Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Swimming Time~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm

rebecca didnt know how to answer, the only sounds were sounds of sobs and sorrow that escaped her lips as tears flowed down her cheeks. Sti she clutched the towel against herself. she tried to hold back her tears but she felt so helpless and dirty. To frozen to move.

Tilting her head up she looked as Zero dialed a number. Who was he calling? and what was he planning?
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:31 pm

He hung up. The call didn't went through as well. He looked down at her and placed the phone in the pocket of his pant-like shorts. He bends down once again but only to kneel in front of her to see her face to face.

"You're too soft for a teacher. Why did you become one anyway?", he questioned her as he was kneeling there. Looking straight into her eyes from behind his shades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 pm

She avoided his gaze at first, yet felt compelled to look back into his eyes, even though they remianed hiden by shades. She now looked at his face to face, her hair was a mess and a few tears still rolled down her cheeks.

I...became a teacher because they asked. There was a shortage of teachers going around. Some say that others quit, some say that they werre killed...so i took the job, this is my first year teaching. She answered truthfully, her head tilted down as she slightly leaned forwards, pulling her knees closer to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm

"Those fucking dumb asses!!", yelled Zero as he punched the mirror with his right fist in a anger way.. Pissed off. How uncommonly that was for a rapist, no? He turned his head back at her and sighed knowing his fist was covered in blood and little shards of glass. "They do anything to keep me out of there. Tsk, you were a waste of space for them. No wonder you're weak..", Zero said ruthlessly as he stood up to lick his own blood.

His crimson eyes looked down at her. "You better get out while you still have a chance. I'm going to blow up that school and take what's rightfully mine.", he explained simply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:58 pm

He raised his voice and it startled her, catching her off guard as she let a yelp escape from her lips. He ws right, mabey. She was weak. However he never saw her in battle. Mabey then would he change his mind. her eyes followed him as he stood up, licking off the blood from his hands, shards of glass were seen in his hand.

He was going to blow up the school?! After giving her such information she would obviously tell the others. the school would be evicted and a new building could be made. Her eyes narrowed slightly. Without even realizing it at first she ended up bowling him over, so his back pressed against the tile floor, the towel flew off of her and her hands were on his arms as she was now ontop of him.
"If you are goung to do something like that why tell me? dont you realize i can ruin that whole plan, why tell me to get out? why warn me at all? As for a waste of space, i guess your right about that. Theres no point on me being there, i dont even know many people...." Her voice was strong but trailed off. She realized her rash action, slowly she loosened her grip from his arms, gently she rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes part ways.
i am weak...
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 pm

"That's right. It's because you are weak. Weak than I am. I'm the first Elite of the Night Class and ex-teacher of Class Six.", Zero simply looked up at her and kissed her sweet gentle lips softly. His hands didn't budge at all to move. He was enjoying himself with her. She was so low on her self esteem. What a pity it was for is what ran through Zero's mind.

"Besides, who said I'll let you go? Hm?", he questioned a bit of a threat. Saying it all in one, she was getting kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Nightclass,...so she was right. not only was he night class but a elite, the first one at that. So the nightclass were infultrating the school...
his lips touched hers, sending a chill through her body, the kiss soft, like how lovers kissed. She closed her eyes, escapign from the reaity and situation she was in for a few moments before snapping back.
"Besides, who said I'll let you go? Hm?",
no! no no no, that wasnt going to happen. Immediately Rebecca pushed herself off of Zero, standing to her feet. Her clothes nearby. She grabbed the white blouse she had on and buttoned it up slightly, *like the last pic in the sig* She wwanted her weapon but it was by the pool taking the form of a pair of heels. running would be a bother wouldnt it. But she wouldnt let herself be taken easily.
She looked back at Zero, before he got a chance to stand up she pushed him back down, going back ontop of him with one leg on each side of him, straddling him. She moved her hands back and took off Zeros glasses, staring into his cromson eyes while she placed his glasses on the top of her head. One of her hands layed on his chest. holding her down with what strength she had.
"what exactly does the nightclass do? and why!" she questioned, demanding answers
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Zero's crimson eyes lit up a bit with a brighter red color. Which secondly went down to being a normal toned red. He smiled while tilting his head to the right side. His hands and arms didn't budge to move at all. Nor did he want to kick her back wit his knee to get her off. Instead he enjoyed this more than ever. Being questioned as if she was a threat.

"Fun, those are classified if you want answers your going to have to join me.", he said with a smile still upon his face while looking at her. This Elite's power was erased from the Academy's history. Zero's powers remained unrevealed to this day.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:29 pm

Rebecca narrowed her eyes, staring down at Zero, he wasnt even putting up a fight, he didnt seem to care, he thoght she was completely weak, who knows....mabey he was right.
if you want answers your going to have to join me.
Her eyes widened. Join them? he was smiling at her like he thought she would say yes. Her face edged closer to his, it almost looked like the two were going to kiss that their lips were inches apart.
Listen...im not going to join you, you can try and try all you want but i wont be yours... Her tone had a slightly cold edge to it. Her eyes held a gaze to Zero as her hands moved onto his shoulders, gripping then tightly as she used her wieght to hold him down.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:35 pm

"Tsk, no one's ever been mine. I've always been alone. What can a girl you ever understand someone's pain?", his smile has dropped before he spoke. Zero kept looking at her. His hands moved up to her face. Bringing them closer once again, he kissed her deeply holding her head downwards to kiss him. But he let go and broke the kiss.

"My intentions are for me alone and mine to bear with alone.", he said simply to her. As if it truely was his only goal in life to do something more than blow up the school...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:45 pm

rebecca let the anger that had rose in her slide, it was odd. he seemed....sad, lonely or in pain somehow. She felt his warm hands reach up to her face, her lips touched his, in a deep kiss. It sent a warm tingly feeling through the center of ber being, as soon as the kiss broke she muttered dont kiss me like that. her voice almost a whisper.
It was that feeling she got from each kiss of his, that feeling that felt good and tingly. Rebecca then listened to the words he spoke. What were his intentions?....
Her eyes met with his once more. His glasses that were on her head fell down and covered her eyes. Green eyes hiden behind green shades. Her hand moved from his shoulder and rested on his cheek. her other hand gripping his shoulder tightly
"you idiot..you dont have to go through anything alone.." she said again in a quiet voice
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 pm

"All my emotions and all my intentions are all that has been taken from me, no one can save me. I'll break out my vengeance upon them. They'll burn in hell for what they did to me., Zero said to her a bit emotionless. Staring at her. Seeing his reflections within the mirror of the shades. Staring at the young man in the mirror he saw what he was becoming form what he once was.

"I'm dying again, I don't care.", he said openly to her. This curse would be his demise.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Rebecca narrowed her eyes slightly, the glassed rested at the edge of the bridge of her nose, She was still ontop of his, straddling him. mostly naked. she began to question herself, why was she in the achademy? why did she teach? what was the point of it all? but most of all, what did she want?
"I'm dying again, I don't care."
Rebeccas eyes widened, she looked down on him, her hair falling over her face.
smack

rebecca had moved her hand, smacking his right cheek with her hand that she had placed upon his cheek ealier on. Her eyes were narrowed. his cheek seemed to be reddened.
"Dont say something like that you idiot." she muttered, leaning in and placing a kiss on the area where she smacked with her hand, as if to make it feel better. it was odd, didnt most people in her position wish for some misfortune on someone like him. Rebecca sat up stair, still ontop of him with hand hands placed infront of her, right on his stomach
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:39 pm

"Tsch, you seem pretty confident of yourself all of a sudden.", Zero said ignoring her hit. Zero sat up and rose his hands to take his shades off her face. Slowly he noticed her eyes were green.

"All the time, such misfortune.", he came in close onto her ears and embracing her in a hug. Not letting go. "My reasons are simple, those people don't deserve the Academy..", he said into her ear in a low whisper. He never shed a tear during these times. His hand still bleed with shards of glass still within it. Zero didn't worry. No, Rebecca distracted is attention quiet fairly in oddly...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am

Rebecca closed her eyes for a moment, she made no movement to when Zero took back his glasses. She only stared upon him. When he came up to hug her she simply leaned in. As he whispered in her ear a shutter went through her body, closing her eyes once more she rested her head on his shoulder as he continued to embrace her. However after a few moments she pulled back, standing up and getting off of Zero with her arms crossed. She then turned her back to him as she pivioted on her feet and rested her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"I used to dream. Dream about the ocean, I've never been to the sea before.", Zero said as he stood up and stared at Rebecca. He took off the glasses slowly. His red eyes looking straight at her. "I am against the Academy because they have a book. A book that has every spell known to the world of magic. Now unlike all vaults this book is transferred to different schools every five years. Listen, this year's turn is Kiabou Academy. The very place that drove me off because of my curiosity to learn more magic then I must.", Zero explain to Rebecca. He took a step near her. Not afraid at all at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

What exactly was he talkin about? she never knew anything, a book ect ect. Why was it all kept from her? Did they not trust her? Slowy it angered her, She didnt even turn around to look at Zero, her head still against the well with her arms crossed. After a few moments she pushed herself back, ooking at Zero, the newfound anger brought her to forget to fear him. She began walking out, towards the pool. ot exactly running from him. "I want my shoes..." she muttered, walking away from him. she was only wearing a blouse with a few buttons done up.
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

"Le Olam Amen.", said Zero simply. Vanishing in a purplish aura around his body. As he appeared beside Rebecca's shoes. Her weapon of course. Zero wasn't that stupid. Realizing these were custom made weapons for her. He held them in one hand in awaiting Rebecca's walk through to him. He kept an emotionless face. His posture a bit sluggish too.

The spell he used earlier was Lilith's Temptation. One that allows it's user to teleport in any area nearby through memorization. Luckily Zero has a photographic memory. He heard footsteps, Rebecca's. Coming his way of course.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Rebecca kept a strait face, he figured out that her shoes were her weapon didnt he. she wasnt planning to attack him, what was the point in that? she continued to walk closer to him. He must have used a spell or something just now. It mattered little though. Rebecca was now right up against him. Her right hand placed on his chest while her left hand gripped onto his hand that held her weapons disguised as a pair of heels. Tilting her head up she looked into his eyes. Her calm look on her face that was slightly sadened. "What you dont trust me?" she muttered, now tilting her head down so her hair fell over her eyes, concealing them
Back to top Go down
Zero Sakazaki
1st Night Class Elite
Zero Sakazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm

He simply held the shoes as his hand began to glow light blue. Small sparks of electricity formed around the shoes and his hand. He simply looked at her and sighed softly underneath his breathe. "No.", he answered. her shoes were in his possession and he might as well destroy them but he wasn't, instead he gave the impression he was.

"Why do you torment yourself? Is it tough being so weak?", he questioned her. His grip on the shoes came on strong and he raised his arm up with them in his hand. 'I'll obliterate them, your only friends.", he said heartless...
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 pm

She bit her bottom lip. She lowered her head and leaned forwards. Her head resting on Zero's chest. Her eyes were closed and she kept silent. Not wanting to answer the questions Zero asked. She once again felt helpless and weak. its not like i was going to run away or hurt you... she muttered, sadness clung to her voice. Rebecca burried her head deeper into Zero's chest. Her arms were brought up as she wraped them around him. She felt lonly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Swimming Time~   ~Swimming Time~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Swimming Time~
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3