Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read Read Read ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

Read Read Read ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Read Read Read ^^   Read Read Read ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:11 am

Ok, so bear with me on any of those annoying typos/shitty grammar, I am typing this out with very little sleep just before bedtime. Anywho to bring about my point here. I will not be on for all of tomorrow likely, maybe I will way later but likely not, and thats the reason I am posting this here thingie. I'm packing up and leaving the hospital I am in, as soon as I am home which is a pretty long ass drive, i'll try to get my pc and net hooked up so that I can post. But i'll have to get settled back in at home first. So, I ask those that i'm in a topic with to please not skip my turn, because i'll definitely post by late tomorrow before bed or early morning the next day. thanks in advance and much obliged if y'all wait on me.
Back to top Go down
Xia
Class 9 Student
Xia

Read Read Read ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Read Read ^^   Read Read Read ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Yay, you'll be back home, hopefully you stay there for a good long while sans disaster :3
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

Read Read Read ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Read Read ^^   Read Read Read ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 am

Alright. I'm back. And I should be able to post regularly again. Consider things back to normal. Now i'm off for bed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read Read Read ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read Read Read ^^   Read Read Read ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Read Read ^^
Page 1 of 1