Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bustle the lovable city

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

Bustle the lovable city Empty
PostSubject: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Noon. A bit on the late side where the sun is sinking down and the moon is rising up. There was two. Jack he was there with a baseball bat in a Ferrari car he borrowed from Mr. Hugh Jass. He wasn't the driver. No. It was his buddy who was sitting right next to him. It was time to vandalize the neighborhood and while wearing ski masks to cover their handsome faces and identity. "Ready Billy?" Asked Jack.
Back to top Go down
Bob Kingwe
Class 9 Student
Bob Kingwe

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 pm

The Large Black man walked out of the car his ski mask on his face while his body walked down the street. His face gave a very wide smile which seemed to never falter even in the slightest situation. His body bounced left and right as he reached out of the back of his car, pulling out, a shovel? Yes, it was a shovel, the shovel of benevolence, the shovel of pure destruction. Bob started laughing, out of pure excitement of what he was doing, "I'm always ready Jack" With this said he walked over to the mailbox on the side of the street, chopping off the head with the shovel. Taking the head, he threw it into the front window of the house that the mail box belonged too.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Bobby Billy Bob seemed to have a lot of fun beating those accursed commie mailboxes of Marxism. It's Jacky's turn to have fun as well. Shifting his weight and opening the window, he takes out a cherry bomb and flings it at those girl scouts selling carnal protection gear to the elderly gent. BOOM. Those kids lost their limbs and some of them even died, that elderly gent had blood all over his T's. The look on his face was HILARIOUS how shocked he was from the dismemberment going around. Looking at Bob, Jacky says "I know they were just kids...but man we blew the fuck out of them!"
Back to top Go down
Bob Kingwe
Class 9 Student
Bob Kingwe

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Jake the Lumberman took off in his homicidal spree of the children in the house, their screams ravaged into the airs as the peace of the neighborhood spurred. The Dark man kept his seemingly friendly smile as he passed went into the house that was exploded. "You had it coming" Bob stated loftily as his shovel reached down to cut against the next of a girl who was crying painfully on the floor. Bob felt the blade of the shovel break the girl's skins and knock against her neck bone. Only for the bone to be crushed under the weight and the muscle to shred through into the ground as blood spurted up. Bob almost skipped to the next house over, banging the shovel on the door to make the residents open up, looking confused when they saw no one...
Back to top Go down
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 pm

Bobby there really went up with his stereotype. The invisible bloated man blending in with the night was what it was. Unfortunately, Bobby, being the see-through person he was, has given view for the residents to the masked Jacky. Appearances likened to an insurgent. The family hollered. Annoyance was what it was, thinking that Jacky was here to kill them when all he wants to do is play an innocent prank. Pulling out of of the bag within the Ferrari a dynamite, Black Jack just can't help but curve his lips with a malicious smile of good intent. Lighting the dynamite up, flinging it into the window of the house, the dynamite itself landing within the couch on a girl chatting on a phone's cleavage. Cackling, Jack gives Booby an inviting gesture to run into the car quickly and steer away. "Quick Bob! I added a hint of nitroglycerin into the dynamite! Let's hustle outta here before the grande explosion!"
Back to top Go down
Bob Kingwe
Class 9 Student
Bob Kingwe

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Bob's head perked up at Jack's words, his figure falling back as he rolled back up in the opposite position. His figure bounced left and right as made his way to the car with an odd amount of haste. His body hopped into the air and landed in the driving seat. His key already in the ignition he slammed the gas pedal, the car roaring down the road as his care sped off down the road. Sirens went "we oh we oh we" Right before a large BOOM was heard form the background. The black laughed very stiffly as his eyes were locked on the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 am

To Jack. Bobby sure was a fat ass. All that Kentucky Fried Chicken sure made him one big lard. He barely even fits into the slick Ferrari Enzo! But it was surprising how he fits in quite quickly despite the lack of space. Thusly, this was all a fun ride, especially looking back at the exploding house spreading several wooden pieces all over the neighborhood. Smirking slyly at the sight of it. "That'll put the mortgage values down." Comments Jacky. Sticking his hand into the bag, he pulls his hand out a few seconds after, within his hand's grasp was a grenade. Pulling the pin, he flings it out the window and BOOM goes the cop cars. "Well... I am bored. Wanna go egg those Night Class fucks crib with dynamites?"
Back to top Go down
Miki Masame
Class 2 Student
Miki Masame

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Mmmm what a day. screams echoed throught the city, pain and fear. Loud booms echoed through the air. such meyhem started to break out around this part of the city. Ha! who was causing this? A woman stood agianst a building, her back leaning agaisnt the building. she wore a short skirt and deep V-neck top. a hat upon her head as well. Her eyes half closed as she held a joint of weet lightly in her fingers. moving the joint to her lips she took a long drag, eyeing a car that speeded away from a crime scene. The womans blonde hair moved in the wind as she looked at the scene without a care in the world. This girl was named Miki and she was achually curious on who was making this trouble, she wanted to meet them however she just stood there leaning against the building as she watched the car come closer and closer. A slight grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bustle the lovable city   Bustle the lovable city I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bustle the lovable city
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kiahou Life :: Kiahou City :: City Streets-
Jump to: