Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuro's Spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro's Spell Empty
PostSubject: Mizuro's Spell   Mizuro's Spell I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:14 am

Name: Voice of Future
Incantation: None
Ability: Mizuro will here a voice telling him to do something that can save his life or others. It can be as big as getting hit by a ball. or getting hit by a truck. (This is an ability he was born with, Check history)
Limit/Duration/Cooldown: Happens 50-65% of the time. 1 sec in which he hears the voice. Will take as long as need till' next incident, Although this does not mean it will happen everytime.

Last edited by Mizuro Rokura on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirutaka Yagyu
Class 5 Student
Mirutaka Yagyu

Mizuro's Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro's Spell   Mizuro's Spell I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

Well, i'm going to ask you to be way more descriptive on this one. Also, make sure that this doesn't magically keep from getting hit all of the time. Limit: This is how many times you can use it. The duration you set is fine. However, the cooldown needs to be edited,as how you have it, it would happen every time. Thus, he could be warned about an attack before-hand, I think the cooldown you've set is too frequent.
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro's Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro's Spell   Mizuro's Spell I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizuro's Spell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizuro's Spell   Mizuro's Spell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizuro's Spell
Page 1 of 1