Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avaron's spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 am

Name: Bungee Gum
Incantation: Glue of the underworlds, eclipse the eyes of the viewer and decieve my opponents victory.
Ability: when the spell is activated Avaron can create a substance that has the adhesive properties of gum whilst also containing the elastic properties of rubber making it flexible and elastic, he can attach a strand too anything he desires by looking at his target causing the strand to fly from his finger at the speed of sound and one end of the strand will appear upon it, but the other end will be attached to one of his fingers, so technically the limit is 10 strands at one time but he dosn't tend to use it as its max since its quite a low level spell only used for its versatility it would be a waste of energy to go all out with it.

Limit/Duration/Cooldown: errrr i guess at this stage a max of 10 strands can be made in one battle/if its attached to an innanimate object then the duration is until Avaron releases the connection but a strand can only stay attached too a human opponent for a maximum of 2 post's/ as many strands as is required can be formed at once but after a set has been formed at least a 1 post cooldown before another single strand/ set of strands can be formed

since at the moment i have a limit of 3 custom spells if i had made three but the thought of a new one that i liked better could i delete one of the three and exchange it for the new one?

Last edited by Avaron on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Ava, your first spell is approved under the condition that it cannot instantly just be on the opponent; it can launch at an intense speed to make contact in a time that the opponent cannot react, but instantaneous connection is unfair.

And to answer your second question, yes you can. You can replace a spell if you think of a better one. BUT you cannot do this all the time. If you kept changing spells all the time, then the limited number of allowed spells would be pointless. I will allow you, at the absolute maximum, a total of two spell replacements. Any more than that will be automatically denied and you will just have to wait until the aquired post count to register that spell.
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:40 pm

seems fair ill edit the description and thanks for the clarification
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:13 am

Incantation: Twisted Claws of the blackest shadow come once more too my aid

Cloak of the Jester: an unseen coating that surrounds Avaron in battle, almost like the hierro of the arrancarr it reduces the damage he takes from physical attack's, protecting him from both internal and external damage, not nullifying it only reducing it. Mental attacks such as illusions are unaffected by this but spells also take a reduction in damage although less so than physical attacks. The cloak also increases the power of his pphysical attacks such as punches and kicks allowing them too cause more damage and a larger knock back, if applicable.

limit: 3/duration 6 post/ cooldown 3 post

Incantation: Night's mouth be open once more Inhale those who would punish my sins, creating oblivion in one twisted breath

Loki's Void: Avaron is able too open up a swirling black hole in any area within a 20m radius of himself the vaccum created by it is strong enough to begin pulling apart building in the vacinity, pulling all debris down into its gaping center, the effects of the vaccum can be felt for 15m around the site of the hole and if the opponent is near it they will be sucked toward it, if any part of the opponents body is in close proximity to the hole when Avaron closes it that body part is ripped away to the dimension from which the hole came, if the oppnent is within the suction of the the vaccum but not close enough from limb removal the intense vaccum will still cause strain and tearing to their muscles and ligaments causeing further movement to be slowed and painful

3/2/3

Last edited by Avaron on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:11 am

approvadisation?
Back to top Go down
Daryga Takanashi
Class 8 Elite
Daryga Takanashi

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Lol, sorry for the late-ness. Just a ntoe on the second spell, please do not form the black hole directly on the opponent, because that would be a bit GM, and an insta-kill. Other than that...

APPROVADIZED
Back to top Go down
Avaron
2nd Night Class Elite
Avaron

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

wouldnt dream of it Very Happy and dw bout the lateness tiss all good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avaron's spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avaron's spells   Avaron's spells I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avaron's spells
Page 1 of 1