Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robbing The Bank

Go down 
+3
Talia
Ranmaru
Taski Hayashi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Robbing The Bank - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:17 am

He should feel the upmost anger towards her, but it seemed he didnt. Or maybe he did, but didn't want her to freak out and try to run, which was exactly what she wanted to do, she wanted to run, she wanted to get away before anything could happen that would get her into trouble beyond her, she shouldn't have left her dorm, but she did, it was done and done. Talia's eyes grazed down, looking at her teachers outstreched hand, his smile, this picture was all to wrong, he was supposed to be laying down the law, scolding her, possibly turning her in... but he didn't. She didn't know how to react, take Daryga's hand and go with him, or run... and possibly get into even more trouble with possibl the law. Her eyes closed as butterlies were swimming in her stomach, go with her teacher, the guy that made her head spin, or run... that answer was pretty obvious after thinking about it that way.

Her eyes met with his eyes and her hand slowly crept up and grabbed his, pulling herself up, so she could be standing up, her other hand immediatly went up to her necklace, resting on the little black ball that could surely save her if something else were to happen. She turned to look at Daryga, she wasnt going to cry, no not now, crying would be pathetic, she sighed and found herself looking down at the ground, finding it very hard to look at him straight in the face, standing this close to Daryga made the butterflies in her stomach swim faster, Feelings like these come and pass right? even though she had felt them for some time now. A teenage girl was all she was after all.

" I-I I'm sorry Daryga-Sensei...." it was all she could get out of her mouth, she wanted to say more, like explain why she did what she did, but it just wasn't forming in her mouth. Her face flushed a little and then she realized something, tey wern't alone. Why didn't she notice it earlier? Someone was watching, but where? Her hand gripped tighter on her necklace, getting ready to pull it off and throw it in the air, but if she did that, it would do just as much damage to Daryga as the intruder,Her grip lossened and kept her eyes at her feet, was it the police? or... someone else?

(I was going to make it longer, but... i gotta run for a few hours, like 8 xD )
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

A grin lit up Avaron’s features, this little rendezvous had just become more intriguing than he could have ever hoped for. It was amazing he hadn't noticed it earlier this teacher had gone this far for one rebellious pupil after all, how blind he'd been not to see this. It was in the way Daryga had looked at the girl when he moved to help her from the car, it burned there behind those ageing eyes something more than the usual bond between master and pupil He couldn’t tell exactly to what extent it stretched but this man definitely harboured more compassion for this girl than was usual. How utterly delicious, o what fun Avaron was going too have.

Both of the figures before him had definitely noticed his presence, but that was unsurprising at this point he was far too excited to be able too contain the murderous intent that flowed from his body, as he walked forth from the ally becoming emblazoned in the glow of the street lamps a heavy aura lay down upon the area, it was almost like a physical pressure so dark and twisted, harbouring nothing but malice, although he had become adept at suppressing it this was Avarons true nature a vindictive killer with no respect for human life, only for what entertained him. He stood before the pair a white mask adorned on his face hiding his features, concealing the smile below his now focused gaze, still flicking the playing card betwixt his fingers.

He let out a slow breath as he prepared too address the couple,

“Hello friends, how are you enjoying this fine evening” he sniffed at the scents in the air his head tilting back a little “such pleasant aroma’s on the evening breeze, don’t you find?”

“I’m a little shocked at my luck on such a night, to have bumped into you here is such a coincidence I had a little proposal to offer, you wouldn’t by any chance be interested?”

Each word came out layered in polite innocence, but it was clear this wasn’t some friendly meeting, if nothing else the aura resonating from Avaron made it clear he wasn’t here for anything docile.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:38 am

[img]Robbing The Bank - Page 2 Mask10[/img]

his mask
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Class 3 Student
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:02 am

Hiruma walked around hands in his pockets . He was smoking a joint without any care in the world . He heard a commotion and decided to check it out . He began walking a little faster to the scene . Arriving there he saw Taski in trouble with an elite . He walked to him and smacked him on top of his head . Dont get cocky , asshole . He's an elite . You have no chance against him . Lets get out of here you dumbfuck . With that he bowed to the teacher and grabbed Taski's hand and began walking away .
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi
Class 3 Student
Taski Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 pm

(LOOL i already got away in a taxi cab that i stole xD but i will play along)

Taski looked at hiruma. Wait up i have to get my back pack said Taski. Taski just wanted to take the back pack because it was filled with money. Who the fuck are you calling cocky said Taski. Taski then turned around to all the people standing there as he did alittle spinning motion with his hand and bow Sorry for your troubles. said Taski looking at Talia and then he looked a way.

Taski slapped Hiruma's hand. I am not a fucking baby i know how to walk said Taski. If you ever hold my hand ever again imma cut it off and send it to a polar bear in Antarctica i am sure it will enjoy it alot said Taski.

Taski walks away waving to all the people around him. I guess i will see you around said Taski as he grabbed Hiruma by the shirt and tossed him into the Taxi he just stole. Get your nose out of my buisness next time, i would of gotten away but you had to be super nanny said Taski. Taski then droved off back to the nearest coffee shop from Taski.

In the car chat.
Why the fuck do you always do that for Hiruma? all the time when i am having fun you come in a act like you are my mother.... Well you are fucking not so butt out next time said Taski as he lighted up a cigar and started to smoke. Taski then let out all of the smoke. The smoke came out like 5 rings each gets bigger and bigger then vanished.Taski then stared at Hiruma again. I knew what i was doing... I was fully aware he was a elite said Taski putting the cigarette in his mouth again.

(Exits)
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Class 3 Student
Hiruma

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

Hiruma's eyes widened as he was tossed into the car like some kid . He opened his mout to protest but refrained from doing so .

[Car Chat]

You even dare to ask why I'm doing this !? You are like a little brother to me , asshole . If something fuckin' happens to you , I wouldn't be able to handle it . So grow up already . Crazy as it sounds , Hiruma was holding back tears . He had a soft spot for those who're dear to him . Now keep your eyes on the road and drive , fucktard.
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:34 am

Unfortunate as it may have seemed, the individual hiding in the back made his greeting appearance with sort of a bang. 'Twas not that the teacher disliked the man at first glance, but it was his proposition; during this exact moment too much was going on to deal with him. His aura was powerful though, and dark, so avoiding him might prove difficult. In order to prevent further damage and to keep Talia safe, there was no other choice than to engage with this man... now. Otherwise, Talia seemed to shaky and still completely unsure of herself as she muttered out a spattered apology to the Elite. These words touched him and he knew she meant it more than he would ever comprehend. His eyes were avoide, she was probably too humiliated to want to look at him; it truly confuses the teacher how such an innocent girl could be partaking in this villainous act? Misleading pleasures could be something, but she only seemed confused; maybe the Elite should keep a closer eye upon this particular student. With stilled ever-clear eyes, Daryga continued to look at Talia as he lightly brought his hand to her face to brush her hair back and tilt her head up so that they may make eye contact; she would hopefully understand that he was more concerned than angered. Everyone needed someone to hold in a tight spot and Talia didn't look so hot, so Daryga would provide her the shelter she was desperately searching for. He was not mad; it would be alright.

"Talia-san... Please do not blame yourself. Don't hesitate, and don't feel so undeserving. Everyone needs a friend when they are down; I want you to look into my eyes cand know that I'll be that person. Your actions cannot destroy your reputation with me. We all make mistakes, why should I explode so easily over this one confusing event? If you wanted to get away, have fun, or do whatever; you can just come to me. I will provide for you, and you...? You'll be fine, and you'll never be in this situation again. I accept your apology, Talia-san, but can you forgive yourself? I promise that you can count on me, I'll always stand up for you."

Suckling words caressingly brought their healing powers deep into Talia, in hopes that Daryga could reach her and soothe her heavy soul; for there was no greater adversity than to be unforgiving to ones' self. Amongst the reconciling speech, Daryga had slowly brought Talia closer to him in a protecting embrace, ensuring Talia that every word held meaning behind it. Glistening in the sunset, the two stood in an embrace, kind of like one of those moments in the end of a movie, except it was real. One solitary tear shed down the soft cheek of Daryga as the hug continued. Obviously, a bliss time such as this must end because happiness would only procrastinate for so long... Slowly lifting his head up, Daryga straightened his eyes into a roaring fire. The stranger manipulated his wormy way into the conversation with kind words and an innocent requisition. Hiding ones' intentions was not so effortless when you were accompanied by such a devastating aura as this.

"Stranger-dono... You cannot deter what your intentions are so you can skip the act. If your blood lust is so thirsting then be straight-forward. As avoiding you would prove quite difficult, I have no choice but to oblige in your proposal... and accept. It really is a pain, but it must be done."

Daryga brings his head down to Talia once more in a lowly whisper.

"My apologies, Talia-san.. Please wait here until I am finished. This man is very powerful so it cannot be stopped. Wait for me."

Relieving all remaining inquiries, Daryga slowly released his embrace and took one last look at Talia's magnificant beauty. Oh, how his heart fully longed for it, yet he tried to deny it... Soon he would force himself on these feelings and confront Talia, but for now, he would only envy from afar. Smiling once more at her, Daryga freshened his vigorous blade and piveted towards the strange man. Battle was to come and Daryga was eager to test out his new spell. Really, it was extremely powerful, but maybe a bit much; it could kill someone if they were unable to cope with the emotional stress. No matter, this wasn';t the time to deliberate. Holding up his blade in a neutral stance, Daryga's eyes regained vigilance as they bore down at the enemy. Battle had the potential to be an amusing past-time, but right now, it was the last thing he wanted. Daryga had to finish this quickly and get back to the school, before others start to question their where-abouts. Nobody will defeat him, Daryga had to win; it was just wan't the right time yet.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 am

A light musical giggle burst forth into the night from Avaron, this was so utterly perfect. He’d done no research on this man before confronting him and really had no idea what too expect, but to get too find such an emotional creature and whilst he was deep in the throngs of love was just idyllic. The emotion that exuberated from this male as he caressed the girls conscience with his words was an ambrosia to Avaron, such a sweet elixir of feelings. Crushing this Mans heart was going too be ever so satisfying.

Well it looked as though he been found out, it really was foolish for him too even try too hide his intentions when he was this excited but it was more out of habit really, but it mattered not his proposal had been both guessed and accepted so this was really where the fun began.

With a flick of his wrist he sent the card in his hand flying through the air toward’s the man’s face, he decided there was no point wasting time with pleasantries and if he didn’t attack something now he was going too explode. The razor edge of the card glinted in the moonlight at it streaked though the air, using this as a distraction Avaron jumped to his left, circling round his opponent as he moved through the air until he landed at a point that put Talia right in line with the elite,

“Village of the north, grip in fear, razor edges”

Jagged spikes of ice shot up from the ground forming an aisle of destruction coursing toward the pair, but he was not ready too stop there, assuming that Daryga would immediately go too Talia’s aid too save her before evading the spell, Avaron guessed the time it would take him too move away would be lengthened.

“Breeze past thy, where swiftness is key and burden lifts from your shoulders”

Using his new magic imbued agility, he leapt several metres into the air looking down upon the two, before he began launching down a bombardment of the razor cards, he began with Talia’s position and expanded the area of attack out from there for about two feet, in total throwing around 30 cards down before landing lightly a couple of metres from his initial jumping point.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:27 pm

She was only a teenage girl after all, and the way Daryga-Sensei said every word he spoke to her, she felt, calmer. She could feel her heart beat faster as he pulled her in an embrace, perfect it was, but it wasn't meant to last, the stranger had made his appearance. As Daryga ended the hug, Talia's young mind started to wander, a crush, yes only a crush, students at normal schools crushed on their teachers all the time, it was no different right? except that her sensei was only a few years older than her and... Talia, shut up! stop thinking like that, it wont happen, he only means to protect you cause your a student... he would do this for anyone.. right? She couldn't stop her mind from wandering, she almost didn't pay attention when he accepted the stranger's request for battle, and as she realized he did, She knew it was bad for her to be here.

Daryga told her to wait... But if she was to wait right here, in the very spot she stood, she would get in the way, and be a burden for his fight. She looked right and left, for somewhere, anywhere to take shelter under, but no it was too late, the stranger was attacking, Her eyes widened, she only had two weapons, one was to deafen the enemy, and the other was to blind the enemy, but it could also hurt them, and the worst thing was that he was targeting her too,

Talia managed to get out of the way, that is, jump out of the way of the first attack, landing on the concrete, As she made contact to the hard ground,tears welled up in her eyes, the concree stung against her skin, but she couldn't she weakness,.Talia blinked back the drops of water forming in her eyes, she was an idiot for comming out here, she shouldn't have agreed to come and rob the bank with Taski, she should have just stayed sitting on the floor of her dorm, then maybe she would be fine, she had been too stupid to not realize that it would probably end badly. Her eyes looked up in the air, an on slaught of cards, razor cards, were comming straight for her, and expanding out, this guy was luring daryga, trying to get her sensei to come and protect her, she could see it now... no she couldn't be weak, she couldn't be a burden.

" sensei, cover your ears." that wouldn't work, he would still be caught by the deafening sound that was about to emmit, luckily Talia had protective ear pieces that blocked the sound wave. Her hand went up to the black jewel on her necklace, and yanked it off, throwing it in the air. "senta!" the black orb stuck in the air, no much biggere than a ping pong ball, and a deafening sonic sund blared from it, maning to deafen the stranger, hoping that Daryga wouldn't be too effected. She got to her feet, a card sliced her cheek, causeing blood to slowly form a line and trickle down her face. She glared at the enemy and moved out of the way before another card could hit her, no she wasn't helpless, but this guy was srong, and she hoped she could fend for herself as Daryga took him out...
Back to top Go down
Ranmaru
Class 6 Student
Ranmaru

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:11 am

(sorry everyone for not being here i was in the hospital and when i got out my comp was fucked up))

Ranmaru didnt realize what the fuck was going on so he got pissed and held his hand out as a gust of wind would crash into his palm.he would make a griping motion as his blade would appear in his hand he would look at it and unsheth it and look at Talia and begin to spin the blade he then run at Talia grabing her holding her in one arm hed say.Going up. as he would make a slashing motion making a huge gust of wind blow them away
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 pm

Avaron did not make hast as he already began his attack, but wait, he was running around and then attacking; Talia was in the direct line of fire. Running to her aid, he stopped when she had evaded Avaron's attacks, for the most part, and shouted for him to cover his ears. By reflex, he covered his ears as told when an echoing screaming annoying noise boomed from Talia and assuredly deafened all nearby. Once the noise finished, the teacher raised his blade high above his head and a powerful wind rose from his power. Swiftfully, he brought his sword down in a monster swipe and an enormous arch of pure fire sprouted from the blade, heading straight towards Avaron.

"Jinkoujutai!"

Satisfied that the attack would occupy Avaron, or even hurt him, the Elite of class 8 ran over to Talia as she was only to be picked up by that damned robber; like he didn't have enough problems at the moment. Looking around, Daryga improvised his situation and used nearby building to leap up to the level of which Ranmaru and Talia were. At this point, Daryga leaped from the building he was on and grabbed Talia with his left arm while his blade still stood steadily in his right hand. Upon the descent, Daryga looked around for any place to 'hide' Talia until he was finished with these morons. Unfortunately, there was nowhere to hide her. God damnit! If that damned criminal just stayed in his place, there would not be a problem. Maing contact with the earth, Daryga set Talia down and set up in his stance right in front of her. If he couldn't trust these men with Talia, then he would have to defend her himself in the midst of combat. Waiting for his opponent's response, Daryga kept visual vigilance as the slow moments passed.

(Sorry for poop post, I am just meh =/)

----------

~TECHNIQUE(S) USED~

Jinkoujutai (Artificial Insemination) - As heat is being so massively exhibited from the blade itself, compacting this heat will allow the user to create fire and manipulate it at the blades' will. For example, with this this technique, it allows Daryga to sprout fire for defenses/offense/whatever other reason from any part of his blade; at will. To properly state the power of this technique, by compacting heat until it becomes a physical substance (AKA fire), Daryga is able to manipulate fires of, between 300-650 degrees fahrenheit, from any point on his blade.
Back to top Go down
Tega Seitz
Class 8 Student
Tega Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:57 am

Tega walked on the roof tops above. He had just come back from the market place where h bought a yellow colonel costume most likely used in the navy. The used in the years of 1600-1700. But of course this was a costume so it was only like a model. Tega walked on the roof tops humming a catchy tune. When suddenly out of nowhere his pet arrived. He was a pink puff ball with a cute little smile. His eyes were little black holes. But he was able to fly using his two pink wings on his back. The most girly pet everyone probably thought. But no Tega loved his pet. His name was Fluff and he was about 2 years old.
Tega jumped onto a larger roof top and looked down. “Talia!!!!!!!!” Tega jumped down from the building at full speed out of his happiness. When his feet hit the ground a small crater appeared where he landed. When Tega got excited his powers got larger making him stronger. “Hey what’s up?” Tega asked politely. Not soon after Tega jumped off his fluff came down and perched on Tega’s right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:31 am

OOC: since you asked so nicely talia your wish shall be granteth Razz

“Twisted claws of the blackest shadow, come once more too my aid”

As soon as that little girl had clutched toward he necklace Avaron knew she would be trouble, reflexively he’d spun out the incantation for his protective spell too minimise the damage from her attack but he’d had no idea of what too expect.

The ringing pitch rocked through his cranium, battering his ear drums. The spell minimised the damage allowing him too keep his hearing, but he suddenly felt off balance, reaching up to his face he wiped two finger across his ear lobe revealing a trail of blood seeping from the cavity.

“Ahhh, this rose has thorns” he thought as he ran his tongue along the crimson covered digits “how inelegant”

These little pest’s were like moths too a flame, first one whom Avaron had assumed was uninterested in these proceedings, had come too take the girl too safety causing Daryga too follow him. And then yet another little insect had decided too join the party joining the others on the roof top on which they had decided too congregate. At this rate there would be a massacre, but unfortunately Avaron couldn’t decide whether or not this was an idea that tickled his fancy could he really be bothered too crush insect after insect, that really wasn’t the aim he had set out too achieve. But the answer was undoubtedly yes, he would bathe in the blood of these infants before crushing life from that girl right before the eyes of the one who loved her.

Avaron decided he was no longer in the mood for courtesy, now he was ready too attack, he wanted murder, carnage this battle was growing too stale.

“Circle one and circle again, Dance in ice, in the endless white night”

For a normal patron of magic casting this spell would achieve them about a 5 metre diameter of attack, but Avaron was having nothing that meagre, more and more energy he pumped forth as the circle of light that was fomed on the ground expanded its diameter, further and further it ranged outward until its circumference encompassed the building the strangers were stood upon, before a mirror image appearead in the air and the whole section was instantly encased in ice.

Avaron ran forward toward his new sculpture and as he reached its edge he slammed his fist into the side of the building causing fractures too run up the side of the icy mass prior too the whole thing shattering and collapsing in pieces.

“Night's mouth be open once more Inhale those who would punish my sins, creating oblivion in one twisted breath”

As the four chilled individual’s fell towards the ground along with the remnants of they’re platform a black void opened beneath them, within a split second it had begun swirling creating an intense vacuum sucking the participants towards it, engulfing and disintegrating initial chunks of rubble as they toppled into the gaping hole.

Avaron could not stay in this proximity to his spell, he himself would be engulfed, as he’d uttered the incantation he’d dropped a card on the floor which expanded out as he spoke his words. As he’d finished the spell he stepped onto the cards glassy surface just in time too see the void appear before dropping through and exiting from an ace he’d placed on the wall of the ally from which he’d initially surveyed the scene.

just incase you think its a bit mental that i was able too shatter a building encased in ice (i probably would) the increase in strength is due too avarons initial defensive spell which also increases his physical strength
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 am

(OOC:thank you Avaron, most appreciated~~)

It seemed as she was finally thinking she was going to have her feet safely placed on the ground, something more interesting happened, Ranmaru had swooped out of no whereand took off with her. " hey... what the hell" but as soon as he was up in the air, Daryga Sensei came out of no where, and took her back from Ran, she felt like they were playing capture the flag, and she was the flag. She was sat down on the roof, and her head was spinning. A familiar voice called out her name, and immediatly her heart dropped. "No! Tega-Kun... Its not safe here."

She was nothing but right, because when the words left her mouth, it was when she turned back to look at Avaron, He was obviously mad, and the only one who could have done something to damage him so much was her... Uh-oh... The man was chanting a spell, she didn't know what to expect from it, all she knew was that ther was a circle being formed, and that with her luck, she was probably the one most targeted, besides Daryga, since he was the elite that this stranger had challeneged personally. Talia was going to jump off the building, and attack the stranger, but once she figured out how stupid that sounded in her own mind, things became very... cold....

Frozen??.. no he couldnt have frozen her... was it only her? What about everyone else. Movement wasnt happening for the girl, she tried to twitch herarm... nothing. It wasn't happy time, the ice that encased her body, She wasn't going to die here was she? If death was her destiny today, then her life was nothing but a fluke. As soon as Talia had lost enough hope to actually ive up, she wa falling... The Ice had broken open and everything was crashing down. She mustered up enough strength to fight the coldness, and look, and see if everyone was alright.... She couldn't see them... And that only scared her even more. " Daryga! Tega-kun!!" They were probably in a similar predicament, but she couldn't see them, she forced herself to look down, and see a void, sucking up everything.

Why did it have to be her? All she wanted was a night out of boredom... well, this was pretty intense, but she wasn't thinking it was going to be this intense. How was she going to not get absorbed by this void? She couldn't rely on her teacher to save her again, It made her feel pathetic and weak. Her only other weapon was sight... and she didn't see how much help it would be, if only she would have taken some time to learn some protection spells. It was still intensly cold, but she was going to try it anyways. Her hand went to her bracelet on her arm and took it off. the piece of jewlery immediatly turned into a shakra, a circular weapon, that looked like a rim on a car or something, but it was alot more deadlier than that. She still didn't know how she was going to make it out of here, with just sight. Her body hit the concrete of the road that was still left near the void and she grabbed and scraped at the road for dear life.

"Vista!!" she closed her eyes tight, and hid her head in her arms as she threw the circular object in the air, screaming its name. A bright light, blinding, shone from the weapon, she was hoping she could get attention to someone of where she was, but they were probably worrying about their own lives. Maybe if she held on to this piece of concrete for a few more minutes, the void will disperse... and she would be fine... She hoped that if the stupid stranger was still in the area he would look up in the sky and see her Shakra, and become blinded by it, since she already made him partially deaf. Talia started dragging herself, by her hands, away from the vortex... trying to get away of course.. she didnt want to die yet.

{{NEW POSTING ORDER!!! Since I just posted, it will go as follow, Daryga, Ran, Tega, Avaron, Moi(me) alright, thankies~)
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:31 pm

((well, seeing how daryga hasnt posted and prolly will NEVER post >.>))

Talia had held out, and made it as the black hole dispersed. she took this advantage to run away, to get away, as far away as possible, se didn't know if any one else was okay, but she was only thinking of hereslf...

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbing The Bank   Robbing The Bank - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbing The Bank
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou City :: City Streets-
Jump to: