Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relationships

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Relationships   Relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:13 am

This is a school RPG so I think relationship statuses should be allowed; like in-RP dating of characters. Even teachers can date too, with other teachers, or if the teacher is young like 18, then even a student. The teachers are only teachers because they are much stronger than normal students so it wouldn;t really be awkward. So yeah.... I think we should be able to have in-RP datin relationships to add twists and intimate fun into our little story.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

of coure were gona have RP-dating! O:

who said we couldnt? xD
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:28 am

Well, I think you should make a small topic for it where we can post and make mutual agreements between players who want to RP date and then from that point on, they will be gf+bf in RP. Just so we can organize it a bit and know who's dating who. Actually, if you would allow me to, create the section and I'll set up a system for it. I will let you know when it's finished, you can look it over and give me some tips and when it's to our liking, we'll make a formal announcement for the RP dating section.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

Ill create a RP discussion forum just for that....just wait,youll see what i mean .-. *goes to set it up*
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships
Page 1 of 1