Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nicola giovanni

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicola

Nicola

nicola giovanni Empty
PostSubject: nicola giovanni   nicola giovanni I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Name: nicola giovanni

Group: student

Class: 8

Appearence: nicola giovanni Alleti10 she wears middle schooler uniform
~Nationality: italian
~Tattoo's/Peircings: none
~Height: 5'7

Personality: she is such a clutz, she trips, falls, all of that but she is also a flirt. she uses her charm to get whatever she wants out of anyone if she wants to but it doesn't work all the time. she likes a good game or two and she is a nudist at heart. if she has a chance, she would want to be out of her middle schooler clothing becauze its so tight to her. she likes to have fun and games all the time and hates studying.

History: she was born in italy and attended normal school until the kiahou school noticed her having special powers then they took her to kiahou high school because she is so special and that she displayed magical powers that others don't have. she became a student there at first, a middle schooler but then she advanced through the grades and that is where she almost became a night class member but decided against it.

she still wore her middle schooler uniform since she was never given any other uniforms at the time. so it was a lot of trouble to go around with her clothing that is so tight and so small. good thing she wore sparsy undergarments or else it would've been a disaster. now she is a high schooler within kiahou high school and looks forward to studying there.

RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Nicola

Nicola

nicola giovanni Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicola giovanni   nicola giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:45 am

finished ^^
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

nicola giovanni Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicola giovanni   nicola giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:19 am

approved... welcome to class eight ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nicola giovanni Empty
PostSubject: Re: nicola giovanni   nicola giovanni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nicola giovanni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: