Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out Empty
PostSubject: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am

have any of you heard of a game called aion and iff your into like wow and stuff and you havnt you should check it out, but im just wondering if any of you have hear of it and will be playing when its released?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Erm i cant really say anything about them but have you ever played:

Flyff, Exteel, Perfect World, Silkroad or Shaiya?
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

yea i checked out flyff for a little while kinda enjoyed it and i think i played silk road but there was just to much grinding lol
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:39 am

Avaron wrote:
yea i checked out flyff for a little while kinda enjoyed it and i think i played silk road but there was just to much grinding lol

Flyff is kinda slow really.

lol i gotta agree with the grinding.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

PostSubject: Re: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 am

just realised i placed this in the completely wrong section so can someone delete it please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out   If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you play or like MMORPG's then check this out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Others :: Polls-
Jump to: