Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Roof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 pm

koga sits on a ledg on the roof of the school as he ate his lunch and has another bag beside him"whens that kid gunna get here?"bites into his sandwitch
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:14 am

He would walk onto the roof from the door that lead to the roof. He had his bag casually thrown over his back as his hair brushed into his face by the wind. He walked over to where the other guy was sitting and plopped down beside him on the ledge. He looked down at the ground below. So how do I start or where do I start. He looked at him and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 am

he hands him a bag with a turky sandwitch"eat first you need your energy befor we star"looks at te vew of the school yard and has the same look as in class"you have great potentiol Hinin...and with my help and your power you could be at the top of the class heh
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:56 am

He nods and takes the sandwich. He takes a bite and swallows then takes another bite, listening to the man. He keeps eating and listening intently.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:06 am

im guessing you were hungry hu heh"he stands up and streatches"as soon as you get done eating your first leston will start
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 am

He would finish up the last few bites then dust his hands off. Thanks for the sandwich. I haven't eaten since yesturday. He stands up too and waits for instruction.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am

ok now i will teatch you my most favoret martial art ever...the art of capuara heh"koga grins then deminstraits
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

He nods in agreement then sighs. He knew he was no where near that skill yet. He could barely throw a punch much less stand on his hands or be untouchable by anyone. Quick question. How do I start my training or how do I begin to do that? He felt like a failer when it came to fighting.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 pm

its all varry simple to lern trust me fallow theas instructions and youll do great ok"koga slowly shows him the basic movements to capuera
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:36 pm

He smiled and watched the movements carefully then performed them almost perfectly then slipped up and fell down on his butt. He sighs and stands back up. He tried again and slipped up on the last part once again and fell.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 pm

its ok if you mess up at first it happend to me when i was lerning the style"helps him up"thers a trick to the final step keep your elbows bent this time and use the heal of your foot to counter balince your waite
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 am

He accepted the help as he stood up and tried again. He made the adjusments to his heal and didnt fall this time.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:04 am

ya you did it kid haha!"koga smiles for the first time in his life"ok now try thos movements a few more time then will move on ok kid
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 am

He would smile and nod. He had done something right for once. He repeated the movements.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 pm

3 houers later)
ok kid now your redy to speed up the steps only this time add a few spin kicks"koga deminstraits as he speeds up the movements then adds 3 seperit spin kicks
Back to top Go down
Hinin
Class 5 Student
Hinin

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:55 pm

He would try the movements again this time adding three spin kicks to it. He performed it perfectly, landing the movements with a certain type of grace.
Back to top Go down
Koga K. Maxwell
Class 5 Student
Koga K. Maxwell

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

haha ya you got it ok now for the final part of your lesson"koga preforms the stance then preforms a sweap kicks as he then spins on his back also known as the windmill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Roof   School Roof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Roof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou School :: School Grounds-
Jump to: