Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rebecca's Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca's Weapons   Rebecca's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 am

Name: Katta-shu-zu
Type: Bladed Shoes
Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Appearence: Katta-Shu-Za has two forms. The first form takes on a pair of beautiful heels many girls would want to have, then in its second form they transform into deadly blades, running up all the way up to her knees. Once the second form is engaged Rebecca's speed is increased greatly, and she can cut through the air.
1st Form
Spoiler:
2nd Form
Spoiler:
~Manifestation Personality: Calm and says rarely anything, words spoken fron Katta are that in almost riddles, or something that is hard for Rebecca to understand. He isnt shooken up easily and When Rebecca is alone he manifests sometimes. He doesnt like to be seen in his manifestation as he takes on the form of a pair of heels that morph, its almost as if his pride is scarred in a way.

Ability: Once the second form is engaged Rebecca's speed is increased greatly she becomes so fast that a after image is left in the place where she use to be, and she can cut through the air, the blades on her feet are razor sharp. In the picture shown for the second form the bades are retracted. Blades sprout out from the tips of the toe part. The blades curving slightly, also they are very very sharp and coated in a toxin that makes the target feel slightly weak, the weakness starts from the area thats cut, then spreds to the arms, chest and legs till its throughout the whole body *weakness last for 2 posts*

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Rebecca's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Weapons   Rebecca's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Approvado.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Rebecca's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Weapons   Rebecca's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Ill be adding the techs later on
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Rebecca's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Weapons   Rebecca's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:40 am

add them in another post. don't add them to the main post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebecca's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebecca's Weapons   Rebecca's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca's Weapons
Page 1 of 1