the two, and that was when the words come from his mouth, " Need you ask, Senpai? Just by watching the two of you I can tell what what you're up too. Tell me, what does that feel like, the lust you people feel? That is simply something I cannot understand, Hisoka. Then again, even if you explained it I likely wouldn't knew. So do you mind, do you mind if I hang up and about here. Your scene doesn't bother me so I can stand right here. Go about your forbidden fruit, Senpai!" This was the opening statement, and obviously a response to Hisoka's last words. He was here, weather they wanted him or not, Yagyu was there to stay. He wasn't all that different from them in, at least, in a few ways. Despite his superior intellect and advanced understanding of text book knowledge, Yagyu was also what would be considered a delinquent. He had lived on a rather dark course for the majority of his life, his unique circumstances forced him into many unfavorable siutuations in the past: Including murder....The past was the past however, none of it mattered now....It had to to be known, was everything sleeping, or was it void from the beginning?
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Avaron walked out onto one of the many grassy green’s that the Kiahou school encompassed, he wore a black suit with an open jacket and his shirt left un-tucked. The slightly more formal choice of clothing had been taken up due too what could best be described as a meeting of the underground, crime was a pie in which Avaron dipped his finger deep but it unfortunately meant he was given an extended set of obligations too keep up his ties most of which were nothing more than bothersome. This meeting had been particularly boring as there had been some recent seizures of mob drug shipments in the area by the police and many of the crime families had begun bickering over how too deal with it, a debate that Avaron had sat through for nearly 3 hours leaving him in less than the best of mood’s.

He’d entered Kiahou hoping too relax in its luscious scenery, no particular desire to cause trouble on his venture just going too absorb the schools beautiful aesthetic. As he walked across the grass he noted an impassioned couple making quite the scene in the centre of the park, but what did peak his interest was the young boy that approached them, his demeanour was calm, cold and above all detached Avaron loved it the child looked just so promising. The boy proceeded too speak and his words only served to send Avaron’s excitement onto overcharge, a visible smile now creeping too Avaron became impressed by the boys language, his unbridled curiosity, shameless request and his un-experienced intrigue toward human interaction reminded Avaron much of himself as a child although even Avaron had experienced attractions to women a phenomenon he would not be surprised to learn had missed this child. But still this boy had amazing potential he would have too remember to attempt too recruit him for the night class, the boy would flourish in an environment with so many less restrictions.

Avaron kept up his pace deftly recomposing his feature’s avoiding allowing his excitement too get out of hand, he walked over too a tall tree bending over so his now lightly tanned face was beside that of the girl sitting at it’s base.

“Well well we are quite the naughty girl aren’t we, you haven’t been able too tear you gaze away from those two, interest you do they?”

Avaron Moved over too sit down on the grass beside this new acquaintance now also looking over too the pair on the lawn

“I hope you don’t mind me taking a seat? But a day like this is just so perfect for relaxation and it seem’s like much more fun to watch how this plays out beside company”
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Class 5 Student
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Yuki was watching as a newcomer came to the scene. It seemed that he was babbling towards the two lovers, but she couldn't tell what he was saying, he was facing away from her. She continued listening to music so she missed it when the newcomer came and began talking to her. She sensed someone was near, and looked towards him as he sat down. She completely missed what he was talking about, and her newfound source of attention had distracted her from the couple that were making her so hot and bothered before. “I hope you don’t mind me taking a seat? But a day like this is just so perfect for relaxation and it seem’s like much more fun to watch how this plays out beside company” Yuki looked directly at him with a blank face and blew a bubble until it popped loudly. "Hi" was all she said, unable to even hear her own voice over the volume of her big round headphones. She held out her hand in greeting and pointed to herself with the other hand "Yuki"
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:55 pm

"Need you ask, Senpai? Just by watching the two of you I can tell what what you're up too. Tell me, what does that feel like, the lust you people feel? That is simply something I cannot understand, Hisoka. Then again, even if you explained it I likely wouldn't knew. So do you mind, do you mind if I hang up and about here. Your scene doesn't bother me so I can stand right here. Go about your forbidden fruit, Senpai!"

Aww, damn! People. Such bothersome creatures. Just as things were actually becoming interesting, this fuckface had to come up and talk to them and ruin it. Hisoka sighed in dismay as Tia hopped from his back and slid around to his front. He let her place his arms around her as she leaned back onto his chest.

