Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuro Rokura (Application)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

Mizuro Rokura (Application) Empty
PostSubject: Mizuro Rokura (Application)   Mizuro Rokura (Application) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 pm

1) Position: Admin, C-box Mod

2) Topics: I would be in control of new Spellbook Regestration

3) Why do you want to become a mod/admin? I would keep everything updated because I am on almost EVERY SINGLE day, such as the bleach pic in the template If the bleach forum decides to change it I will change the pic again. (Knowing exactly how). I am great with [BBcode] and can make charts graphs and such.

4) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin: I am very good at being a Admin I was extremely good as a Webmaster of my Site. I believe the Old name Was "A Ninja's Path" Before we tried to ressurect it renaming it a little "The Ninja Life". Plus I have alot of good ideas and a very active imagination and will make more spells as needed and other things. I also think of every outcome of a spell i see when if i were to check over them.

5) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link:

Ninja Life

I was the webmaster of this Site and it was a very fun active site. Although I do have to give credit to all my friends who helped advertise it.

FireFly

I was an admin of this site sadly though it slowly died after not really a long life because of the very complex story line.

There were a few others But I losted track of them after I went away for about 5 months.
Back to top Go down

Mizuro Rokura (Application)
Page 1 of 1