Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Front of Dorm 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Mizuro wandered around aimlessly exploring the School's Campus but had sudddenly got Lost and realized that he was infront of what appeared to be a dorm. He suddenly realized how huge the campus was and that He hasn't seen anyone since he got here. The only people he has seen was two teachers and one assitant. Mizuro looked around to find someone he could ask for directions, but he saw no one. He wondered if he should into the dorm to find someone then decided against it after realizing that He was not a member of this school and really hoped he wouldn't be. He looked back behind him only to see a bench that he had not noticed before he decide to forget about it and just sit down. As he did so he Saw yet another football fly over him as he heard the voice tell him to duck.

After a while he began wondering why where all these footballs were coming from and how they were going so fast. Then began to wonder why he nevver heard of or seen this school before he decided to resr for abit and layed down on the bench and closed his eyes. Although he layed down and appeared to be sleeping he was not and was completly aware of his surrounding most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:01 am

Back from the chaos that had taken place in the streets of Kiahou city. Tali Minako, student of class eight, barely escaped with her life after robbing a bank with a few idiots she knew, being 'rescued' by her teacher, the man of her dreams, and then to be confronted by a mysterious stranger who almost sucked them all in a blck hole, yeah, not a fun way to go in her opinion. But somehow she made it, and didn't die. So her evening wasnt as bad as she thought it was going to be.

The blonde girl was in all black clothes still, mainly because when she went to rob the bank, no one would recognize her, but the clothes were ripped, she had cuts n her skin, a perfect wreck is what she looked like.He big planwas to get to her dorm, take a shower and clean up her wounds and try to rest, but her mind was racing. Was Daryga-sensei still alive? wat about tega-kun or Ranmaru? she didn't see them escape.. maybe they were all sucked into the endless black hole. No she couldn't think so negativly, they were all okay, she was sure of it. Daryga-Sensei was probably helping the other two back to the school grounds as she was walking back to her dorm.

The girl was getting some pretty weird looks from people, of course it was probably because she looked like a toal skank, her hair was a mess and blood smeared er skin. She then, became to feel very dizzy, fuck.. cant pass out here. she wobbled her way over to the bench Mizuro was currently laying on, not even taking notice of his existance there, and sat down on him, forcing her hands up to her head and closed her eyes. After a few seconds of sitting there, she realized she sat on a person and jumped up, falling foward in the action from her dizzy spell and tried to sputter out an apology. "woah, huh.. no i.. im sorry. i didn't see you there. I am sorry I sayt on you mister..." now she was making a fool of herself by trying to talk, she shut her mouth and let her eyes fall to the ground, as well as her head. Talia crossed her arms over her stomach and closed her eyes, of course she was bound to sit on a sleping person on a bench. it was just the kind of thing that she would do, but not meanit.
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:00 am

Mizuro began to think about what he would do if he happened to somehow get enrolled in this school. He then decided that he was to old to start going to high-school again If that was what this school was. By the size of it he thought it would probably be a college. Although by the looks of it he wasn't so sure, He has only seen teachers. He began to wonder about other things such as the fact he was rich but he didn't have a cellphone and other little things like that. He was begining to wonder if anyone would ever come by and ask why there was a stranger sitting on the bench. Although with his luck he would probably be ignored and sat on. To Mizuro's amazement that is exactly what happened, He oppened his eyes abit after hearing someone close by and he saw a girl who appeared to be a bit dizzy. He thought nothing of it only that she lived here, and decided not to ask her anything because of the state she was in. Although he did decide to help her but he would probably frighten her, being helped by some stranger. He closed his eyes and shortly after he felt some one sit on him around the waist area. He figured it was alright it was just the girl who needed a place to sit. He actually began to like it but quickly got that out of his head, which prevented certain things from happening.

Mizuro had his eyes open a bit watching the girl and realized that she still didn't notice she was sitting on anyone as she put her head in her hands and closed her eyes. A few short seconds later he swa her jump up apparently realizeing she just sat on someone. She quickly tried to gather up something to say then made out a few words that Mizuro quickly understood because of the state he saw her in. After he watched her cross her arms and close her eyes he decided to speak which he actually hadn't done since he got here. "It's alright I fully understand. I saw the condition you were in." He paused for a moment watching her to see if anything was wrong then continued. "Is there anything i can help you with?" Mizuro asked hopfully that there was something he could do. Still laying there he realized that this girl looked really young and couldn't be over 13 or 14 if that. He continued to lay there for a few more seconds then decided to sit up watching the girl waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Talia
Class 8 Student
Talia

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:48 am

She felt like a pure idiot, she sat on someone, a person. She wasnt very happy with herself about it either. The guy had asked her if he could do anything to help. She just looked at him and nodded... "actualy, if you can make sure I can get in dorm six without passing out that would be great..." for some reason she reminded herself of a drunk. so she immediatly reworded her response "I had a ru in with some guy in the city, nearly sucked me in a black hole" of course Talia had no clue whothis guy was, and she thought he was a student himself, so talking about things like this wasn't all that weird to her. It was actaully normal in her world. She smiled and began to walk again, hoping the guy woould come too, and make sure she didn't die. "by the way, my name is Talia" she had to say who she was, it was rude if she didn't. Even though it was rude that she sat on this man in the first place

(its 3:50, im dead tired, i just made a post on BU... and now im going to bed. sorry for the shortness, my next post will make up for it))
Back to top Go down
Mizuro Rokura
Class 4 Student
Mizuro Rokura

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:04 pm

Mizuro waited calmly sitting on the bench for this girls response. He was begining to get a bit confused. This girl appeared to be no more than 14 years old or maybe younger which would mean this was a Middle school at best, then again the man that had seen Mizuro on the bench in the park asked him if he was he was suppose to be in class at this school when the man could tell that Mizuro was at least 16 or 17. Although Mizuro appeared to be at least 19, he was begining to get more and more confused until he came across and idea. This could probably be one of those joint schools that have K-12 or at least 6 or 7-12. He heard the girl respond to Mizuro's question and was would be happy to watch out for her until she got in her dorm room. Mizuro was happy that he could help because of the condition he saw her in he was worried. Mizuro began to speak "Sure I wo.." The girl began to speak again and he stopped talking. The girl said something that seemed very strange to him, he stood there for a few minutes it seemed when it was probably more like a few seconds. He was stunned he didn't know what he had just heard, was this girl insane what was she talking about? She began to walk in the direction of the dorm but Mizuro didn't notice it he was still standing there shocked. He soon her the girl's voice once more and she told him her name, that quickly snapped Mizuro out of his shock even though he was sure to ask questions later he ignored it for now nd responded by telling her his name. "Talia huh...Thats a nice name my names Mizuro it's nice to meet you." He saw her walking to the dorm building and he quickly got next to her and then began walking at her pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Front of Dorm 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Front of Dorm 6   In Front of Dorm 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Front of Dorm 6
Page 1 of 1