"The fuck is wrong wit'chu?" Hisoka sneered in response, neglecting to answer any of newcomer's questions. Hmm.. Then it hit him.. The way he and Tia were standing, gave him the perfect chance to do what he had wanted to; Tease her. He slowly lowered his hands, lightly caressing her naval area as he slid his hands down, up her skirt, and in between her legs. Hisoka grinned as he applied to oh-so least amount of pressure on her "special" area.
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 pm

It was rather obvious that Tia was not listening, or could not be bothered to listen to Yagyu's words, it wasn't a surprise to him since neither of the two cared about what he said one little bit. Yagyu simply stared on at the couple who were in their own little world, uncaring of any outside interference. Yagyu decided that this was getting him no where. This girl had only one thing on her mind; to get into Hisoka's pants and continue the lust that they displayed oh so shamelesly. Any further response would likely just be hostile. It was troublesome at the very least since Tia had spoken to him with words that could only be seen as hostile, made evident when she had closed her eyes slightly making it seem as if she were glaring at Yagyu. Yagyu paid no heed to the hostile glare Tia sent at him, he was not one to care what others thought of him, or even if they liked him. This was an unquestionable fact. If his presence was so loathed that he wasn't welcome during their naughty time, they would just have to deal with it, Yagyu had no plans to back out and leave the area he still had business to take care of.

" Meds?...........What the devil are you talking about? Is there something wrong with your brain that blocks it from understanding my question? I simply wish to know what your emotions and feelings felt like at this moment. Does that strike you as odd? I cannot feel myself so in further of the understanding of these things called emotions, I decided to ask you two of it. You seem to have quite a bit of 'lust' so I thought that you might elaborate on it, but perhaps i'm asking the wrong person........." Yagyu stated. His eyes as dead as ever, no feeling or emotion whatsoever, there was only a nagging feeling of impatience nipping at his mind.

It had sunk in finally...The two weren't going to be able to answer his questions, they were far too preoccupied with feeling each other up and even if they weren't it was hopeless. It was quite unlikely that he would be able to get any other respose besides the one he had already gotten, in fact, it appeared that these two were quite incapable of doing anything other than they were doing; Making love in the middle of the school-yard. Shameless. Then again none of that matter, the ever overflowing lust wasn't the concern of anyone but the two who possessed it, and because it proved fruitless to even ask them about such a thing, Yagyu resolved himself to refrain from asking any further. How humorous it was. Yagyu had made a point to come all the way out in order to ask a simple question, and all he was given in return was another question and a loathsome sneer. Given that fact that he had nothing better to do and for some reason he felt compelled to talk with the two, in all truths he wasn't sure why, but even so he came as the bearer of questions who sought answers. Yagyu was unsure of what to say, but he spoke anyways, " Hisoka-Senpai......You're not the brightest bulb in the lamp are you? Forget about what I said.I have found myself interested in the two of you, thus I came here to propose a friendship of sorts. I realize this might be a little bit odd sounding, but none the less....." All said with a straight face, emotionless, feelingless, dark, cold and empty. Not at all a look of sincerity or kindless, it would look to Hisoka as if he were shooting him a cold, cruel, stare. Yagyu looked almost mindless like that of constrict, a puppet with the full intellect of a human being with a hidden intention not yet clear. Yagyu's words were yet again odd and difficult to understand this was the very reason he preferred solitude over being with others, understanding him was comparable to lifting a building with sheer physical strength alone. He wasn't even sure what friendship meant, but there he was proposing such a thing to the two before him despite such. Yagyu deffinetely had ulterior motives, but for what was unknown, however, his appearance in this place was certainly quite the questionable venture.

Yagyu's eyes were set on Tia and Hisoka never leaving their sight, his dead gaze was one of complete seriousness no non-sense whatsoever, this was just his usual look, however. The permanent expressionless face lifted when Yagyu frowned, he had forgotten to introduce himself despite all of his questions, not that he really cared but regardless he did try and keep up formalities if at all possible. Humans really were such tiresome creatures, not only were they incredibly difficult to understand but the changes in demeanor that they frequently experience made things even more troublesome for Yagyu. He didn't think of himself as a human, Yagyu viewed himself more as soulless inhuman doll, because of that Yagyu found conversing with 'them' a tiring effort and far from being worth the trouble. None the less he still tried for whatever reason. Extending his hand outwards towards Hisoka, Yagyu followed through with the formality of hand-shaking, weather or not his gesture would be accepted was all up to Hisoka. " I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am Mirutaka Yagyu! A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Tia, Hisoka," Yagyu calmly stated, his monotone voice echoed lifelessly. The red haired boy waited for their response, but in truth he didn't expect them to say much more and even if they did, it would probably be to get lost or something to that effect.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 am

Ha-ha what a cute little mute Avaron thought, she may have been a woman of few words but she was definitely more than a little pleasing too the eye, Avaron hadn’t had much thoughts on the opposite sex lately, aside from that of interfering in relationships they created and watching the chaos that ensued. He spent so much of his recent life screwing with others, (And enjoying himself immensely) that he hadn’t really stopped to consider anything outside that objective, but now here he was fate had put him in the company of this young maiden he would have to wait and see if she’d peak his interest.

