Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bell Has Rung

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kong Hirazon
Class 5 Elite/ Swim Coach
Kong Hirazon

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:47 pm

(Im giving you time to get comfortable before i show up, which will mean the Bell has rung and Class will begin)

OPENING DAY FOR CLASS 5
Minor Info: Windows Are on the Left of the Classes Wall. When you enter you enter from the Right. Tall flower-like Plants are in every corner. The Teachers Desk is in the Back of he Class away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Lupin
Class 5 Student
Lupin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:24 am

The stocky 5' 11'' man walked in, his black coat like vest unzipped down to his stomach. His silver hair over his face, he looked at all the desk. The left side of the wall had mirrors and plants at the corners of it. Huh. It was alittle to "make yourself at homeish" in here. After finding a desk in the far left in the 3rd row, he sat back in the chair. The day was pretty bright, the sun wasn't out at the moment, but the support beam on the window blocked the light anyway. After scanning the room throughly, he looked out the window. Lupin was the kind of guy to daze off, and just kind of lose the moment, drifting into his own space. Oh well, his mind was full of things that were either to vague to be described or to fast to be caught. Lupin put his gloved hand and put it on his right knee, his other hand falling freely on the desk infront of him. Yup, this was something that he could get used to. The life before this was extremely exciting, but it had to much consequence to ever be something he could settle into. This though, had a future, and had less consequence. What a coincidence. Two things that he could actually put his foot down on in one swoop. Yup, this was something that needed to be done... magic was surely something he could get used to. Ha. Before he even knew this school exsisted, he thought that "magic" was something out of a mother goose book. But, he was proven wrong. Alot. And something about this "magic" that was going around caught his "natural abilities" perfectly. Lupin laughed alittle in his mind. The thought of using magic was something of a dream and a fairy tale, but he could grow on it.

After waiting for a while, he wondered who the teacher was going to be like. Was he fat, short, weird, a pedo, one of those teachers that had something against the students in general and then tried to use it as a crutch for one of his behaviors? It was something he sat on for a while, thinking that he should defiently take note that the teacher should be something of a character. Most of his teachers before in his old schools were pretty much the same, and something about this school told him the same thing. That this whole school was going to be full of characters. Even his self. He wasn't even a character, to his own standards, he was to down to earth and had alot of experience when it came to people. But either way, there was going to be some fun in here. Even if he had to make it himself. He hoped that the students here weren't to "uppidy" and tried to seem like everything was great in there lifes. Thats the worst type of people. Lupin was a person to make jokes and to have fun in situations, but people that were to happy really killed his buzz. Im no buzzkillington. Lupin looked at the students walking by the classroom door. Geez, there was something about the way that they looked that made him feel weird. Like they were just walking because it was on a clock. It was creepy, but they did have personalities. Lupin laughed alittle in his head again. He sounded like he was just trying to make everything seem like he was its judge. Either way, this wasn't so bad. Sitting here. Waiting for the new students to arrive. Wondering if there would be any girls in the class. He knew that there would be some hot girls in this class. He seen a couple on the way in. Big tities just hanging out of there sweaters, actiing like they were the spotlight of there universe. But thats what he loved about hot chicks. They're were the girls that were better looking, and the girls that were average or lacked alittle, or there were the other ones. Lupin didn't want to break it down at the moment, but there were some girls in this school.

The hallways were something else in this school. Everything was just in order. Everything. The walls were spottless, they're wasn't writing on any spot, going to the bathroom, they're wasn't even any problems with the walls in they're either. The janitors must have some time just working to keep this place clean. Even the bathroom stalls had a spotless "I need to pour acidic dove on this every 15 minutes to keep this clean" type clean to it. It even had the whole "pine" smell to it. Yup, this place was going to be something to stay in. Even the class room had the "pine" scent to it. If he couldn't know any better, he would say it was "oaky". Lupin looked at the teachers desk in the classroom. There were all the makings of a teachers desk there. Folders, tots, trays, more folders, stapler. Man, it was almost generic. Event the chalk board was all neat and generic looking. He wanted to see if he could get away with pulling a little prank, but he decided not to. No bad first impression on his first day. Plus, there was probably some sort of lesson going on in that he didn't want to be slammed harder with if he pulled it. Lupin shifted alittle bit in his chair. He was always getting uncomfortable in his seat. Man, it was something else in this school. Even the front of it was like something out of a movie envolving a school. The area even smelled better then his last school. Which was something different. Lupin continued to sit there, waiting untill the others arrived so he could get started with his day finally.

