Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ippiki's weapons (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

Ippiki's weapons (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ippiki's weapons (WIP)   Ippiki's weapons (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Name:月龙关刀 (Moon Dragon's Guan Dao (A traditional chinese weapon))
Type: Based on the name, it's fairly obvious, no?
Manifestation:
Spoiler:
~Manifestation Personality: Silent for the most part, mystic when not. Kinda like a guardian, making sure that Ippi doesn't make any bad decisions, as oriental dragons are revered for wisdom and strength and those things, same with this one, he's very wise and has good foresight.
Appearence:
Spoiler:
Ability: The dragon lends Ippikiryu some of his wisdom and so, when using this, Ippikiryu thinks faster and better than without it. It also gives some additional strength. It also lets him fly :O But not very fast, and only for 2 posts at a time.

Name: 神の鉄扇 (God's [iron] Fan)
Type: Tessen (Iron Fan)
Manifestation:
Spoiler:
~Manifestation Personality: Charismatic and resourceful. He cares about family/friends a lot. He's gentle, but ruthless to enemies. (I base him off a character o.o)
Appearence:
Spoiler:
Ability: Similar to the first one, it gives INT/STR boost, but not as much. It lets him clone himself once o.o

Techs later
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Ippiki's weapons (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ippiki's weapons (WIP)   Ippiki's weapons (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Great job, I like your creativity even if the pictures aren't the best, meh, it's ok ^^.

APPROVADIZED
Back to top Go down

Ippiki's weapons (WIP)
Page 1 of 1