But he was getting a little ahead of himself there, in reality he still knew nothing about her other than that she like’d loud music and was able too point too herself and recite her own name, but on the other hand it wasn’t going to be easy to talk to her at all when those head phones were in, as he considered this his attention was stolen by a slight movement made by the male of the sexually frustrated couple his weight shifted slightly as he leaned forward moving his hand, a dark chuckle breached Avaron’s lips as he realised what had just happened, he lay back on his elbows still watching the pair listening too the faint beat overflowing from the girls oversized headphones.

“Are those two friends of yours? It appears you share the same uniform” He looked back over his shoulder at the girl still with large pink bubbles expanding before her face,

“is this perhaps a special little meeting you people host regularly” a slight hint of sarcasm entered his tone as he said the last part, an action that was likely too be lost too the girl since she was engulfed in her music, in-fact he couldn’t be sure whether he’d get an answer whatsoever, but he had time on his hand’s and no better way too spend it so this would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Class 5 Student
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:29 pm

The one next to her was getting boring, and he hadn't even shook her hand when she offered it. She withdrew her hand and took out a white napkin. She brought it to her face and spat her gum out folding the napkin over and over until it was a ball around the small wad. She then flicked it at a nearby garbage can and watched as it sailed in. To Avaron is would have seemed as though Yuki had not heard his inquiry. She had been watching his lips though. "Not friends, classmates." She said simply and got up brushing off her skirt, and fixing her school uniform. Then she began to walk away from this bench watching the boy who was talking to the two lovers. Ah, she remembered one of them now, Hisoka was his name, she was sure of it.
" Meds?...........What the devil are you talking about? Is there something wrong with your brain that blocks it from understanding my question? I simply wish to know what your emotions and feelings felt like at this moment. Does that strike you as odd? I cannot feel myself so in further of the understanding of these things called emotions, I decided to ask you two of it. You seem to have quite a bit of 'lust' so I thought that you might elaborate on it, but perhaps I'm asking the wrong person........." They had the lust he was looking for alright as Yuki walked up she noticed Tia's body language her eyes quickly running over Tia's body noticing where Hisoka's hand was placed. Yuki blushed, temporarily distracted as she felt herself becoming warm again, but closed her eyes and then reopened them focused on getting this over with.

Yuki felt somewhat sorry for him. She had nothing else to do, so she figured she'd help this emotionally challenged boy. She slammed her fist into her palm and nodded as she made her way to the small group of three. " I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am Mirutaka Yagyu! A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Tia, Hisoka," Well, at least now she knew all of their names this would make things far more easier. She pulled out a small stick of lip gloss and applied them to her lips. She wondered if this was the right thing to do. But, it was to help this poor boy with his emotions so why not? She looked at everyone in the group waved then placing both hands on Yagyu's shoulders, pulled him to her and planted a kiss on his lips. She stopped and smiled. "Feel anything?" As her headphones blasted "After Dark".
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 pm

"Mirutaka", as he introduced himself, spoke of not feeling emotions, and spoke of wanting to become friends with Hisoka and Tia. How.. Odd. Most people wanted nothing to do with the couple of sex-crazed delinquent teens. This, for some unknown reason, made Hisoka's opinion of this man change completely. Mirutaka went from a perverted freak who couldn't mind his own business, to a lost soul in need of friendship in Hisoka's eyes.

"Nnh...we'll be...l-late for class..." Tia might of well have moaned in response to Hisoka's extremely gentle touch. And there it was, Hisoka's main priority. Hmm.. No reason he could not continue his teasing of Tia, and be kind to the man as well. "Since when do you care about class? Especially when you're so obviously in need of something else.." Hisoka had tilted his head and whispered into her ear. The index finger on his right hand began to slowly probe up and down the fold of Tia's panties.. His touch had caused her such excitement, Hisoka could only wonder what this would do to her. Had Hisoka not been aroused moments before from Tia's bites and licks, he most certainly was now from just knowing he was causing Tia such excitement.

Now onto the other, much less important manner. Hisoka extended his his left hand and shook Mirtaka's hand. "Sure.. We can be friends. Name's Hisoka. Nice to meet'cha.." Hisoka could only wonder how his change of attitude would effect this already emotionly confused man. The next thing that happened even confused Hisoka.. A girl randomly walked over and kissed Mirutaka. "Feel anything?" The new girl asked.

Meh.. Mirutaka had someone more entertaining than Hisoka to keep him company, now. Hisoka broke the hand shake, and extended his index finger. With a sly smile, he drew his hand back towards, him, and pressed his extended finger firmly onto Tia's left nipple. "Am I really gonna have sex with her right here in public?" Hisoka's conscience forced him to think..
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:17 am

OOC:( I am sorry. Not one of my usual length or quality, tired today. But none the less, I have posted.)

Things were becoming even more interesting to put the situation in one word. Tia appeared to be overcome with even more lust than before, and Hisoka's teasing only made it worse. It was obvious that he was purposely driving her mad with the least amount of effort possible, however, it appeared that she didn't notice or just didn't care about such things. She didn't strike Yagyu as the kind who would be worried about being late for class, this in turn made it all the more obvious at her apparent overwhelming feeling of lust. After all, anyone who was delinquent like they were wouldn't give a damn about being anywhere on time, namely those of class 5 who were all more or less delinquents, Yagyu himself included. And she disregarded his words entirely. No. The correct term was that Tia didn't even notice that Yagyu was speaking, the reason of which was easily explainable. The fact of the matter was, that she was so overcome with her obvious state of lust that she was incapable of hearing or answering such words. At least, this is how it appeared anyways. This, however, was an entirely expected occurrence. After the first few words with the girl, Yagyu already knew all of this, thus, it came as no surprise to him nor did it give any such hindrance to the matters at hand. Indeed, all that was left was for Hisoka to respond.

Hisoka had not only returned the hand-shake that he had offered, but also accepted the proposal of friendship. Yagyu's eye's widened to this for a moment, as he had expected an entirely different reaction than the one he had gotten. It came as much if a surprise to him as well as being more than a little confusing. He was not expecting of this change of attitude in Hisoka. What made it even more confusing, was that fact that Yagyu wasn't sure why Hisoka's attitude had changed. In fact. Yagyu was still having difficulty getting past the hand-shake, since never before had he meet someone so.....accepting.

" Indeed. I will admit i'm a bit taken aback that you said yes." He stated, preparing to speak once more only to be cut off.

The next thing to happen was by far the most unexpected and unpredicted event to occur so far. The before events had him already confused and off guard, so much so that he didn't even notice her approach. Now were getting even more odd and illogical. For someone who used their mind for everthing like Yagyu did, things were far more confusing than they were to most normal people. The girl who had approached them who's name escaped Yagyu at the moment, put her hands on his shoulders, pulled him closer and planted a kiss right on his lips. Yagyu's bodily reaction to this was akin to a doll, no movement or resistance at all. Staring blankly at the girl who's name he knew but still didn't remember, Yagyu blinked a few times looking more confused than he ever was. It was...random. Why would this girl do such a thing? For what reason? Yagyu's mind went blank for a moment appearing quite strange on the outside, like a dead person with no mind due to the stopping of his thought process. Which for him was quite like death. And as if the rebooting of a computer, Yagyu turned took his attention off of Hisoka and Tia for the time being. He would focus on this one for awhile, and figure out why she did what she did.

" Did I feel anything? No, i'm afraid that I did not. Moreover, why did you do what you did? Answering a question with another question might seem a bit odd. I feel I must ask, however. And also, your name?" Yagyu responded. He waited for this girl's response before diving further into conversation and talk of other things.....
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Avaron watched as the Girl withdrew her hand, a strange feeling nagging at him as he realised he hadn't met it "leaving her hanging" as he had heard multiple student reffer to it. What neanderthal's such a lack of finnese to their linguistic styling's. Avaron returned too the present his thought's having been once again sidetracked, he looked up too see the back of the girl as she walked away from him striding toward the group of students on the lawn, this slight image of guilt left his mind as quickly as it had entered for it mattered not the girl would get over the accidental snubbing quick enough, it was nothing worth concern, looking over he saw the taller of the two boys extend a hand in what looked like a gesture of friendship a development he had in no way forseen happening between the two, but that was undoubtedly bad news if this young mind actually started becoming attached to the pupils of his class it would just be that much harder too draw him away from them.

It appeared the taller childs hand was still otherwise engaged resonating squirms of delight throughout her body, a sight Avaron was content too enjoy, what a fantastic relationship he had found too observe so lewd, so vulger, it was completely different form any he had seen previously around the school, just delightful he thought with a smirk.