((OOC: Man its early @_#))
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am

koga slowly walks threw the halls wareing what his avitar is waring as he smokes a cigeret"man what the hell am i doin up so erly in the mornin i shuld be watchin anime all day todat"sighs"oh well....
Back to top Go down
Hiroto
Class 5 Student

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:06 am

The Principal's son walked into classroom five with his hands in his pockets. His bag was slung over one shoulder as he looked around the room. He quickly spotted an open seat furthest from the door. It was the first row on the left and the last seat from the front. As he walked down the isle he nodded a slight hello to a man with silver hair. Without saying a word he continued down to the back row and let his bag slip to the floor as he slid into his seat. Kouta quietly sat waiting to see what kind of delinquents he would be put in class with. His father told him this class didn't have many good kids in it. He figured that saying a couple smart kids were in this class would be an overstatement. Personally Kouta himself didn't mind, he would live through each day without much care for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:20 pm

koga walks into the classroom wareing the school uniform but no shose as he smoked a cigaret"heh man this place is a dump hehe"koga sais as he walks over to a desk in the theired row and sits down as he puts the cigaret in his mouth and inhales the smoke then exhales it out of his nose
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

-He rushed in alittle out of breath, he panted and weaved as he leaned over and sighed. "THis is the right class room right? Room five?" He waited for someone to answere as he stayed out of breath, bent over at the door-
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:21 pm

ya your in the right one pal"koga puts out his cigaret on his desk then looked at the felow classmate"take a seat dude no sence in standing there all out of breath"pulls out a chair from the desk near him
Back to top Go down
Kong Hirazon
Kong Hirazon

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Mr. Hirazon walks into the class and Did not look over to the students who where in the room. He wore a buttoned up suite with lavender tie. His hair was a fierce jet black and his eyes where crimson stained. HE Took out his ruler and tapped on the Desk. "Sit down and shut up, the lesson is beginning." He spoke as he took out his notepad, he marked Hisoka absent and then looked around the room. "Looks like all the kids who are trying to learn are here. Take out your books and get ready. I am your Teacher again this year. Welcome Back to class five, Offensive tactics." He Took a seat in his chair and looked about the room. "I dont take chiken-shits, so either you are in this class, or your not." He Looked back down to his book and looked for new kids that have enrolled in the class. "Noobies, Whatever, everyone say your name and two little facts about you." The entire time he expressed no real emotion at all. He just looked out to his class of degenerates. Why must he always be stuck with the dropouts and self proclaimed badboys.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:36 pm

koga stands up as he raised his hand"koga k. Maxwell ex-marin and chain smoker"koga looks at the teatch thinking to himself"man this guys a hard ass wunder if he was beat as a kid or molested?"koga sits back down as he leans back in his chair geting ready for a how pathetic you are speach that he has hered over a thousand times
Back to top Go down
Hiroto
Class 5 Student

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Planting his hands on the surface of his desk he would push himself to his feet. Standing at attention he would state his name like he was asked, "I'm Hiroto Tanaka, sir. Hmm... two little facts about me. I'm the son of the Principal, and I'm seventeen." Thinking that that sounded good enough he sat back down in his seat and awaited the next person to answer.
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:02 pm

-He stood up and shrugged and walked over to the first row and sat in the desk fourth from the front. He sighed and looked around. "Maybe I will learn how to do this thing now." He said under his breath.-
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm

koga rests his foot on his knee and scrathes the heal of his foot"so teach are we lerning fighting moves or actual history cus either way im gunna fall sleep"koga yawns as he lookes lazaly at the teacher"oh and by the way whens lunch?
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 am

-He would sigh and stand up. He looked his teacher directly in the eyes and said with a confident voice "I am Hinin. I am new here and hope to finnaly learn. Two facts about me is I am quiet and I despise those who prey on the weak." He sat back down and sighed. He had probily just painted a target on his head. He layed his head down, hoping that the lesson would start soon.-
Back to top Go down
Kong Hirazon
Kong Hirazon

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 am

"Ok, i dont even know why i bother." He stated blatently ignoring any questions or comments. He Pointed to Hinin and Koga. "You to, show me what you know about combat. You will duel. There will be no killing or maiming. Since you have not filled the premission slips yet. You both can begin now. Stay withen the bounds." He said as the classroom got larger. The Seat had moved the sidelines a Giant metal Cage had Show in the middle of the room. "Thats your arena. I will judge this fight. BEGIN!!!" He spoke as he waited for them to act.
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

-He would stand up from his chair then walk over to the cage. HE entered the cage as he sighed and waited for the one known as Koga. He hoped this Koga guy wouldn't be too dificult to beat. He stayed quiet as he waited.-
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 am

koga stands up as he looks at the teacher then his opponent"ok ill fight heh"koga grins as he scratches his noase then gets into a jeat kun do stance"hehehe comeon kid ill let you go first"koga looks at the kid with cold savig eyes that look slightly calm
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:47 pm

-He glanced around the class room and then at the one his was said to be fighting. He sighed and tired to get his anger worked up by thinking of all the things he had witnissed and all the things he had been through. He thought of what the bullies had done to him and his temper started to losen. He gritted his teeth as he remembered the torment that came onto him that day and his anger rose more and more untill a certain feeling came upon him and a wave of an invisible gravity shot at the one known as koga.He closed his eyes tight out of anger as the wave flew at Koga with a quick speed.-
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 pm

koga grins as he jumps into the air avoideing the wave and lands on a desk"ah i see you get your fighting skills from anger"kogas grin qwickly turns to a froun"not to insult you but thats pathetic you need to lern how to fight without the need of anger or emotins"koga jumps into the air agin and lands in the same spot he was befor"a trew fighter fights with heart and the pation to win...not pure agretion and insanity"kora runs at the boy with almost blering speed in a zigzag manuver, koga was then close enoph to preform a spining jump kick and aimed the kick to his head if koga sucefaly pulls off the attack koga would jump off from his face and land five feet away then get in a capuera stanc
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 pm

He is thrown backwards by the kick as he hits the ground hard and slides a little bit. He gets back up and looks at the man. You don't get it. I have never learned how to fight without using anger. This power was triggered by anger so that is all I know how to do. He gets into a running stance and runs at the opponent at kinda a slow speed. He arched his arm back, prepairing to throw a punch.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 pm

koga looks at him with disapointment as he ducks from the punch and grabs his wrist and arm as koga trips him and throws him to the ground"if its true fighting you want then ill teatch you how to properly control the power you have along with your fighting skills"koga picks the boy up by his shirt caller and looks strait into his eyes"only one who has trained his body and mind can be pronounced a true fighter so unles you agre to my ofer to lern then youll allways be defeted every time...so what do you say kid?
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 am

Well that is the reason I came to this school in the first place. I got tired of using impolse and anger. He nods and looks the man into the eyes as well. He feels a trickle of blood fall from his lip and notices that his bottom lip was busted. I agree to your offer.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 am

koga smiles then lets him down"ok then looks like you the first student in this school other than me that will know the true pation of fighting"koga hands him a moist toulet to wipe off the blood"first traning setion will be on the roof of the school go to the nurs and get your lip fixed up ill tell mr. hard ass over thare that it was a draw ok oh and the names koga"holds out his hand and waits for him to shake
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 am

He smiles at his first friend he had made at the school. He reaches out and takes the toulet then shakes his hand smiling slightly. I am Hinin. And I will be there. Thanks. He sighs then walks out of the cage and waits for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:10 am

heh that kids got potential"blood trikles down from his ear"any closer with that punch and i would be out like a light heh"koga walks up to the teatcher"yo teach it was a draw no winer no loser and im goin to luch so bye"koga walks to the door
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:19 am

He would sigh and walk to the teacher. I busted my lip. gotta go to the nurse. Bye sir. Be back in a minute. He walks out of the class and starts walking towards the nurses office.

Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bell Has Rung Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bell Has Rung   The Bell Has Rung I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bell Has Rung
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: Classroom :: Classroom 5-
Jump to: