Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Swimming Time~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Ah, the sun was sending such warm rays of light down upon the land below that day. Now it has set and it became darker and darker slowly. now the moon was out and it was shining on the pool below. The pool was a ourdoor one, quite large in size. there was achually more then one pool also there was a sauna and a hottub to accompany the pool. there were a few diving boards on one of the pools. A fence surrounded the areas of the pools to keep some people out at night.
A woman climbed over the fence, having little struggle. once on top she jumped to the ground below, the fall was a bit high and she knew she was going to hurt her feet, that wasnt going to happen on her watch

Wind to the north, cry of the south, fear decieve and recieve a saving call
she said in a low voice as Kaze, one of her spirit dragons appeared from her palm and immediately burst into a strong wind, breaking her fall and making her touch the ground lightely. the woman brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes and grinned, she was achually tresspassing but she didnt care. she kicked her heels offf and unbuttoned her white blouse, taking that off as well. she wore a chocolate colored swimsuit bikini top with shiny gold details and red hearts on it. the woman, Rebecca, the class 6 teacher then slipped her skirt off revealing matching bottoms. next was the stockings. She slid them off of her legs, almost tripping on them but after getting them off she ran to the edge of the pool, jumping up and cannonballing into the warm water while giving out a yell of joy. once resurfacing Rebecca pulled the strings of her suit, taking it off and throwing it on the edge of the pool, now takin the daring risk to go completely nude while swimming.
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 am

[OOC: Not long, too lazy, SUE ME! D< lulz]

Jacky felt today was just a bit nigh too humid and Jacky needed a doozer to cool off. At the time, pools were off limits, but Campbell really needed the dunk. Climbing up the fence, he didn't notice the teacher cannonballing into the swimming pool until a splash came out. A sly smile curves his lips as he gives that devious facial expression of his, the terrible peeping tom he was, he spied upon the teacher upon thine, especially when stripped of her garments and went a lá naturalé. A feast for Jacky's eyes indeed, his cheeks reddening with lusciousness. So the thought hits him, why not join the Class 6 Elite in the skinny-dipping filled fun? It'll be a blast.

Shrugging off his jacket to the side and discarding his tie and shoes, he unbuttons his shirt, squirming it off, of course, he also slides down his pants. Using the toes of his feet to pry off the socks, leaving them on the floor like just rags of worthless clothing. He'll settle for his kilt patterned boxers to act as a trunk for a blighter like this. "Yhippiee-kay-yay!" The scream echoes towards Rebecca, a figure suddenly pops up timble dudly and cannonballs into the pool. Sinking down like an anchor, the tip of his head heightened to his nose resurfacing... and so does the boxers. Now the fun would truly begin with this situation, awkward or not.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:55 am

Rebecca was softly humming to herself as she took breaths now and then. It seemed nice and relaxing but it was silent, oh so silent. Rebecca didnt like it and she wished it would go away. Right then she heard someone yell
"Yhippiee-kay-yay!"

Rebecca's eyes widened as a person emerged from the water, Rebecca knew by the tone and pitch the person had, it was deifinately a male. Rebecca just realized that she had removed her suit for a more 'free' swim. Her face immedeately went red as she blushed knowing she was naked and alone with this person. Blinking a few times Rebecca looked at the newcomer, and his boxers which must have removed themselves when he jumped in. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she looked at the boy. was he a student? he looked around her age. Rebecca was the youngest teacher in the school, along with Zolo, being under 18. rebecca stood there and let the squward moment pass

"erm, hi wats your name O_O" she said, trying to make conversation even though she sounded like a idiot
Back to top Go down
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:23 am

"Erm....hi, what is your name?" Nervousness was emitting out from her, seeping just like that, it was obvious. Nudeness created a sort of awkward situation... to her at least. Not to Jacky, this wasn't his first time, 80% of his time spent bare was when one is drunk, that's Jacky to everyone. Now, back to reality and answering hot chick's question.

"Jack's the name, sweet-cheeks, what's yours?" Jack asked, a flirtatious undertone present in his speech pattern, going ahead and winking to the teacher as an inviting gesture to her. "Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

She was around his age to say, drop dead gorgeous, and her assets making her all the more appealing to the eyes, seeing them this close just gave them an entirely full definition, just staring at her breasts, given the chance, he'd fondle them. Her body finely tuned, the blonde hair color and the emerald eyes enhancing her appearance and making her the more aesthetically pleasing to behold. Too bad there is that one unspoken rule about that the person can look but not touch. Otherwise he'll just get a slap to the face or by the offset chance, not.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:32 am

Rebecca blinked a few times as the boy spoke. her green eyes were widened as she held a gaze with him. So Jack was his name eh? Rebecca's charming lips pulled back to form a small smile.
"im Rebecca," she replyed casually, for some reason the nervousness melted away slowly. so Rebecca began to relax. however he face reddened slightly as he called her 'sweet cheeks'. rebecca wasnt use to hearing complements of any sort. She never really knew many people that you could say she was lacking social experience. Rebecca was to kind but shy, when you got to know her she was a completely different person, however some times she couldnt bring herself to hurt others, such a sissy she was.

"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"
A smirk came upon her face as Jack said this.
"Heh, do you always use cheezy lines on girls Jack?" rebecca said sarcasticaly, giggling slightly
Back to top Go down
Jack
Class 9 Student
Jack

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 am

"I am Rebecca." Lovely name it was, but a tad bit too long. He'll settle for calling her Revvy or just simply Becca. Fits her anyways. My, how awkward situations, at least on her part, is such a fitting scenario to play out. It just brings more anticipation to another's part.

Schizophrenia sure spreads around like a hotfire in a forest. The woman before him was nervous about her own body exposure to a mere stranger, but now! Things get more interesting, she doesn't mind exposing it just as Jack doesn't mind exposing his. It shows a degree of trust on both of their parts. Her smile says it all. Save for crimson tint on her cheek. "Heh, do you always use cheesy lines on girls Jack?"

Smile curves lips, and he stroked once, bringing him closer, at least by a few distance. "All the time." Contrast to sarcasm was a hint of seriousness to Jack. "So, what do you have in mind, Rebecca? There are two people in the swimming pool with their birthday suits on," Flick, and smack. A splash of water hails down on the Elite, all the while Jack gave a subtle teasing cackle under his breathe, "Let's have a wee bit of fun, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 am

Rebecca still covered her chest with one of her arms, well there was no way on getting out of this pool without being seen nude. Rebecca knew that. She senced the hint of sarcasm in his voice as he spoke. Rebecca noted that he seemed to come closer to her. Rebecca still had the tint of red in her cheeks, and she knew it wasnt going to go away anytime soon.

Rebecca knew she was in a aquward position. It also seemed as if Jack wanted to get closer to her, interntions seemed rather perverse. "So, what do you have in mind, Rebecca? There are two people in the swimming pool with their birthday suits on,"
After Jack spoke the words Rebecca wasnt sure on how to respond. Adter a brei pause of silence she took a deep breath and grinned. Moving one of her hands through the water Rebecca sent water flying towards Jack, splashing him.
erm, I,...Im not sure what you mean by fun, d-dont get ahead of yourself" Rebecca stuttered, she lacked so much social experience that she was embarassed by it
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:56 pm

"Get the hell out of my pool...", came a mysterious dark sinister voice with such calm tone to it that it was still a tough threat. It was none other than the keeper of the school pool who seemed to be in a white tight T-shirt with blue shorts and black sandals. He wore some green color sunglasses that seemed pretty cool and shiny from the water's reflection. The young boy looked at the naked strangers. His eyes and expression emotionless towards the two.

He held a clipboard in his right hand and some keys in the other. His hair was silver, his eyes crimson under the shades of the glasses, and he stood there a few feet away from them. It was none other than Zero Sakazaki. A current student at the Academy and keeper of the swimming pool. This guy had shown responsibility through his area of works and age.

"Are you two coming out or what...?", he questioned again while slowly checking his clipboard with a bold pen attached to it through a little chain. Checking things off the list as he read down it and awaiting for the two to get the hell out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Rebecca let a gasp escape fom her lips as the newcomer shouted for them to get out. She had swam backwards until her back rested against the edge of the pool. Her arms crossed over her chest. Thank goodness. Rebecca closed her eyes, this guy practicaly saved her from potential rape. Now jack might flee, or put up a fight, who knows? Rebecca let out a sigh of relief, she was completely embarrased. But at least this situation couldnt get any more aquward

She remained speachless, not sure what to say. She wasnt about to get out of the water any time soon. Her green eyes focused on this person, if she was correct he was a poolkeeper or somethiing. Rebecca would run out of the water if she could, but she didnt want to risk letting her bouncies being seen by two men. So she remained in the water as the embarrassment ran through her, her cheeks tinted pink.

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw jack bail out from the pool. Now this left Rebecca and the poolkeeper alone
((jack is absent so he said i could say he left the thred))
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:56 pm

(If you say so boss :O )

"Why aren't you coming out like the other..?", questiond Zero as he sat at the edge away from the girl. He knew who it was. Rebecca Seitz, the one who took his place as the new Elite for class six. But he sat there looking at the pool's water.

"Are you a part of the team? Rebecca Seitz?", said Zero while going through the checklist of students who enrolled in his pool. Though this was just an act. He wanted to do much more then get her in trouble.. Possibly blackmail her or something of the obvious for controlling her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm

Ummm....no.. REbecca said softly, trying not to hold a gaze with the boy as she answered about not being part of the team. Rebecca didnt know his name yet, then again she never knew a lot of poeples names. She crossed her arms over her chest tighter.

Well...i Rebecca paused for a second. I dont want to be seen, like this. she confessed, red in the cheeks as she turned her ehad to the side.

do you have, ehh, a towel or something i could use? she asked in a low voice, trying to hide her embarrassment. As she was completely naked, and her hair was dripping wet with water
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yeah.", he replied back again simply and went ahead to go fetch a towel from the rack they had stored by the bleachers of the pool. He took a long light-bluish towel and got back to Rebecca shortly afterward. Zero slowly let the towel drop a bit but he hanged onto it so it wouldn't get wet as he lowered it by Rebecca's head, not touching the water.

His crimson eyes behind the greenish shades looked down at her chest. They were big. Bigger than he thought they would be. His left eyebrow raised in curiosity. Images of her doing things to him appeared in his head. Sadly he wasn't giving expressions about it. :O
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Rebecca felt slgihtly relived. Once the towel was in her reach she grabbed it with one of her hands. Still covering her chest with her other arm. She stood up once she grabbed the towel, wrapping it around herself quickly and hoping he neve got a peak at her.

The towel was a bit small, it reached to the top of her thighs and covered just enough of her chest, but it was to small for her liking. Rebecca managed to get out of the pool, water dripping from the end of her towel as it then clung to her thighs. She made her way over to her clothing. Picking them up except for her shoes, that she would leave until later.

the change room would be open, if not the boy could just open it.
Uh, i never caught your name, she said, trying to make some kind of conversation. as she walked towards the change room, twisting the doorknob to find it locked.
"hey do you think you can open this for me? she asked, the nervousness from her voice had left and she was getting back to her more cheery self, yet a tint of pink still resided in her cheeks
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:40 pm

He walked past her to the door when she called for him to open it. Zero looked at Rebecca calmly and silent as he took his keys to open the locked door. Once opening the door he let his right hand on the handle, a bit of a gentlemen-like greet to let her enter with him holding the door open.

"Zero Sakazaki.", said the pondering young man. Pondering about doing her in there. But it was clear that Zero was going after her. That is once she enters the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Rebecca grinned, clutching her towel and her clothing close to her. Rebecca's hair was getting dry already, so she ran a hand to brush her damp hair.

Zero? thats a nice name. She said in a quiet voice as she watched Zero fiddle with his keys and opening the door, then holding it open for her
Thanks she said, Flashing a smile to Zero she paced into the room, almost skipping,
Rebecca then looked from side to side debating to herself on which room to use.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Zero entered as well. He looked at how she was just complicating things for herself. It made him chuckle a bit. "The room on your left, is the one for our guests like yourself and P.E. students. The room n your right is for our swimming team.", said Zero in a calm fashion. With such worlds he slowly hugged Rebecca from behind and laid his head on her left shoulder.

"Why were you naked in my pool in the first place, huh?", he questioned her softly in a strange and odd tone. A tone ne wouldn't hear unless they were in the mood!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Rebecca listened to Zeros words as she debated between herself on what room to use, then she was caught off guard at Zero's embrace, his head rested on her shoulder. Rebecca was inexperienced, her eyes widened and a odd tingly feeling welled up within her chest. She froze n her movements, realization hit her like a brick wall as she was now in the position to be taken advantage of.

"Why were you naked in my pool in the first place, huh?",
Rebecca closed her eyes slightly, the tone he used was soft.
"I..just thought it would be fun, i never thought anyone would find me, but i had a suit, i swear," she spoke, her voice slightly shakey but had a soft tone. In a way, the Way that Zero had spoke, made Rebecca slightly calm
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 pm

He opened the left door with his right hand while the other held onto Rebecca. He slowly kissed her left cheek with a small peck. As a friend but then he walked forwards. Making it seem like he was leading her into the room by force. His embrace became rather tighter now.

"Swimsuit, eh? Well I'm not sure if you had it but.. I'm going to punish you right now for such felony. You should of ran when you had the chance..", he whispered into her ear. Then a quick nibble came onto her earlobe to her neck. His hands rubbing her sides softly and firmly. Caressing her hips and a bit of her ass you might say. :3
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Rebecca was speachless, her eyes shut tight, a kiss given to her left cheek. She felt his embace tighten around her as he forced her into a room. she bit her bottom lip which was slightly, trembling.

You should of ran when you had the chance..
thse words almost made her heart stop. Just because he was poolkeeper didnt mean it would be safe,
You cant do this, i-im a teacher and this is just wrong! Let me go, what are you a night class student or what?! doing something like this, L-let me go stuttered Rebecca, tryng to come up with some kind of excuse for him to stop, Her cheeks were red, his hands seemed to continue to rubb along her sides, it felt good in a way. She squirmed around slightly.
I cant get turned on like this.... Rebecca tilted her head down and shut her eyes as she bit her lip again
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Let me go, what are you a night class student or what?!, she said.

"Tsch, you don't remember me do you?", Zero said as he pushed her up against the wall of the small room. Making sure her whole body would get squished by Zero's force. Now here was something new. A mirror was to their right that reached from head to toe. Zero looked at Rebecca in the mirror and began to nibble down her left shoulder.

His hands grabbed her large breasts with a tight squeeze. Now his waist came upwards to give her a gasp of air to what he did. There was something hard and point going up and down her ass cheeks. Zero looked at her breasts as he continued to message them.

"I used to be an elite for class six, that is until the old elites took me out. I was the youngest elite that ever came, sadly they did not approve my philosophy. But I wouldn't have gotten kicked out if you hadn't shown up....", he explained still in his calm toned mannerism.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

The squeezes were firm and felt good, little to say that Rebecca liked her breasts being fondled with, the sensation felt good and Rebecca had begun to get wet inbetween her legs. Rebecca's body was squished by Zero's force, his nibbles sent a tingle down her spine.

But I wouldn't have gotten kicked out if you hadn't shown up.... .
what did that mean? Rebecca never knew him before, and nothing about the former elite, she was never infromed about the former elite. Prehaps mabey the other elites held that a secret so she wouldnt panic or something.
"i...dont know what your talking about. Dont blame anything on me..." she said in a low voice. Her eyes still closed as her breathing became heavy as he continued to massage her breasts
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Now he's dashing forward with his hips. With fire in his eyes. He's got a million songs running through his mind! Using her shoulder to take off his shades carelessly. His eyes were clearly glowing crimson. Those demonic eyes looked at her from the side view point of her face.

She claims not to know anything. "It's because of me the rules changed to be over the age of eighteen.. Rebecca, you know why I was kicked out..", he said while looking at her seriously. Now pulling on her right hand with his right to touch his groin. His hard 'member'. xP

Making her hand to rub on him around the shaft and unzip his pants. She was truely helpless, or was she?

"You're mine... Now.. Stroke me off...", he demanded in a soft tone still as he was all up on her back, not giving her space to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Rebecca listened, yes the rules have changed, yet two elites were under the age od eighteen. Rebecca and another eilite named Zolo. A small whimper escaped from her lips as he tugged her hand. it was then placed on his groin. She was unaware of what it was at first but caught ight on. her face flushed pink as he made her rub on him.

She could get away, she could use magic, or her weapon. however her weapon was her shoes, that were left outside, and for magic, she was to shooken up to even concentrate to conjure up even one spell.
You're mine... Now.. Stroke me off...",
the words were so demanding. she didnt want to do it. she didnt even know how to do it. was there even a right way? Rebecca took a few deep breaths.
and..what if..i dont she said, trying to sound calm. still pressed against the mirror. a sensation still tingling through her body
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:57 pm

"Then I'll make sure to coke it down your throat.", Zero still managed to keep cool even as he said that! Nonetheless it was useless now. He brought both her hands up onto the mirror with one while the other took away her wet towel from her body. Revealing her skin and ass wide open.

His hard 'member' slicked out of his pants as it was gently placed upon her asshole. He grinned a bit and strikes it within her ass. Not giving any mercy at all! Zero's hands came down to her ass to grip her tightly down her cheeks while he thrusts away, pounding her hard and rough into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:31 pm

What a stupid decision for her to talk back to him. She should have done what he wanted insted of defying. her lips parted as she wimpered at her hands being pinned against the mirror. She felt the cool air pass as her body was now exposed, she shut her eyes tight. Her nipples were perky from being wet and the water was cool.

She felt something hard poke against her ass
oh god no! she screamed in her head immediately. Her legs were shaking now. She was ready to drop right onto the ground
"please dont do it anything but that!! she pleaded. having tears forming at the corners of her eyes. However it was to late as he thrusted into her. Rebecca placed her hands against the glass mirror once they were free as his hands grabbed a hold of her ass. Her breasts squished against the mirror as she screamed out in pain in Zero's actions as she pleaded for him to stop. He was hurting her and she felt helpless. her body felt hot and her cheeks were red with a crimson blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Swimming Time~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Swimming Time~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next