He stood up moving over to the newly vacated bench, he removed his jacket, rolling it up and placing it under his head as a cushion as he lay across the wooden structure lazily flicking cards into and out of exsitance between his fingers whilst still watching the group. He grinned as he watched the reason the young beauty had risen from her seat, She stopped and planted a kiss on the smaller boy. The look of shock that flitted across his features was just delectable too observe. The child recomposed himself in a manner Avaron had come too expect of him during his short inspection, replying to the girl's enquirey with cool precision. How efficient.

Avaron was at a loss, a phenomenom not often experienced by him, on one hand he was more than happy too just stay on the bench and observe this story unfold, but on the other hand he was getting a small urge too interfere with this o so volatile of scenario's an urge that was quickly increasing in intensity. He couldn't be sure that he wasn't just getting hot under the collar without noticing but he wanted to force that couple apart, force her to be still whilst this boy tantalised her senses, watch as the craving for him swelled behind her eye's until her consciousness knew nothing more than it's insatiable yearning for him. Yes now that was emotion he could savour, to witness that would be for him like the strongest narcotic.

But he restrained himself, resigning himself too watch for now, too implement a plan like that would require him to cause these kid's a drastic change in scenery that would no doubt frighten them and completely kill they're mood, he would be more likely to end up with a crying girl and a pissed testosterone filled boyfriend yelling in his ear, an outcome that he would in no way take pleasure in. So for now he observed.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Class 5 Student
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:21 am

" Did I feel anything? No, i'm afraid that I did not. Moreover, why did you do what you did? Answering a question with another question might seem a bit odd. I feel I must ask, however. And also, your name?" She looked at his lips while he spoke, the music clearly heard from her headphones, thats how loud they were. She was oblivious as to what Hisoka was doing to Tia, this boy right in front of her had her full attention. He had not felt anything from that kiss, though to be fair, neither had Yuki, it was just a kiss and it had meant nothing. However, she was here to help this emotionally challenged boy and this was a minor setback. She would make him know what lust felt like since he was so curious. Not to mention she was getting excited at the thought, of how far she may have to go, but she had to keep reminding herself that she was doing this to help a fellow classmate who was so obviously confused. "I did what I did because you asked them what their feelings were, what lust felt like and such. They can't give you an answer, so I decided to help you figure it out on your own."

As Yuki said this she had one hand resting on Yagyu's shoulder, her body pressed against his, dangerously close, doing what she thought would be seductive. Her face was rather close to his, and she had to admit to herself that though she wouldn't seek a relationship with her classmate, there was some primal attraction to him. "You can call me Yuki." She said in response to his previous question. Her hand snaked downwards, her fingers lightly pressing against him as they made their way to the belt of his pants. There she stopped. "Nothing?" She asked again wondering if she was having any effect on him at all.
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 am

(OOC: Due to Tia not being able to post, and asking to be skipped.. I've nothing to posy either. So, skip my post as well.)
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

OOC:(Not really. I don't mind waiting on her to come back, it's only a couple of days after all. If no one elses minds that is. but, I supposed since everyone has posted and what not I will too.)
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:59 am

(OOC: She insists upon being skipped. Just post. <_<)
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:52 am

(OOC: Alright, if that is what she wants. I'll be free to post a little bit later today.)
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 pm

(OOC: And so it continues.. Mirutaka has lost internet access temporarily and will not be able to post. As such, we will continue without him..)
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 pm

A sigh broke the silence that had surrounded Avaron, the scenery before him had become stale and he'd now lost interest, as for the boy who'd peaked his interest that was definately a potential Avaron would persue at a later date, but fornow he would leave him unhindered in his quest for sexual education. He'd entered the school looking for a good way too relax too end his day but what he'd found was more, but now it was time for him too take his leave he had other endevours too juggle, the wicked were never allowed rest.

In one swift movement he was upon his feet, his jacket slung over his shoulder as he began his departure from the school ground's, once he'd passed through the gate that was the school entrance he flicked the playing card he'd been toying with erlier back into veiw between his fingers, before dropping it too the floor landing face up, instantly the card enlarged in size it's surface becoming glassed over. Avaron made no pause as he stepped forward onto the surface sinking through and dissapearing into the abyss, only to exit at the location of the card that formed the second end to this tunnel, something he'd setup erlier.

as soon as his figure dissapeared through the card, it shrank once more too its original size before spontaneously combusting leaving the ashes to blow away in the wind.

LEFT THREAD >->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)   Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holla 'till Ya Pass Out(No one else! >_>)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: School Grounds-
Jump to: