Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class 4 lets go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

Class 4 lets go Empty
PostSubject: Class 4 lets go   Class 4 lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm

This was it today was the day Neo would meet the children he will be teaching, to tell you the truth only one emotion can be felt anticipation. As he set up the classroom how he liked it a semi-circle. He finally decided to check who was on it i mean it would be good to know their names right well wrong it seems it is unimportant as i only have one student a guy called Mizuro Rokura. although this made Neo sad it also made him a little bit relieved that he would only have to memorize his name for the moment.

As time ticked closer Neo remembered that this may be just the beginners stuff he would be teaching no dark magic of any kind it sucked. Neo hoped he was good at magic because every one can learn that but if you have your own type of magic then it is something that you alone have unless you pass it on that is. It was almost time so as he would wait he pulled out his cello and played allowing the very calming music to flow and echo inside the room and down the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

Class 4 lets go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class 4 lets go   Class 4 lets go I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 am

(Note seeing no one is coming i will not post here until some people arrive ok bye)
Back to top Go down

Class 4 lets go
Page 1 of 1