Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Dicisplen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Rebecca walked into the back room, knowing Ippiki would follow shortly after, preparing herslef metaly Rebecca leaned against the wall and sighed slightly, closing her eyes momentariy as Kaze manifested on her shoulder, a small dragon that represented the wind element. Kaze was one of the five dragon 'pets' that she had for her spells. waiting for ippikiru to come in rebecca patted the small dragon on its head

-short but meh im not in a posty mood right now-
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Popping his head in, he noticed that, in deed, Rebecca was there. As she had anticipated, he walked into the room after a short knock on the door to notify her that he was there. He stood just in front of the door, lightly gripping his right wrist in front of him as he looked curiously at the Class 6 elite. All day, thoughts of his punishment had plagued him, and so, they would be resolved now. Was his teacher a sadist? He sure hoped not. He was nervous and it showed, though not too much.
-Also a short post-
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:49 pm

Rebecca sighed, the dragon on her shoulder disapeared in a puff of wind. Turning her gaze to look upon Ippikiryu rebecca grined slightly, hmm what to do exactly... Rebecca thought to herself. With the idea popping back into her head she slightly grinned
"Ok first i want to quiz you, this wont be long i promise you, you will be free to go in a bit" she informed, holding a finger out infront of her. A smile spred across her face. Her eyes fixated on Ippikiryu
"ok, question number 1 !! do you know what the incantation is to Way of magic #15?" She asked, sounding like a tv sales men which was quite amusing. Her foot tapped lightly against the ground as she waited for the boys answer

-such crappy post...sorry..-
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:56 pm

He struggled to remember, as he had happened to skim over it in a book only hours previously. A few moments later, he had a vague idea, but still couldn't remember what it did. Nonetheless, he wasn't asked it's effect so he gave his response. "Umm...w-was it something like "Bones and blood, flesh and ashes, hear my will and do my call"?" He felt it was wrong somehow, but couldn't really remember it fully. He believed he had used most of the right words, but he forgot the placement. A few moments later, he somewhat remembered something about a void and chain...chain could mean restraint. Would Rebecca use that way of magic and tie him up or something? He backed slightly, pressing his back to the door as he waited for her response. He just hoped it wasn't "Bones and ashes..." or whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Rebecca stood up strait and looked at the boy, he was close, but it still wasnt right. "Sorry Ippi.you were close, its "Bones and ashes, flesh and blood, hear my call to do to my will" you were close ill give you that. but let me tell you something" She said, pausing for a mement as she took another breath and leaned forwards, lookiing at the boy in the eyes, smirking slihgtly "the main thing is to remember a incantation, of something isnt said right or words are switched around the spell can backfire and you can hurt yourself seriously, i know this, ive done this, and ive seem it happen. Thats why we make sure every student remembers each incantation before they graduate" Straitening up one again, Rebeccas eyes peered around the room with brick walls that were painted grey. 'Tell me this, do you reconize a incantation that goes somewhat like: 'Gaurdians of the elements roar and release thy power, destroy that which hinders your ascent to the heavens, Coil around hatred and shed your wrath upon it'" She asked, knowing Ippiki wouldnt have even heard of a incantation like that.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm

He closed his eyes as he thought deeply, thinking if he had ever heard of that, or read it. What felt like minutes later, he opened his eyes and said "I have no idea..." with slightly drooped shoulders. He noticed that his teacher had already given him a pet name, and figured that would mean she wouldn't be TOO evil with him. Hopefully, she'd just make him study or something. Blinking, he waited to see if Rebecca would tell him what that incantation did.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Rebecca grined, her hand was ourstreched and her eyes closed with a hint of pink within her cheeks, "Seirei Tatsu" she said as five beams of light glowed from her hands and shot out at Ippikryu, turning into dragons which would coil around him, it was nearly impossible to miss at this point blank range. Opening her eyes after the spell was cast Rebecca kneeled down as Ippikiryu would be on the ground, Her arms rested on her knees as she crouched down and looked at Ippikiryu. "Of course not, if you dont reconize a incantation be aware, it may be a personal spell for the user only. Like this spell, its casted at a very low power so once the dragons break you wont fell much, mabey a slight burn and muscle tensness." she informed, placing a hand on Ippikiryu's head. Her eyes closed part ways,. "be careful...always, there are some students here to cause trouble, im sure of it, a lil dragon told me something about a gang called night class, im not sure what they want but they are up to no good, so watch yourself, and dont get hurt,...ok.. she said in a calm voice as her eyes remianed half closed
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:38 pm

He knew it! He just knew that she would use some spell on him. Alas, it was too late for him to escape as the dragons coiled around him. Without the support of his legs, he stumbled and fell forward, landing on the floor with a soft thump. Struggling slightly against it, he found he couldn't break it with physical strength, and he hadn't learned how to break a spell, if there was a way. When she placed her hand on his head, he stopped moving and just listened instead. He found it somewhat ironic and amusing that his name, which meant "one dragon", was captured by five of them. Nervously, he asked "So...umm...how long will this last?", wondering if he could leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Rebecca stood up looking at Ippikiryu, still smiling kindly. "the spell can last as long as i want....well at the powerlevel it should be a few minutes" rebecca said, holding one of her hands on her hips and the other one casualy at her side. closing her eyes she let a light giggle escape from her lips, upon on of the shelves was a rope that other teachers used to tie their students to a chair so they wouldnt run away from them. Moving closer she grabbed ahold of the rope and tied Ippikiryu where the dragons bounded him "but this will last until i liet you go" she said cheerfully, stnding back up and looking down upon Ippikiryu. with a swift movement of her fingers rebecca snapped them., the snap seeming to echo through the room almost. ans the dragons puffed in water, fire, wind, crumbled to earth and became a bolt of lightning. Rebecca then droped to her knees infront of ippikiryu and poked his nose, giggling slightly as this boy was cute like a baby kitten. Rebecca was still young and extremely silly.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm

His struggles renewed, but he couldn't break free, and so, he was now caught, tied up in ropes. She could keep him there for all of eternity if she wanted to! Still, rope would probably give him more space to squirm, and so he did, trying to loosen the ropes. Unfortunately, it seemed that Rebecca was extremely good at rope tying, and he could barely move an inch. Or not even, maybe. Rocking side to side, Rebecca then dropped to her knees and poked his nose, giggling. He suddenly inhaled sharply at that moment and got a lot of dust in his nose, so he sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Rebecca blinked a few times, giggling as Ippikiryu sneazed, it looked cute. Rebecca debated on what to do now, she could let him go if she felt like it, she had become rather bored and was unaware of the way she was acting right now. Rebecca pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, the hair kept fallin infront of her face and became nothing more then a annoyance, Rebecca pinched his cheek lightly and gleamed, she was so cheerful she was beaming and a tilt of pink on her cheek as she grined and told Ippiki how cute he was, A dragon manifested at her side and it had sharp teeth upon it along with blades of grass on it back.
The dragon looked as if it was made of the earth itself. It was Tsuchui, dragon of thy earth. Tsuchi moved on Ippiki and bite the ropes to set him free. Rebecca thought to herself as she commanded Tsuci to do this mentaly I know i shouldnt do tis anymore, Im a teacher so i cant play around, im just afraid of what the other Elites would do if they found out what im doing to a student. So ill just end this now The ropes were broken before Tsuchi had started crumbling away.

-such bad posts from me x.x-
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am

[>.> Insert meaningful, detailed post about leaving]

-->Exit
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:17 pm

[insert a detailed post about exiting here O_O]

>>>>gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Dicisplen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Dicisplen   Small Dicisplen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Dicisplen
Page 1 of 1