Kiahou Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A Free Life. Why Not Make The Best Of It?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Class 6 opening day

Go down 
+2
kaiyo
Rebecca Seitz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

Class 6 opening day Empty
PostSubject: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:54 pm

OPENING DAY FOR CLASS 6

Last edited by Rebecca Seitz on Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiahoulife.darkbb.com
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 am

Kaiyo wandered around cautiously; she was still new to this school and she still very confused about the people in it. Kaiyo rummaged around in her pocket before pulling out a small scrunched up piece of paper, 'Definately room 6' she spoke to herself. kaiyo scrunched back up the piece of paper and put it back in her pocket, from what the girl could tell she was the only one here, but Kaiyo didn't have a clue about what time she was expected to arrive. The blonde girl hummed to herself slightly as she bounded to the back of the room and took a seat, taking her bag off her right shoulder and slinging it don on the floor.

Deciding she was early Kaiyo shrugged slightly to herself, leaning backwards in her chair as she shut her eyes for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Ahhh, the new year, the begining of the first semester, it was ever so warm outside, just perfect. Such a nice day it was a shame to stay inside. The classrooms were fairly empty, well students were just enrolling still. If not playing outside. Today would be the first day of the school year. A woman walked throught the seeminly vacant halls and into the classroom that had a large glittery '6' on the door. In the room were few students. That was good, class 6 seemed to be growing. The woman had Blonde hair with different shades of red and brown weved into the strands, Green eyes sparkled as a smile spred across the womans face, revlealing stait white teeth. A notebook was clutched in her hands as she walked ahead, heels clicking against the hard tiled floors of the classroom. The woman was young, no more then 17 you could guess. She was cute and was the youngest teacher of the school. she was short to, arounf 5''2. however, with the heels on she was a bit taller.

Brushing her hair aside with the back of her hands the woman made her way to the front of the classroom. The black and blue skirt she wore was short, grazing the top of her thighs. however she wore knee high stockings that were black. The button up blouse she wore was a thin material and had a few buttons undone, revealing some skin of her chest. placing her notebook on the desk the woman tilted her head up. She was the Elite of the class 6, Rebecca Seitz. As she took a seat the bell had rung for class to start. Titing her head up Rebecca looked over the class, not many students but there were enough. a smile broke across her lips
"alright!!!! welcome to Class 6!!!! Im your teacher Rebecca Seitz, dont call me Ms. Seitz, Ill punish you if i do!, NOW its the first day so everyone take it easy today, your all lucky! Ill go easy on you all heh! she greeted cheerfully almost beeming
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Suddenly, the door slid open as a young, but fairly tall boy stood with his hand pushing it open as he was leaned forwards, panting slightly. Being used to being schooled at home, where he knew where everything was, beginning in a large school made it hard for him to find his room, and he had spent quite a while running around looking for the Class 6 room. Looking up, he blinked twice and noticed that it had seemed that the class had already started, and so he quietly but audibly stammered "S-sorry I'm late, sensei." He continued to stand in the doorway, waiting for permission to enter. He looked at Rebecca and noticed that she was a lot younger than most of the other elites that he had seen, though based on where she was standing, she was no doubt this class'.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 pm

kaiyo smiled as the woman walked in, she was tiny!But Kaiyo was shorter so she couldn't really compalin. The new teacher seemed nice at least, the small blonde girl smiled as she shuffled in her seat at the back of the class. kaiyo giggled at her last remark to not call the woman Ms. Seitz, Kaiyo couldn't help but wonder what the punishment was. The new boy stumbled through the classroom, and mumbled something, Kaiyo wasn't exactly sure what he had said, then again she wasn't really paying attention. Despite the fact Kaiyo didn't have a clue who he was the blonde girl smiled and waved politely, signalling the chair next to hers at the back of the classroom.

Kaiyo blinked a few times to wake herself up before leaning fowards in her chair and placed her arms out on her desk. Kaiyo tilted her head at her new teacher, along with seeming quite like Kaiyo herself the woman was unusually young for a teacher, but that was probably from kaiyo's past experiences with old hags. The girl's uniform didn't seem so 'arranged' as some of her classmates, Kaiyo definately preferred a casual attire.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Rebecca looked over her class, making her smile grow, her first year of teaching surely would be fun. Rebecca looked to her side, twisting her head to see a student by the door, uh oh he was late. Lucky for this student Rebecca wasnt mean and snappy, however it was told that you had to punish late students. A sigh escaped from the blonde womans lips. Blinking a few times Rebecca walked over to the door where the student was. He seemed cute, in a way that a kitten was cute. not to mention he seemed a bit shy, Rebecca placed her arm around the boy, since he was a bit taller then her he slouched over a bit, Rebeccas arm was wrapped around the boys neck.

"ah its fine, whats your name? If you hadent heard im Rebecca, your teacher, you will call me rebecca, and nothing else that sounds teacherish." she said cheerfully, pulling him closer, not seeming to care if his face was edging closer to her breasts. "now take chur seat and ill see what we can do today!" Blinking a few times Rebecca loosened her grip from the boy "oh and i hate to stay but your required to stay after class for being late" Rebecca said in a more calmer voice
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 pm

He watched as his teacher approached and he tilted his head and blinked again a few times when she suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled him forward. He flailed his arms around, up and down as he regained his balance. She began to speak, and as he began to answer, his head was pulled in closer as he flushed and flailed harder. A moment later, he loosened her grip and he stood back up while the redness slowly drained from his face as it returned to it's usual color. "M-my name is Ippikiryu, Rebecca-sen- um...san." He quickly rushed off and sat down, worried about how he might be punished afterwards. Nonetheless, he put it out of his mind as he prepared for class.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Kaiyo couldn't help but laugh as the guy came in, especially the teachers reaction, the small blonde girl put her head down on her desk and giggled to herself, her fringe sprawled out along her arm. Kaiyo took a steady breath when she heard some fumbling next to her, smiling at the boy as he sat down. The girl lifted her head to look once more at her teacher, Kaiyo still wasn't sure what to expect from the woman. Never one to let doubt take over, Kaiyo smiled and sat up straight in her chair, before raising her arms high abover her head and stretching, stopping when she heard a small click at the top.

Blinking repeatedly was definately not the best method of trying to wake yourself up, you just look like you've got something in your eye. Let the fun begin she smirked to herself as she returned her attention to the woman. Praying to god it wouldn't send her to sleep as Kaiyo interlocked her hands and placed them gently on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm

>>iff you feel like doing a time skip go ahead

Rebecca placed both of her hands upon her desk when she was behind it, leaning over her desk and looking at her students. Taking a deep breath she exhaled deeply then smiled
"alright students, today is the first day, your required to wear the uniform of this class, if you dont have ti you can pick it up in the front of the classroom after today. If your unaware of it each class has a specific uniform, this is ment to tell students apart from other classes. Also now nad then we might have uniform changes. I plan on getting us some newer more stylish ones soon ^^" she said, pointing out a box of different uniforms in differnt sizes within it. "Also come on time, i honestly might be late myself but If students are caught outside of the classroom after the bell rings by another teacher you can be disiplened by that teacher who catches you so mainly im warning you about the other teachers." Pausing for a minute she leaned forwards and covered the side of her face, as if someone was beside her and didnt want them to see her lips move, "Some of the other teachers arent that nice" she whispered as if someone was watching her. "now since its the first day you can all have some free time to get to know eachother, ill be here at the desk if you have any questions for me. Also your dismissed to walk around freely as long as you remain in the school grounds till the Bell for the end of the day rings, Just keep a pass with you if others ask about you being out of class." Rebecca had a bunch of small little books that opened up to hold passes and other slips inside, the books were small enough to keep in your pocket, and had a chain to attach to your pants so they wouldnt get lost.
"oh and Ippiki, if i may call you that, when the bell for class to end rings meet me in the library for you being late,
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm

He listened to Rebecca as she spoke, looking down at himself when she mentioned the uniform. Check, he had it. Continuing to listen, he heard how other teachers may have taken disciplinary action towards tardiness. He felt some worry alleviate from the 'other' part, thinking that may mean that Rebecca did not do that. He noted to get a pass soon afterwards as he continued to listen. At the end, when he was told to meet his teacher in the library, he was slightly worried again, but not as much as earlier. Still, he noted that he felt nervous around other people, and as such, would probably leave to the library later that day. To begin with, he went up with a group of students to take passes. Some of them left, some stayed, he went to a corner of the room and sat there, looking around.

((OOC: If anyone wants to strike a conversation with my character, now's the chance o.o Next post I'm going to the library, then time skipping to after class))
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Kaiyo bounded up to get a pass, shoving it into her bag as she slung it over her shoulder. The blonde girl glanced around the classroom, Kaiyo was a social person and would be pretty happy to talk to anyone, but someone in particular had caught her attention. Kaiyo was already pretty happy about being given the whole day off, and the girl had big plans for her first day, first was to change clothes as soon as she got out of the classroom. Wandering over to the corner of the classroom Kaiyo threw her usual welcoming smile to the late guy, holding out her hand to shake it, 'hi there, I'm Kaiyo'. Kaiyo adjusted the bag that rested on her right shoulder, grabbing onto a nearby chair and swinging it closer to her to sit down.

Even though kaiyo hadn't been here long the girl was pretty happy with her class; her teacher seemed still a little odd but nice none the less. The uniforms defiantly needed to be changed, the small girl tugged awkwardly at her collar as she sat down. Still tired and a little annoyed about being woken up so early Kaiyo placed her hand gently over her mouth as she yawned, the girl's crystal blue eyes locking with the boys and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm

He met her gaze for a moment before dropping it and looking straight down to the floor. He mumbled incoherently for a moment before realizing he couldn't be heard, as he repeated himself: "Umm...h-hi...I'm Ippikiryu," He had been planning to go to the library soon, so he said "I-i'm going to the library now, w-would you like to come?" Picking up his bag, he prepared to walk to the library and spend the rest of the day reading. He didn't know whether or not the girl, Kaiyo, would come, but he didn't really want to speak to many people, and he supposed most people wouldn't be in the library on that day. He looked at Kaiyo for a few seconds and then walked to the door, placing the pass in his pocked and making sure to clip it on. He slid the door open and moved towards the books, with a companion or without.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Seitz
Class 6 Elite
Rebecca Seitz

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:30 pm

-short post bleh...-

Rebecca made her way out of the classroom, trusting her students that they would not wreck the place. She walked down the hallway debating on what to do at the moment, and what to do for Ippikiryu's punishment. A thought dinged in her mind and she smiled as she made her way to the library

>>>exit
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Kaiyo smiled happily at Ippikiryu; he seemed nice, and the girl couldn't help but feel sorry for him being late. Kaiyo called ,'See ya later Ippi' as he sheepishly exited the classroom. The blonde girl leant backwards in her chair, smiling politely at the rest of the class. Kaiyo tightened her headband and stood up slowly, picking up her bag and dropping it casually on her desk. Kaiyo rooted around in her back for a while before pulling out a pale blue A&f hoody and putting it on. Instantly Kaiyo felt more relaxed, something about school uniform just made the girl feel tense. kaiyo pushed up the sleeves of her hoody and leant backwards in her chair, shutting her eyes for a moment to get some well needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Rono had his hands and in pockets and he walked down a near by hall and heard foot steps particularly the female shows that had points at the end of them. Rono saw a lady walking off with a lady going some place but that was a lucky break for Rono. He began to walk towards the class as the lady turned a corner to another hall Rono walked up to the door and twisted the knob and looked both ways of the hall before opening the door. He opened the door and stepped foot into class and looked around for an empty desk and he spotted on in a far right corner. He walked over to the seat and sat down and placed his bag on the floor and sighed full of happiness he didn't have to get in trouble for the first day. He then took a book out that was black and had a white strip going through it. Rono began to read it silently to himself.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm

kaiyo glanced up at the arrival of another buy; the girl giggled slightly at his luck, if he'd been just a few seconds earlier he would probably have been heaving to the library with ippi. The girl looked slowly around the classroom, people were starting to slowly filter out across the school; the blonde girl smiled. Turning to the new late guy Kaiyo smiled, 'Hey I'm Kaiyo, nice to meet you' a welcoming smile graced the girl's face as she leant forwards in her chair, almost falling backwards and momentarily flailing her arms before landing back on solid ground. Kaiyo's cheeks tinted a light red, in future she'd try not to swing on to legs of her chair
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Rono smiled and placed the black book down and looked at the blond girls blue eyes, Rono found her quite cute. He placed his hand on on the book and shifted it to were it fell in his bag while he looked at the girl. "Hello." He said as the girl then fell down and he blinked and looked down at her knowing why she looks he balance in fact he was about to correct her on that before they started a conversation Rono got up from his seat and smiled at her more wondering if she was alright. "Hey are you alright?"
He said looking at her and helping her up at once. "Maybe that would be a good idea not to do that anymore." He smiled laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Class 6 Student
Ippikiryu

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:26 pm

(Short post)

Seeing that Kaiyo didn't opt to follow him, he shrugged and continued his trek to the library.

--> Exit (Library)
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Kaiyo blushed as she took rono's hand to help her back up, giggling awkwardly as she picked up her chair again Kaiyo smiled, 'yeah maybe four legs makes a bit more sense'. kaiyo wiped down her school uniform, running her hand through the back of her hair, 'yeah i'm fine thanks'. This time sitting on her table Kaiyo turned her body to look at Rono, he seemed quite cute. The blonde girl smirked, 'So what are you doing for the rest of the day?' the whole day free was an interesting prospect to the girl and she had yet to decide how she was going to spend it, although exploring was definitely on the list so far.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 am

Rono smiled as she sat on the desk and turned towards him and asked him "what he would be doing for the rest of the day." Rono looked at her and blinked and remembered that he hadn't even told her his name yet. "Oh yeah, I'm Rono....and as for whats I'm doing today I really have no clue...." He said looking quite confused on where to go after the classes. He sat back in his desk and looked up at her and put his hand behind his head and began scratching it blankly. "Um can you help me Kaiyo-chan. I actually have no idea on where to go after this." The collar around his neck chimed from out of nowhere he placed a hand on it and blinked and stopped it from chiming any longer he tried to ignore the ringing in his ear. He Still looked up at the girl and continued to prolong the chimes that rang in his ear.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

Kaiyo smiled politely at Rono, 'We get the whole day free; the teacher came in and said as long as we get a pass' pausing for a moment, Kaiyo hopped of the desk, bounding over to the front of the class and letting out a small sigh of relief, still some passes left. Kaiyo tried to throw the rectangular pass to Rono, but it small width made it fly into the wall, Kaiyo smiled awkwardly as she ran to pick it back up and pass it to Rono. 'With these we can go anywhere today'. kaiyo couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as Rono grabbed hold of his collar. The small girl remained standing, rubbing her hand on her neck where she had previously pulled a muscle before re-arranging her hoody and pushing the sleeves back up along her arms.'well I was going to explore, wanna come Rono?' a glimmer of interest ran along the girl's eyes as she leaned against the boys desk and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Rono looked into the girls eyes and smiled slightly looking at them as they seemed to be sparkling. Rono then grabbed hold of the pass that she had given him. He then blinked when she grabbed his collar and smiled at her lightly. he picked up the book that he had slid in his bag and looked at it for a few moments and then closed it with one hand with the pass in his other hand. "Yeah sure...I have nowhere to go after this anyway..." He smiled and stood up peering over the girl he then took up his bag and waited her to lead the to the exploration or so how she put it. The ringing in his ear from the collar was continues and wouldn't stop no matter what he tried to do. His grandfather had given his the collar before he died and told Rono of the origin in which it came from which was a so called so called guardian of the wind temple. Rono just ignored the chiming in his ear for the time being and deal with it when he got settled anywhere. He simply smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:29 pm

Kaiyo nodded sweetly at Rono and slung her bag casually over her shoulder. The blonde girl walked at Rono's side and lead him out the classroom, Kaiyo's sense of direction had never been great, in fact the blonde girl was nearly always lost. Kaiyo stared into Rono's eyes and took hold of his hand, swinging it slightly as they strolled out of the classroom to find somewhere more fun to be.

((horrifically short post and exit---> school grounds))
Back to top Go down
Rono
Class 6 Student
Rono

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:40 pm

Rono walked into the school building with his and Kaiyo's bags on and Kaiyo behind him. He looked around a corner as he had his back to that wall. He was checking to see if any teachers were patrolling the area he quickly surged around the corner while holding Kaiyo's hand. They both had the passes Kaiyo but Rono didn't want to take any chances. He then saaw the class number on the door "6" Rono said to himself and ran silently to the door and turned the nob and quickly went inside with Kaiyo. "Man this school is creepy..." He said with a sigh of relief and he looked at Kaiyo and smiled and then walked to her desk and sat her bag on top of it softly and sat next you her.

"So where would you like to go on the date?"
Back to top Go down
kaiyo
Class 6 Student
kaiyo

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:16 am

Kaiyo nodded in appreciation as Rono placed her bag down on her table, the girl glanced around the classroom, figuring they had come back a bit early. Kaiyo pulled out her chair and spun it round to face Rono, 'You pick; anywhere is great for me' unlike most people, Kaiyo loved surprises. The blonde girl leant backwards in her chair, staring blankly up at the ceiling for a while. The classroom was practically empty, there were a few people in there but not nearly enough to make any noise. The girl leapt up onto her feet and strolled to the front of the class, sitting down in the teachers chair as she tucked her feet in and began spinning around on it. Kaiyo had always envied the spinning chairs the teachers got and she had to admit, as the entire classroom began to blur together, it was great fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class 6 opening day   Class 6 opening day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class 6 opening day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next