Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderstorms!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:36 pm

The wind was loud and the rain pounded hard upon the earth behind the glass window. Streams trickled down the glass, making a constant splattering noise as it hit the edge below. The sound was everywhere, inside, outside, it made no difference where one would be. Coiling her fingers around the brass knob on the door she twisted it; it taking a few moments before clicking open. With a free hand she placed her palm against the door, pushing it open, making a terrible creaking while doing so. Cool gaze glanced around slowly, taking note of no current trouble standing in the room. This downpour had stolen her warmth completely, and retreating to a warm room was enough to put a smile on her face. The cold continued to hang around her due to her clothes. One of the worst feelings in the world was the feeling of wet clothes. The way they just clung to her skin, rubbing her raw and making it really uncomfortable to walk around, that was what made it so damned horrible.

Finally striding inside the room she shut the door gently, careful not to disturb anyone around. The girl sighed; seeing her own breath escaping her. As if her clothing weren't embarassing enough! They must of been a size too small! It wasn't the fact that she was fat, but well, it would be hard to go without noticing how developed she was in the most feminine of areas. Mixing with the rain, the small fabrics of her skirt had crawled up and no amount of effort could pull it back down. As for her skirt, it wouldn't even cover her ass anymore. To get changed was a reasonable option. Sitting around in wet clothes was the perfect way to catch a cold, and that was something she didn't need, nevermind want. Placing her bags neatly down to one side of the door she slipped out of her shoes and tip-toed to the middle of the room. Kiku herself had not heard anything about who would be sharing this dorm with her, she only knew their names, and even still she had forgotten those quickly.

“So cold..” Moving her hands down the front of her stomach she slipped her fingers under her shirt, barely managing to pull the fabric away from her damp skin. A thought lingered on her mind, about the world outside. This mixture of rain and wind was quite rare, and the way it was going it could possibly lead to a- Kiku yanked her shirt over her head, it was quite easy as her hair was dry due to holding her bag over her head, but she couldn't spare the rest of her body. Then tugging at her skirt it fell to her ankles leaving her only dressed in blue pastel frill underwear. It didn't even make a difference if she wore them, they had been completely soaked dispite the one layer of clothing ontop of them making every detail of her body visable.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Exiting the school, the final bell of the day had just rung as the heavens opened up upon Matsuo. Water gushing from the sky, he stood calmly, feeling the raindrops press against his skin. A smile taking hold of his face, he quickly realised he lacked the blazer he gave to Xia earlier. No matter, he would just walk back to his dorm in a few moments and get dry. Standing in the rain for a few moments longer, a clash of thunder hitting the ground ripped through the air, the raindrops growing to the size of small rocks, almost causing pain on contact. Sighing lightly to himself, he walked accross the pavement towards a huge building, where the student dorms were located. Standing infront of the front door of the dorm building, he flashed his ID at a card reader, the door opening to let him in.

Walking through the door, the darkness of the outside was overwhelmed by bright yellow lights. Truth be told, Matsuo felt this place looked like a tower block, not a place where students should be expected to live, but no matter, it was his home, for now. Pressing the button on the elevator doors, he folded his arms across his chest, realizing how soaking wet he really was. "Brilliant..." He muttered, as he ripped off his tie, the elevator door opening before him. He then proceeded to press the number "2" - Second floor. A short trip later, the doors opened once again, a door which shared the same number as he just pressed staring him in the face. His cold hand touching the door, a slight warmth seemed to come from within, causing him to smile as he opened the door.

Upon entering, he closed the door behind him, unbuttoning his shirt as he walked into the living quarters. Removing the shirt from his back, he tossed it to the side, the shirt landing on a lady shaped figure in the middle of the room before heading into the bathroom and grabbing a towel. As he dried his hair, he walked back into the living room, before realizing there was a woman in there, revealing her underwear to him. Blue, he liked the color. Quite sexy too, he would've admitted, although at this precise moment he couldn't help but stare at the young beautiful figure standing before him. "Well, am I going to come home to this every night?" He asked, laughing slightly, before laying down on the sofa and flicking the tv on, located to the side of where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:54 pm

Several beads of rain collected together before rolling down her smooth skin, the sensation now cluttered her body in goosebumps. Even though she had removed each soaking garment – the coldness clung to her like a blanket. At first this all seemed like a dream; arriving at this place, hardly anyone she knew had heard about it. This was her first day here. It wasn't any different from her old School, appart from the fact that here they taught magic. It wasn't the typical magic you see on the street. Pulling the bunny from tha hat? That was nothing. Wasn't she just an ordinary girl? Wouldn't you need to be special to come to somewhere like this? Absent mindedly her hand lifted to her neck, tracing shape-like patterns with her thumb. Reality battled with her mind for a moment, quickly giving up as the thoughts built up.

Breathing out a delicate sigh, blue eyes darted around trying to look at everything at once. The thunder growled and the lightening illuminated the room in one sudden strike. As her mind was about to snap itself back on reality – something cut off her vision, “N-Nani?” she muttered, lifting a hand to remove whatever was blocking her sight. Grasping onto the wet shirt she slowly tugged it forward, the wetness of the shirt dampening her face as she took it off. Vibrant gaze fixed onto the figure standing before her; she had no idea what to do but to bring her hands back, resting them up against her chest as she covered herself with the shirt that was thrown at her.

“No! No! Gomen! I will make sure to change in the bathroom,” Kiku gasped, a blush spreading like wildfire onto her cheeks. Diverting her own eyes her legs rubbed together, trying to motivate herself enough to run towards the bathroom. If he had already seen, then why was there much point to run? Pulling her hands from her chest, the shirt slinked off her curves and fell to the ground at her feet. Twisting around she searched down the side of the bed, perking up and looking back at the stranger. “Have you seen a suitcase sitting around? I was meant to unpack but I was occupied with other things, and I need it to change into something not so wet.”
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:15 pm

The tv turned to a car show, some Mitsubishi being shown, although Matsuo wasn't looking at the TV. Instead, he was staring at the near naked young lady, her curvacious figure enough to turn any man's head, and make most men dream of her. Smirking at himself, he watched as she seemed to become incredible embarassed at the situation, trying to hide herself from his wondering eye, even though she had nothing to hide. She was definately his type, cute too. Truth be told, she would definately look better dry, athough wet and cold clearly made her chest area more attractive to look at. Shortly after his analysis, she seemed to run off, something about getting changed in another room, upsettingly enough. However, what she said next was like music to his ears. She couldn't find her suitcase.

Sighing quietly to himself, he made his way to the bathroom, grabbing another towel from the rack. His hair was still a little wet, but it didn't bother him. Moments later he made his way to his own private room. In there, the color scheme was rather, one could say, blue. A double bed was in the center, due to his personal preference, as well as a computer, phone, and everything a teenager could ask for in his bedroom. Moving towards a cupboard, he opened it, revealing a baggy hooded jumper, as well as a pair of boxer shorts. Shaking his head, he muttered a few words of disappointment under his breath, before moving to the lady looking for her clothes.

Tossing the jumper and underwear at her, he didn't say anything before placing the towel on her head, drying her hair for her like a mother would do their child. In an attempt to comfort her, he began to speak. "So, you must be Kiku. If I realised you were so pretty I would've met you sooner." He laughed, before carrying on his speaking. "A pleasure to meet you anyhow, feel free to keep that jumper by the way, i'll lend you some of my clothes while you can't find yours, although I can't promise they'll look girly. My name is Matsuo Kyouta, by the way."

After speaking, he removed the towel from her head, smiling at her, before nodding and looking down at the jumper he previously threw at her. "If you don't want me thinking impure thoughts, put the jumper on. Sorry about the underwear by the way, I don't wear girls clothing, so that's the best I can offer you." He commented, before leaving the room. By this time her hair would have been dry, as well as most of her body, albeit the underwear would've still been wet. Making his way back to the TV, the car show had just ended, adverts plagueing the screen.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Tilting her head to inspect the clothing thrown at her; she couldn't help but imagine wearing someone else's clothes. It wouldn't have been that bad, but these clothes belonged to a man! Then she felt something on her head again, this time her hair was being ruffled around by a towel. The once short lived blush had returned. Something like this had never been done for her, not even by her own Aunt. Being independant like herself was nice, but having someone willing do something for her felt better. Making out the last of his statement her cheeks became flushed. This wasn't just a small blush, instead from being a fade of pink it had reached a cherry-red! “Nani? Y-You think I'm pretty? Choked out the girl.

Remaining perfectly still while he dried her off she let out a breath of relief. The coldness did start to fade. Kiku was having doubts that it was the drying off that had started to warm her up. “Arigatou, Matsuo-kun! The clothing really doesn't bother me! As long as they keep me warm I'm fine,” she chimed cheerfully, a light giggle following. It did bother her, but saying that to his face would be disrespectful, wouldn't it? Kiku hadn't requested for him to clothe her, or even dry her off, and throwing that back in his face would be rude!

Blinking up at him she could only gaze in wonder. It was only now she had managed to get a proper look at him. Now that she had, there was not much she could exactly say. Repeating what he had said inside her mind she snapped out of her own dream world, “I-Impure thoughts?” she murmured silently as he exited the room. That only confused her. Being exactly like herself she found it difficult to understand what any guy said. Then more of a understanding washed over her. If he had been standing there dripping wet in only underwear; heh, that'd be a completely different story!

Pulling herself into the jumper and underwear she was handed she glanced down at her damp underwear on the floor. The bra wasn't to make her breasts look bigger, or even hold them up, it was just to hide them. But it would surely be frowned upon to prance around without underwear. The jumper was soft. It smelt different from all her clothes, but it was a nice kind of smell. Tucking her nose underneath the collar, Kiku inhaled deeply, eyes drifting shut as her lips curled into a smile. Maybe it was just because these clothes belonged to a guy? Maybe that was why they smelt so nice?

In one flash the room lit up, a clash of thunder following and rumbling through her mind. Then there was another clash. Falling to the floor she brought her legs up against her chest tightly, sobbing against her legs. Kiku hardly feared a thing, but when it came to thunderstorms - lets just say they managed to completely break her down. “Matsuo-kun! Kiku screamed out, trying her best to comfort herself by rocking backwards and forwards.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 pm

Truth be told, not much bothered Matsuo, least of all thunderstorms. The TV he was watching soon began to flicker, the channel losing signal, boredom beginning to roll in. Leaning back on the sofa for a few moments, he heard a clash of thunder, the noise echoing through the building. Sighing lightly, he turned to TV off only to here his name being shouted through the building. Apparently she didn't like thunderstorms, odd, but it would appear some do have the strangest of fears. Shrugging lightly, he moved back into the room where Kiku was rocking back and forth, his face taking a slightly confused look.

"...You've got to be shitting me..." He muttered to himself. Unlike Kiku, he no longer seemed to use suffixes like many Japanese folk, most probably due to his time spent abroad. Because of this, he took on a more casual tone in his voice when speaking to others. Moving towards the young lady, he sat beside her, wrapping an arm around her, pulling her close to his chest. Running his spare hand through her hair, he attempted to comfort her the best he could, sitting for a few minutes before getting up once again, helping her up also.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. It's been a long day and I haven't slept in more than two. I'd offer you to join me, but I don't think you're like that... The offer still stands, however." He said, before moving forwards slightly, holding his hand out for her to take. If she did, or even if she didn't, he would make his way through the building into his dorm room, before removing his troussers and socks and getting into bed. The bed was a double, easily big enough for him and another, with plenty of room to spare. Even so, the offer still stood, in case she got scared through the night by the thunder.

If the truth was spoken, however, Matsuo would have just enjoyed sharing a bed with someone so curvy and sexy. Just thinking of the fun they could have sent a shiver down his spine, although he was a good enough actor as to look innocent while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 pm

When she was young she had been afraid of the dark. It had only been recently she had managed to get over it. Now she was a great deal more comfortable sitting with the lights off. Then there were some fears she realised she would never be able to overcome. A sudden flash of light prepared her for the next wave. Parting her lips a scream was ready to roll of her tongue; she blinked her eyes open, being able to notice Matsuo in a matter of seconds. Breathing heavily she closed her eyes tightly, tears streaming down the sides of her face which was still tight with fright. “T-Thunder..” Sobbed the girl, the blush returning to her cheeks as he held her close. It had completely passed a cherry red. A new record. Nobody had ever gotten her to blush like so.

Standing firm on her own two feet; her eyes glanced down at his hand. Right away she accepted his offer, slipping her hand in with his own she followed closely behind, casting a quick glance out of the window in the room she had claimed as her own in this Dorm. Matsuo had succeded in confusing her. “I-I'm not like what, Matsuo-kun?” Questioned the girl in a whisper. Kiku would do anything to escape this weather. Letting go of his hand as they entered the room, she was respectful and didn't stare as he took off his trousers, no matter how much she was tempted to!

Lifting up his blanket and climbing in beside him, Kiku snuggled up against him, hiding her face just to avoid seeing the lightening. Then it only occured how she must of been disturbing him. Surely by her being here he wouldn't have been able to get to sleep as quickly! Apologizing, she still remained close to him, her body trembling violently as another crack of thunder striked, Gomen. You'd probably get a better rest if you didn't have to share your bed with me.”
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Laying beneath the sheets, Matsuo watched as the young woman entered the bed with him, not stopping to take her clothes off before hand. Truth be told, it was likely she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the hooded jumper he had given her, thoughts going through his head along the lines of "Should've made her wear something a bit sexier". Yawning a little, his mind began to wonder for a few moments, namely on questions which he did not know the answers to, much like where this girl was being taught. Shrugging slightly, he soon felt her warmth pressed against him, snuggling up seemingly as close as she could get to him. As he began to eye her up, he quickly realised he wouldn't be seeing much due to her being under a cover, as well as hiding her face from the flashes of lightening.

"You shouldn't hide your face... Atleast if you see the thunder you can prepare for the bang." He suggested, before his mind wondered yet again. He was truly out of it today, possibly due to fatigue. Normally he would be all over this young woman, and even though his friend was saying otherwise, he really couldn't bring himself to do much to a girl in tears and scared out of her mind. A flash of light filled the room, a quick sigh breaking through Matsuo's lips. Turning onto his side, he pulled her close to him once again, one arm beneath her head, the other around her waist.

A loud bang could then be heard, the thunder striking the ground somewhere a few miles away. In his attempt to comfort her, he moved his arm from beneath her head, instead moving it to gently caress her face. "Don't worry about me sleeping, you get to sleep first and i'll soon follow. I'll have the best night sleep i've had in a long time having a beautiful girl like you in my bed." He said, a kind smile on his lips, simply continuing doing what he could to help her get through this slightly... Over emotional fear she was suffering.
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:42 pm

This was odd, to picture herself so vulnerable. There had really been nobody there for her when this happened before, so why was her reaction completely different this time around? The first thing on her mind was to scream out for him. Throwing herself under a pile of blankets was usually the solution; to count back from a thousand was another. Previously her Aunt had suggested that she do that. It never worked. Not even once. And when he came to her side and held her so close— he was really just like a knight in shining armor! And now she was in his bed. This had been the first time she shared a bed, and it was with a guy. Casting these thoughts aside, Kiku listened intently to him. Without so much as a mutter in response; she tugged her head back.

If she seen the lightening, wouldn't she scare herself even more by knowing the thunder was going to follow? As long as Matsuo was here, Kiku really didn't have to worry. It was only now that she tears stopped, leaving a stinging sensation hanging to the corners of her eyes. Suddenly she found herself being held by him. Kiku's eyes went wide for a second. And then, a feeling of calmness swept over her. And for a second Kiku couldn't hear the clash of thunder from outside, only her own breathing, her own heartbeat. Matsuo was so gentle. It suprised her to be honest. To count how many times she had been pinned against a wall by a fellow classmate before or even forcefully held, was hard!

The fact that he called her beautiful once more coaxed an even deeper flush to Kiku's cheeks. It wouldn't be right to fall asleep on him like that. It was his bed! Being called pretty or beautiful was something she hadn't gotten used to. “Matsuo-kun, do you really think I'm beautiful? There was a more serious tone to her question this time around. When she had questioned him about this before, he hadn't even given her a reply. Why was she so concerned about what he thought of her? It was probably her being a typical teenage girl again, right? Hopefully.

To her own understanding, she hadn't been out in the rain that long, had she? She wasn't sick either, so why did her stomach feel like it was trying to tie itself into a knot? The way he held her, spoke to her, even gazed at her. It released a warmth from deep down inside her. The warmth she felt rapidly increased. That must of not been natural, feeling so cold then slowly making her way into breaking a sweat? Maybe the room had just gotten hotter. “D-Don't you think it is a bit warm? All she could hope for was that he would pull away the blanket. If he didn't, then what could she do? Remove the hooded jumper she had recieved? That didn't sound all bad.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

A slight smile decorating his lips, he nodded at her after she had asked him if he thought she was beautiful. He wasn't going to lie to her, why would he? A question that could have been asked to many and recieve that many different answers. But alas, he was teling the truth. Running his fingers gently across her face yet again, he wiped the wet tear drops from her face, before leaning forward and kissing each eye as softly as possible, her of course closing her eye's before he did. "They feeling better now?" he asked playfully, seemingly realizing that her eye's would have been stinging after so many tears had fallen down her face.

Don't you think it's a bit warm? Another question. Boy oh boy was she full of these. A slight laughter burst from his lips as she said so. Some would believe she was trying to get them away from her, although from his point of view, it felt as if she was feeling an attraction growing to him. Shaking his head from side to side, he spoke calmly in an almost friendly yet seductive tone. "Feel free to take the top off, although I can assure you I won't be able to resist keeping my hands off of you if you do."

After speaking, he winked slightly, almost playfully. Leaning close to her, so close as to feel her breath on him, he placed his lips just milimeters away from hers, simply to see how she would react. Given the chance, he would take a kiss from the beautiful lady, perhaps work it into more, although that would have been asking much. If she didn't, he would simply go to sleep. The thunder outside had seemed to stop...
Back to top Go down
Kiku
Class 5 Student
Kiku

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Confidence leaked into the deep pools of blue, the blush now started to look dangerous as it continued to sink even lower down the color chart. The girl couldn't help but notice how amazingly handsome Matsuo looked each time he smiled. Being completely unused to what to say in such a situation, she remained silent and went on admiring the male close to her. Normally such a compliment would have been shrugged off right away; she couldn't shrug it off this time. As soon as he had even uttered one word about her appearance, she was hooked, she needed to know if it was a lie or the truth. To a certain level she had to believe him. With a silent gasp, she snapped out of her dream-like haze. He had kissed her! Twice! It might have not been on the lips, but damn, it felt so nice. “Y-Yes, much better,” she admitted, barely being able to produce those few simple words as her throat felt dry. As for her eyes, they didn't feel dramatically better, but she did! And that was all that mattered.

At first his laugh sent shivers up her spine, then slowly a smile teased it's way out into view. It was even more tempting to remove the hooded jumper, Kiku could really trust him, couldn't she? Even though he had added on something, she just felt herself fall a little deeper into the sea of confusing emotions. Most men would have probably requested her to take off the said item, then just touch her as they pleased. But Matsuo, he was honest about it. “I'll keep it on. Gomen, I shouldn't be asking such silly questions,” she huffed, completely respecting him and not trying to tempt him into doing anything that would result in her disliking him. Maybe she would take it off, but when he had fallen asleep. That way it would save them from falling into that situation! To think of it, would she actually like it if Matsuo decided to touch her? Right then her breathing deepened, a blast of heat also shot through her body, causing her to gasp suddenly.

Then he started moving, towards her? Resisting the temptation to move away she remained where she lay, watching to see how far he'd come. The bright red blush that spread across her face finally hit the mark, she would be unable to conceal it even if she had decided to hide her face. Her heart was beating fast, so fast she was convinced it was ready to burst right out of her chest. As she inspected his features being this close to him, her eyes found their way to his lips. They felt nice up against the lids of her eyes, so how would they feel against her own lips? Kiku couldn't bare the pressure no longer, she nervously started to move her lips closer to his, filling in that tiny gap there was between them. “C-Can I kiss you, Matsuo-kun?” she choked out the vital question to this moment. Pausing just before her lips brushed up against his; she patiently waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo
Class 9 Student
Matsuo

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Watching as her face reddened, Matsuo couldn't help but notice her in every possible light. Her face was showing a somewhat inner confusion, it appeared that she had noticed him, and was perhaps starting to like him in a way that would be considered more than just a friend. The way she spoke would have sent shivers down his spine if it wasn't for the fact he was laying next to her, tired, and was possibly soon to lock lips with the beautiful young lady. The thought itself was enough to keep his member standing to attention, albeit useless at this moment in time, the assumption that this young woman was frigid and hadn't done such things made sure of that.

Her reaction to her jumper being removed was expected, being somewhat reluctant to take it off. Such a reaction was more than enough to show that she wasn't ready for anything big just yet, although being such a confident person Matsuo felt it was only a matter of time. Placing his hand on her leg, stopping just before he touched her butt, he held her close to him, being sure to make her feel comfortable, although trying to make her know that he was interested in her.

Although her next sentence made his day. She wanted him to kiss her, she even requested it. As she said those few words, a smile took hold of his lips as they gently grazed hers, nearing ever so closer, mere milimeters between where they were and a kiss. "So cute." He muttered in a whisper, before filling in the milimeters between them, their lips meeting, a heat filling the room instantly. As he touched her lips, he pulled her as close as possible to him, amazingly gentle as the passion of the kiss slowly began to raise the longer it lasted. Pulling away after a few moment, he kissed her quickly and gently twice more before closing his eye's and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderstorms! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderstorms!   Thunderstorms! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderstorms!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: Dorms :: Dorm 2-
Jump to: