Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aoki's Spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm

Name: Ansekishoku Denkou Soujuu[Meaning Dark Red Lightning Control]
Incantation: Oh, powerful god. BLess me with the power of lightning!
Ability: This is Aoki's most liked Spell. He uses it a lot compared to other spells. After, he says the Incantation. The Seven on his neck glows a Dark red. BY using Magic Aoki can contorl Dark Red Lightning for a period of time. The Effect of hte Dark Rd lightning takes a toll out of hte users body. Even, though it is a very simple spell. It consumes a lot of energy.
Limit: Twice per battle
Duration: 15
Cooldown: 25
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:30 pm

a 15 post duration seems a bit high, and tell me what happens after the lightning hits the target.
what are its effects to a target? how long do those effects last?
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Alright, Ten posts. The effects of the lightning are like normal like. It will numb the area hit for four posts. That is about it. While he is using this spell. He can't use any others.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Alright then Approved
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Incantation: Oh, powerful god. Bless me with the power of lightning! Grant me the Gift of a God has power over.
Ability:

Basic Ability: Gives Aoki control over Dark Red Lightning. The lightning is Dark Rd because Aoki's Magic aura is that control. This is most loved spell. He is a expert in Melee combat. So, he uses this spell often.

Dark Red Lightning Effects: The Lightning has to main Effects. It can Paralyze the body part touched by the Dark red lightning. It can also cripple the whole body if Aoki touchs in hte right place. The Second effect is it makes Aoki the fastest humanly possible. With the consent pumpin of lightning through his body and the working out he does. His body is in top shape. He is as fast as humanly possibe(Without Shunpo). He can move at very high speeds without using a spell. The movement isn't as fast as a Shunpo, but it is fast enough to look like a blurr.

Duration: 10

Also, Aoki has full control over lightning while this spell is cast. This makes up for him not being able to use any spells while thisis cast.))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 am

since this is the same spell ill approve it under the condition you make the duration 7-8 posts insted of 10, coming to think of it a 10 post duration seems a bit high x.x
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 am

7-8? Wow, alright. It is my character's only custom spel, and i loss the ability to do other spells while this one is cast, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:22 am

Realy?! his only custom spell, oh i though you were going to add more spells

well then under that condition you can have a 10-11 duration
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:04 am

Final Copy: Rebecca, i'm going with 7-8, because i just had some great ideas on some spells. XD I can live without two to three posts.

Incantation: Oh, powerful god. Bless me with the power of lightning! Grant me the Gift of a God has power over.
Ability:

Basic Ability: Gives Aoki control over Dark Red Lightning. The lightning is Dark Rd because Aoki's Magic aura is that control. This is most loved spell. He is a expert in Melee combat. So, he uses this spell often.

Dark Red Lightning Effects: The Lightning has to main Effects. It can Paralyze the body part touched by the Dark red lightning. It can also cripple the whole body if Aoki touchs in hte right place. The Second effect is it makes Aoki the fastest humanly possible. With the consent pumpin of lightning through his body and the working out he does. His body is in top shape. He is as fast as humanly possibe(Without Shunpo). He can move at very high speeds without using a spell. The movement isn't as fast as a Shunpo, but it is fast enough to look like a blurr.

Duration: 7-8
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:32 am

Ok, you have met Becca's techniques, but I have a few questions about it; jsut because it was a bit vague with these details.

1. When you say you can cripple the opponent entirely by touching the right place, explain to me what the right place is.

2. Again, you said you can cripple the body, what are the extents of this crippling? Totally immobilization, slowed movements/reflexes, constrained movement?
Back to top Go down
Aoki Jouten
Class 7 Elite
Aoki Jouten

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 am

1-2. Sorry, for being so vague. If i touch like the Spinal Cord would be the only place that i would be able to cripple the target a huge amount. Since, it is a direct link to the brain. I can fire a current through the Spinal Cord and completely immobilize them. Now, if i touched like the chest or any other body part and held it for a long enough time. I could slowed movements/reflexes and/or constrained movement.

Completely Immoilized for ___ posts.(Can't really think of a good number. Maybe two.)
Slowed movements/reflexes and/or constrained movement for 4 posts.
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:53 am

Just to let you know; even when they are completely immobilized, they will be able to speak so that they can chant a spell to defend themselves while they cannot move. Talking will still be hard to do, but manageable somewhat. Good job, I like the technique. Also, rememebr not to god-mod with this ^^.

APPROVADIZED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aoki's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoki's Spells   Aoki's Spells I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoki's Spells
Page 1 of 1