Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An exposed secret (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suiryu Ketsueki
Class 3 Elite
Suiryu Ketsueki

An exposed secret (open) Empty
PostSubject: An exposed secret (open)   An exposed secret (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 am

OOC: Sorry this took so long, I've had thing's to do

As Suiryu arrived on campus, with Karin and Mizuro following him, he walked into the middle of the grounds and had a good look around, "Well this place looks impressive." Suiryu said looking around "I'll admit it's not bad." Karin,Suiryu then saw a football heading right for him, it was going to fast for him to react, it hit Suiryu in the face and his head exploded... into water, he quickly regenerated and wondered if anyone saw him, he kicked the football back to the kids and decided to hang around a bit longer, to find out if anyone saw him, a man made out of liquid isn't something you see every day

OOC: Sorry it's so short, I'm not so good at opening
Back to top Go down
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

PostSubject: Re: An exposed secret (open)   An exposed secret (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:09 am

Neo was walking around on campus looking for his missing student he had not met yet so in fact most people would call this search pointless and in short it pretty much was. But another goal on Neo's agenda was to meet some of the other teachers because again in short this was hard and Neo had not even taught a class for even a second. In a way most people would say "hey it is just you're first day it will get better just you wait and see". But in this case they are so wrong.

So anyway as neo walks down the path he sees two people having a nice chat when a football goes through one of the peoples heads in this case not only as a teacher but as a human being this he had to see if it was true. As he walked in his white suit he started to regret ever wearing white.
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

PostSubject: Re: An exposed secret (open)   An exposed secret (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm

Mizuro followed Suiryu onto the schools campus and had a very decent look around. Something was different about this school, maybe even odd. He still decided to stick around and see what the place was exactly. It seemed to be isolated but why? Mizuro continued to follow the man and the women but wasn't sure where he was going in the school. "Duck" Mizuro Quickly ducked and a football flew over his head extremely fast. Why are there so many foot balls around here lately. I feel like i am in a death trap. He looked both ways and saw no one around, what in the world is going on. Mizuro looked back at the man as he was looking around as if he was searching or thinking about something. He noticed a man walking by who appeared to be a teacher, I guess school isn't in session right now. Mizuro followed that thought with a low chuckle as if it was just a funny thought that was in his head.

Mizuro was hoping that the man he was following wasn't about to have Mizuro signed up at the school. He has had enough work and problems in his life he didn't need much more. Besides he was loaded and may not need any money for a very long time. Although if he told anybody about it he was sure that they would be asking tons of questions and asking for some money every day. He really didn't want to explain where the money came from, this was only because people may tell him that it wasn't his. Well it did have his name written on it only to lead with the mystery that the letter he got it from was 3 years old and had an anonymous Name from the Sender.

Mizuro noticed a few people walking around with uniforms on, well they appeared to be anyway since not everyone was wearing the same thing, only a few people were. Mizuro figured out that this was some type of Private school, or some type of pubic school with a strict dresscode, that the students could choose from. Mizuro stood in one place taking a good look around the school grounds, nothing was out of the ordinary, it seemed anyway, but something sure did feel wierd. He decided to sneak away and look around he thought that he might be able to find out more about this school and why he never has seen or heard of it before. He realizes The man is busy and takes off

OOC: Neo I haven't been enrolled in the school yet XD

=====EXIT ANYWHERE BUT HERE=====

Last edited by Mizuro Rokura on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo
Class 4 Elite
Neo

PostSubject: Re: An exposed secret (open)   An exposed secret (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 am

OOC: Sorry about that i misunderstood that is all

As the people played, as the birds sang, as the sun shone you could see how everything was pure and kind if you look at it right. But as most moments like these end, they end badly because reality sets in like a bitch. In this case it was in form of a dumb ass student ditching the football far away from the people who he is playing with and right into the side off my head. though it was merely a distraction it proved one thing that these people were annoying to say the least. The student laughed as if to mock me as i stand there stunned. But then it was taken to far with this remark "hey don't you think that teacher is gay". For a mere moment Neo thought about killing them all then he remembered that whole thing about restraint.

So in the place of killing him Neo smiled and threw it back at them in that student's mind he probably felt big, well as i said moments like these have to end. In the form of a pissed off Neo as soon as he caught the ball Neo threw a knife right at it the air pressure hitting the student in the face. Neo then calms back down and walks up to the water guy and then passes him showing now anger nor sorrow from what has happened.

OOC: exitting the topic here okay

Exit >>> whereva i fell like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An exposed secret (open)   An exposed secret (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An exposed secret (open)
Page 1 of 1