Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talia\'s relations (again)

Go down 
+5
Jaken
The Hisokian
Tega Seitz
Daryga Takanashi
Talia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

Talia\'s relations (again) Empty
PostSubject: Talia's relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:05 am

well... seeing as my relations got deleted yesterday, lemme redo this.

Love interest-- this is the person Talia is currently crushing on/ dating. she tries to be the best she can be around them, doing her best not to act stupid or completely ditzy. if she is actually dating this person... she is more lax and tried to be the perfect girl friend and would never cheat on him...

Enemies/Dislike- this person has gotten on her bad side one way or another, ether harming her, or a friend in a physical or mental way. or maybe it is just one of those enemies she is very competitive.

aquaintance- someone she knows, by seeing them around, like a fellow class mate or a teacher from a different class she has talked to once or twice but knows little about them. she wouldn't trust any of these people with any of her secrets, but would probably talk to them some if they are the only ones around.

Friends- these are the people Talia calls her friends... she trusts them with most of her secrets, and loves to hang out with them (even though she has very little friends.) It is hard to earn her trust, but once you have it, you better not break it or she will somehow, someway get you back

Best friends- these are the people she trusts completely, and will tell them her whole life story inside and out. She would do anything for these people even throw herself in from of a bullet. these are the people she is most comfortable around.

Family- well, these are the people who are related to her, she loves them to death, and would do anything for them, even if they are annoying at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``~~~~~~

Daryga Takanashi-He is her teacher, and someone she really likes... more than friends. xD

Tega Seitz-- a fellow student in her class, someone she knows really well and can talk to

Rebecca Seitz- Teacher of class six, her best friend, can go to her for anything

Jaken ((somehow related havnt figured it out yet ^-^;;

Lupin- distant cousin

Hisoka xDD

Mirataka yagyu

Avaron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well, for now this is it, I will add more when I RP with joo, or you can request something by posting in this topic xp

Last edited by Talia Minako on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:53 am

Hehe, I am here and I still want to be red, yes o.o I am currently in an airport and they have an internet cafe so I am typing this as I eat some funky pastry... Greetings from Viiginia ^^
Back to top Go down
Tega Seitz
Class 8 Student
Tega Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:43 am

I wanna be a buddy best friend or friend you decide XP
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 am

yay ok ichi hope that pastry was good... tega can be a bestie~~~~
Back to top Go down
The Hisokian
Class 5 Student
The Hisokian

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 am

I should totally be an enemy.. My character is a complete ASSHOLE. <_<
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 am

ok soka i will add it when im on the comp not cell
Back to top Go down
Jaken
3rd Night Class Elite
Jaken

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Can I be a distant family member? O.O
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Class 5 Student
Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:30 pm

...I dont know you xD I would probably be a aquiantence or something
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 pm

sure jaken~~ and sure lupin~
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:10 am

i wana be bff's!! O:
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:04 am

I don't know you, but I think that I should be an enemy, I don't match well with others. e_e;
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 am

I think.......PIE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

its up there becca, and okay Mirutaka...

and... Avaron, that is spam >.> I am putting you on my enemies list xDD
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:43 am

haha shweet ill give hisoka a wave whilst im there lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talia\'s relations (again)   Talia\'s relations (again) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talia\'s relations (again)
Page 1 of 1