Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone for good.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Gone for good.   Gone for good. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Gratz Rebecca. You succeeded. No more douche trying to take over YOUR forum. Have fun with it.
I was very clearly insulted, and told to back off. I was said to be a lot of things even though the site idea is just as much mine as it is the founders, and in the end it was all dropped like it was nothing. Easy isn't it ? To insult someone and then just say "Lets drop it" or "Topic Change".
So anyhow, I wish my best to the members of this site, and they can try to do whatever they want to with it. My elite spot is now open to anyone that wishes to snag it.

Adios, Goodbye, and for the people that will comment this, I AM leaving on bad terms.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good.   Gone for good. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 pm

great....just perfect....I have driven someone away again...whats wrong with me, why am i a bitch.

Ryuuzaki....im sorry, im not sure what i entirely did...
is there any point in apologizing?...your just not going to take my half assed appology.

what can i say... i can honestly say...from reading this. Im crushed...another thing for me to feel bad about.
Hmm, mabey you havent noticed, but i havent...been myself lately, i shouldnt let my RL affect how i act on here..i dont want to argue..i dont want to disscuss my problems, i dont wish to bother others with my problems, i dont want any sympathy or pity....

apparently i have been ignoring you, my fault, my fault entirely! your not a douche...not to me, Im the douche!. im just a bitch so i guess you all know to get used to that....Im sorry...im not forcing you to stay, and if you could...i would ask for you to find it to accept my apology...ill continue to feel crushed like this until you have forgiven me...cuz you dont know how truely sorry i am

you probably dont want to talk to me....i understand. But youll see me on BO....so since you probably wont want to talk to me there....ill leave BO....
im a idiot...

-Rebecca

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good.   Gone for good. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Aah and yet another quarrel settles to a boil... Honestly, this interntet drama is wuite the lardish amount of bullshit and a hint of retardation. Being affected by interwebbed insultation is utterly useless and a complete waste of energy... Kisuke, I wish you all the best and my apologies for your difficculties with anyone here. Rebecca, do not down yourself, there will always be people who hate you. In fact, many people dislike me as well, but I don't fucking care. If they hate me, then that is all the more reason to ignore them and leave their comments un-heeded. You internet "bloggers" seem to over-dramatify every bit of an insult or defiance possible. This is the internet, these insults mean nothing and cannot be supported by carried out threats... So Rebecca, calm down, life's a bitch, we all know it. Kisuke, best of luck, but chill out; what heppens on the internet is just pure nothing. All it does is fill in unused time, it does NOT affect our daily lives. I think you're both over-reacting, but its your decision so... Oh well, I'm sure we will manage.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuzaki
Class 3 Elite
Ryuuzaki

Gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good.   Gone for good. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 am

Please, don't discuss and make this a drama.

I don't want this site, and well do whatever you want with this... last message here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for good.   Gone for good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for good.
Page 1 of 1