Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!!   The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:16 pm

1) Position: Mod/Chat mod.

2) Topics: Spells, Character and Weapon applications.

3) Why do you want to become a mod/admin?: Simple. I like this forum and wish to help out.

4) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin: I'm also quite experienced at being a mod/admin/chat mod. I know what i'm doing and have good judgement, along with somewhat good people skills.

5) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link

www.Bleachonline.lightbb.com

I was the admin who more or less ran the place a long time ago with one other person, when the first forum was around, and before it got destroyed. I am also an admin there now.

www.hellsingrpg.darkbb.com

I used to be both a mod and an admin on there, recent cuts in staff caused me to drop out, however.

http://thesocietyofsouls.darkbb.com/

I am an admin on there, though, I haven't done much admining at the current time o there, however.

www.soulwarriors.darkbb.com

I'm webmaster there, well, I was before it died. It's gone now, but still a good reference.

Also: I have been a mod/admin at countless other places, all of which are either dead now, inactive, i've lost the link to, or have been deleted by their respective webmasters.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!!   The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Fibi i know your good, i trust you so ill approve this app, you will be a Cb mod and mod of the registration topics like you ask. thanks for your help ^___^
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com

The Devils Advocate for Moderator!!!
Page 1 of 1