Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what keeps me alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiess

what keeps me alive Empty
PostSubject: what keeps me alive   what keeps me alive I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:35 am

Name: Eternal Rejuvenation
Incantation: n/a
Ability: The person who this spell if cast on will be blessed with ever lasting powers of rejuvenation at the cost of the caster's life.
Limit:Rejuvenation does not equal immortality. The person can be killed several ways. First by removing the head from the body for more than 3 minutes. Both the head and the body will still be "alive" during this time, but neither can actually move, requiring help to join together if this happens. The second way is to deliver a fatal wound to both the brain and the heart within 10 seconds of each other. And the final way is to remove the tattoo that is imprinted on the person. While this will not kill the person, it will remove the spell from them. This spell takes time to heal things, and it won't even activate for small injuries.

scratches/bruises- will not activate effect
small cuts- 1 post
large cuts- 2-posts
1st degree burn- will not activate effect
2nd " " - 2 posts
3rd " " - 5 posts
4th " " - 1 day (real time)
limb removal- depending on limb 5-10 posts
fatal wounds- will appear dead for 3 posts, after that time the wounds will have healed enough for Wiess to regain consciousness, but the wounds will not fully heal until 10 posts after they are inflicted
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

what keeps me alive Empty
PostSubject: Re: what keeps me alive   what keeps me alive I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 am

A P P R O V E D
C
C
E
P
T
E
D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69

what keeps me alive
Page 1 of 1